Would ANY Bush Basher care to refute these statements???

For some reason a freak'n community organizer was balls accurate on Iraq while asshole G W Bush pushed us into a war that killed 6000 Americans

No wonder he is president

Yeah he's a genius, if we like our doctor and healthcare plan we can keep them, we'll save $2,500 on our health insurance, this ringing a bell?

I kept my health insurance and all my doctors
10 million additional Americans have healthcare and costs are being contained for the first time in decades
But, but I thought liberals said over 40 million were without health insurance. Only 10 million got insurance? Sounds like a failure to me.
These things take time
25% in the first year is not bad

Now, if only Red States would work to get their people insured
Lol, we were told obamacare would end all of our troubles. 25%? How many of that 10 million already had insurance. You admitted you did.
10 million additional Americans now have health insurance

You know, the same ones Republicans said....let em die

Yeah he's a genius, if we like our doctor and healthcare plan we can keep them, we'll save $2,500 on our health insurance, this ringing a bell?

10 million additional Americans have healthcare and costs are being contained for the first time in decades
But, but I thought liberals said over 40 million were without health insurance. Only 10 million got insurance? Sounds like a failure to me.
These things take time

Lol, we were told obamacare would end all of our troubles. 25%? How many of that 10 million already had insurance. You admitted you did.

That was a looney liberal that stated that, we see where you get your facts. You have made Gruber proud.

These things take time

That was a looney liberal that stated that, we see where you get your facts. You have made Gruber proud.

Ron Paul is now a liberal?

These things take time

You mean Alan Grayson don't you. Never let a fact smack you old man. Lol

We do know Bush lied to the American people before he became president. He was highly critical of Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist:

Candidate George W. Bush: "I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation-building. …If we don’t stop extending our troops all around the world and [conducting] nation-building missions, then we are going to have a serious problem coming down the road and I’m going to prevent that.”"

Now we find out the plans to invade Iraq were already being discussed 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

Are you paying attention??? The plans to invade Iraq were already being discussed 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

What we NOW know from G.W. Bush's first Treasury Secretary, the invasion of Iraq was discussed 10 days into the administration.

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq

qReZLZj.png

Going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."

As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this,'" says O'Neill. "For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap."

And that came up at this first meeting, says O'Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. "There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, 'Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,'" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

"It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions," says Suskind. "On oil in Iraq."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,'" says Suskind. "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq - CBS News
CBS NEWS?
We do know Bush lied to the American people before he became president. He was highly critical of Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist:

Candidate George W. Bush: "I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation-building. …If we don’t stop extending our troops all around the world and [conducting] nation-building missions, then we are going to have a serious problem coming down the road and I’m going to prevent that.”"

Now we find out the plans to invade Iraq were already being discussed 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

Are you paying attention??? The plans to invade Iraq were already being discussed 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

What we NOW know from G.W. Bush's first Treasury Secretary, the invasion of Iraq was discussed 10 days into the administration.

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq

qReZLZj.png

Going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."

As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this,'" says O'Neill. "For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap."

And that came up at this first meeting, says O'Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. "There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, 'Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,'" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

"It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions," says Suskind. "On oil in Iraq."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,'" says Suskind. "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq - CBS News
CBS NEWS? You've got to be kidding. The Dan Rather network of butchering President Bush?

ONCE AGAIN...Bush didn't have to seek very HARD. The dimocrat liars were lined up encouraging war against IRAQ...THAT WOULD INCLUDE INVASION BACK IN 1998 BUT CLINTON WAS TOO CHICKENSHIT TO DO IT, ONLY TO BRAG ABOUT HOW HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HUSSEIN YEARS LATER. Nothing lies like an effing democrat...both the PRESIDENT OF U.S. and THEIR DAMNED LYING MEDIA.

These things take time

Why do you repeatedly lie? Republicans never said "let em die" you lie, again. I guess you are basically just a lying troll and we should pretty much ignore anything you say?

That the average insured cannot afford the deductibles. And 10 million is total bullshit.

Flackcheck.org Patterns Affordable Care Act

The deductibles are so high its like not even having health insurance for most of these people plus they have to pay the insurance premium on top of that talk about getting screwed over.

These things take time

No, I mean Conservative hero Ron Paul

These things take time

Why do you repeatedly lie? Republicans never said "let em die" you lie, again. I guess you are basically just a lying troll and we should pretty much ignore anything you say?
Yes they did

What Ron Paul said after the crowd called to let em die was that if you made a choice not to have health insurance, you deserved what you got

No Republican seemed to raise a different opinion

No, I mean Conservative hero Ron Paul
Well Grayson said it, I did hear Ron Paul.

These things take time

Yes they did

What Ron Paul said after the crowd called to let em die was that if you made a choice not to have health insurance, you deserved what you got

No Republican seemed to raise a different opinion
Oh you are putting words in his mouth. The way you're trying to change what Obama meant last week.

They invaded because Bush was looking for any excuse to invade

And they did that arm in arm with the party you Monica.

Saying it more times does not make it true

More Democrats opposed an invasion than supported it
Republicans nearly unanimously supported it

The final decision to invade was Bushs alone

Denying more times does not make it false. Democrats pumped the war justification side by side with Republicans.

Come to the light. What we need is a better policy. Democrats are just in it for the blame game. If Democrats were in it for truth, you would admit you were wrong and advocate we find a better way, but you just point fingers with all the shallowness of a kid with cookie crumbs all over your face and a half eaten cookie in your hand when your mother catches you, and you point a finger at your brother and say it wasn't you, it was him...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."

800px-H.J.Res._114_Iraq_Resolution_Votes_October_2002.png

Have to remember for these far left drones the history of Iraq began in 2003 that led to 9/11..

Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11, but the recovering alcoholic used the fear from 9/11 to induce votes for the war. The fear he was able to establish along with the multiple fabrications led to the greatest blunder in American history.

Forum List

Back