Would ANY Bush Basher care to refute these statements???

Great thread. Lots of Democratic POLITICIANS caved into a feverish call for military action on the part of a very loud and very frightened electorate. Those chicken shit POLITICIANS listened to what Americans....who had been frightened by FOX NEWS and the BUSH ADMIN told them was needed.

I cheered when George stood on that pile of debris and promised justice. I was with that asshole 100%. He fucked up. Period.

They also listened to what the US and allied Intel agencies said, and when the UN agreed Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire, it was a done deal. It's not like Bush didn't give Saddam ample opportunity to come clean, because he did.

Sure. The American electorate got the info straight from the intel agencies. No filter. Sure.

And...the UN was right there in support of our invasion. Absolutely.

Try harder.

How about this one?

Mission Accomplished

That Aircraft Carrier did accomplish it's mission moron! That statement was referring to the Carrier's mission, which was very successful!

Are you an idiot? Bush was telling the world that the Iraq war was finished.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! INDEED......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

He knew what everyone understood that banner to mean. They put it there because the recovering alcoholic was coming to give his Victory Speech.
Sorry Gruber hurt your feelings, but you're wrong about Bush.

147 Democrats voted against the disaster of the Iraq War.

7 Republicans voted against that disaster.

Now do the math. Which party got it right?

And now we have republicans trying to blame democrats for the war

Bush was the decider.......he pulled the trigger

No way to spread that blame

How about this one?

Mission Accomplished

That Aircraft Carrier did accomplish it's mission moron! That statement was referring to the Carrier's mission, which was very successful!

Are you an idiot? Bush was telling the world that the Iraq war was finished.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! INDEED......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

He knew what everyone understood that banner to mean. They put it there because the recovering alcoholic was coming to give his Victory Speech.
Bush never mentioned a word about the carrier accomplishing it mission

It was a well planned photo-op for Bush to declare victory

Before 6000 died in his blunder of a war

What about this statement?

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

Barack Obama October 2 2002
How did he know???? How did HE know MORE then the CIA/DOJ, M6, Interpol,etc... UN??? UN didn't know for sure Iraq wasn't a threat.
Besides Bush NEVER said Iraq was an IMMINENT THREAT and BUSH agreed with Obama!

Here is WHAT Bush said...
[Briefing Room The White House"] Briefing Room The White House

"Some have said we must not act until the threat is imminent.
Since when have terrorists and tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike?
If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words, and all recriminations would come too late.
Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy, and it is not an option."

For some reason a freak'n community organizer was balls accurate on Iraq while asshole G W Bush pushed us into a war that killed 6000 Americans

No wonder he is president
And YOU helped KILL those 6,000 Americans by endorsing STATEMENTS like this that Obama, et.al. made you dumb f...k!
YOU don't discourage your own troops and encourage the enemy by making statements like these!

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
AT FIRST he said this:
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an
oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
.... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003
THEN after Bush took Kerry at his word... DISARM Saddam... this butthead turns around and calls our troops terrorists!

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

And this idiot calling our troops cold blooded killers! How helpful! U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
And of course everyone KNOWS ALL of American troops are NAZIS Soviets... Killers!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "
These dumb deceitful, traitorous statements even idiots like YOU have to admit DIDN"T HELP our troops
BUT ENCOURAGED the terrorists who used these idiotic traitorous statements to recruit more terrorists!
Hell even Harvard study PROVED that idiots like the above and you by endorsing them PROLONGED
the conflict. Gave encouragement! Made the enemy look justified and therefore get more recruits to kill more troops!

The Harvard Study asked: THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And these statements which idiots like YOU most likely agreed with did everything in the world to encourage recruit and reward the terrorists to continue.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

Not that it would have made a difference but you didn't link that Obama quote. I can see why...he was still community organizing on 10/2/02.

The quote is attributed

Prove it wrong

Your quote appears to be accurate.

The Washington Post Fact Checker1/16/2008 alluded to Obama's anti-war speech but did not publish the entire contents. I believe the Post got the date wrong as they dated the speech October 2, 2002, whereas it appeared to take place on October 26, 2002. Here is what the Washington Post had to say:

Oct. 2. Illinois state Sen. Barack Obama gives speech opposing war in Iraq. He said he did not oppose 'all wars,' but he opposed 'dumb wars,' and wanted to finish the job against al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden rather than start a new war in Iraq. He predicted that 'even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences.'"

Fact Checker - Clinton vs Obama on Iraq
Several other sources quote more of the speech and here is the first one I found that appears to quote the entire speech (I have highlighted the portion you quoted):

“I don’t oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne. What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

“That’s what I’m opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power…. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him. But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors…and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

“I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda.”

Obama on Iraq October 2002

Caution: What Obama - or any other politician – says proves nothing. Their words do not indicate what they really believe nor how they would act in any situation. Politicians are expert at criticizing their opponents regardless of what they do . I remember when Palin was falsely accused of alleged wrongdoings and her critics called her a coward for not resigning. Then when she did resign she was lambasted for being a quitter! Oh, well.

As the song says: “Oh, the games people play now; Every night and every day now. Never meaning what they say; never saying what the mean.”

Last edited:
We do know Bush lied to the American people before he became president. He was highly critical of Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist:

Candidate George W. Bush: "I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation-building. …If we don’t stop extending our troops all around the world and [conducting] nation-building missions, then we are going to have a serious problem coming down the road and I’m going to prevent that.”"

Now we find out the plans to invade Iraq were already being discussed 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

Are you paying attention??? The plans to invade Iraq were already being discussed 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

What we NOW know from G.W. Bush's first Treasury Secretary, the invasion of Iraq was discussed 10 days into the administration.

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq

qReZLZj.png

Going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."

As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this,'" says O'Neill. "For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap."

And that came up at this first meeting, says O'Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. "There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, 'Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,'" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

"It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions," says Suskind. "On oil in Iraq."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,'" says Suskind. "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq - CBS News

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq in the two years following September 11, 2001, according to a study released Tuesday by two nonprofit journalism groups.

art.bush_.march03.afp_.gi1_.jpg

President Bush addresses the nation as the Iraq war
begins in March 2003.

"In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003," reads an overview of the examination, conducted by the Center for Public Integrity and its affiliated group, the Fund for Independence in Journalism.

According to the study, Bush and seven top officials -- including Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice -- made 935 false statements about Iraq during those two years.

The study was based on a searchable database compiled of primary sources, such as official government transcripts and speeches, and secondary sources -- mainly quotes from major media organizations.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Not that it would have made a difference but you didn't link that Obama quote. I can see why...he was still community organizing on 10/2/02.

The quote is attributed

Prove it wrong

Your quote appears to be accurate.

The Washington Post Fact Checker1/16/2008 alluded to Obama's anti-war speech but did not publish the entire contents. I believe the Post got the date wrong as they dated the speech October 2, 2002, whereas it appeared to take place on October 26, 2002. Here is what the Washington Post had to say:

Oct. 2. Illinois state Sen. Barack Obama gives speech opposing war in Iraq. He said he did not oppose 'all wars,' but he opposed 'dumb wars,' and wanted to finish the job against al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden rather than start a new war in Iraq. He predicted that 'even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences.'"

Fact Checker - Clinton vs Obama on Iraq
Several other sources quote more of the speech and here is the first one I found that appears to quote the entire speech (I have highlighted the portion you quoted):

“I don’t oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne. What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

“That’s what I’m opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power…. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him. But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors…and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

“I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda.”

Obama on Iraq October 2002

Caution: What Obama - or any other politician – says proves nothing. Their words do not indicate what they really believe nor how they would act in any situation. Politicians are expert at criticizing their opponents regardless of what they do . I remember when Palin was falsely accused of alleged wrongdoings and her critics called her a coward for not resigning. Then when she did resign she was lambasted for being a quitter! Oh, well.

As the song says: “Oh, the games people play now; Every night and every day now. Never meaning what they say; never saying what the mean.”
Obama seemed to be the only one asking the right questions and making the right assessment on Iraq. While the everyone else was pounding the war drums, Obama saw through it. Now we can see why this "community organizer" was elevated to President

How did he know???? How did HE know MORE then the CIA/DOJ, M6, Interpol,etc... UN??? UN didn't know for sure Iraq wasn't a threat.

Since when have terrorists and tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike?
If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words, and all recriminations would come too late.
Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy, and it is not an option."

For some reason a freak'n community organizer was balls accurate on Iraq while asshole G W Bush pushed us into a war that killed 6000 Americans

And YOU helped KILL those 6,000 Americans by endorsing STATEMENTS like this that Obama, et.al. made you dumb f...k!
YOU don't discourage your own troops and encourage the enemy by making statements like these!

AT FIRST he said this:
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an
oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
.... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003
THEN after Bush took Kerry at his word... DISARM Saddam... this butthead turns around and calls our troops terrorists!

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

And this idiot calling our troops cold blooded killers! How helpful! U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
And of course everyone KNOWS ALL of American troops are NAZIS Soviets... Killers!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "
These dumb deceitful, traitorous statements even idiots like YOU have to admit DIDN"T HELP our troops
BUT ENCOURAGED the terrorists who used these idiotic traitorous statements to recruit more terrorists!
Hell even Harvard study PROVED that idiots like the above and you by endorsing them PROLONGED
the conflict. Gave encouragement! Made the enemy look justified and therefore get more recruits to kill more troops!

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And these statements which idiots like YOU most likely agreed with did everything in the world to encourage recruit and reward the terrorists to continue.

Hey MORON, NO ONE created more terrorists than Bush with his war on Islam, torture and prisoner abuse of Muslims in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo and his moribund rhetoric.

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS
I'm Still Tortured by What I Saw in Iraq

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

Washington Post

Matthew Alexander led an interrogations team assigned to a Special Operations task force in Iraq in 2006. He is an eighteen-year veteran of the Air Force and Air Force Reserves. As a former senior military interrogator, he conducted or supervised over 1,300 interrogations in Iraq and was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for his achievements. Alexander is a four-time combat veteran of Bosnia, Kosovo, and Iraq.

Bush and Bush alone ordered the invasion. At the time, the UN was asking for more time to prove there were no WMDs
Bush attacked before his phony WMDS story could fall apart

Great thread. Lots of Democratic POLITICIANS caved into a feverish call for military action on the part of a very loud and very frightened electorate. Those chicken shit POLITICIANS listened to what Americans....who had been frightened by FOX NEWS and the BUSH ADMIN told them was needed.

I cheered when George stood on that pile of debris and promised justice. I was with that asshole 100%. He fucked up. Period.

They also listened to what the US and allied Intel agencies said, and when the UN agreed Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire, it was a done deal. It's not like Bush didn't give Saddam ample opportunity to come clean, because he did.

Sure. The American electorate got the info straight from the intel agencies. No filter. Sure.

Try harder.

The appropriate US Congress critters got the info straight from the intel agencies and voted on that info. The UN affirmed that Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire. Try harder.

Try harder.

The appropriate US Congress critters got the info straight from the intel agencies and voted on that info. The UN affirmed that Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire. Try harder.

Oh! A history lesson!! Thanks!

You have been duped.

AT FIRST he said this:

Hey MORON, NO ONE created more terrorists than Bush with his war on Islam, torture and prisoner abuse of Muslims in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo and his moribund rhetoric.

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS
I'm Still Tortured by What I Saw in Iraq

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

Washington Post

Matthew Alexander led an interrogations team assigned to a Special Operations task force in Iraq in 2006. He is an eighteen-year veteran of the Air Force and Air Force Reserves. As a former senior military interrogator, he conducted or supervised over 1,300 interrogations in Iraq and was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for his achievements. Alexander is a four-time combat veteran of Bosnia, Kosovo, and Iraq.

WOW! Something NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON didn't know about as Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo were plastered all over the news day and night all the time!
What type of world wide outrage would we see if day and night all the time pictures and stories of the absolute REAL tortures and REAL deaths caused by the
terrorists?

Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of crimes relating to the Abu Ghraib scandal. Seven of those were from Maryland-based 372nd Military Police Company. A number of other service members were not charged but reprimanded. Iraq Prison Abuse Scandal Fast Facts - CNN.com
11 out of 2.5 million! And the idiot press along with idiots like YOU blew Abu Ghraib out of gross proportion so BLAME them and YOU for the deaths.
11 people!
Since the U.S. went to war in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003, about 2.5 million members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard and related Reserve and National Guard units have been deployed in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, according to Department of Defense data. Of those, more than a third were deployed more than once. united states - How many Americans served in the Afgan and Iraq wars from 2001 to 2013 - Skeptics Stack Exchange

Where are the day and night blasting the news stories about :
ISIS putting price tags on Iraqi children, selling them as slaves, U.N. says
By Faith Karimi and Greg Botelho, CNN
Where are the day and might blasting on the news of this:

Islamic State selling, crucifying, burying children alive in Iraq - UN
Updated 4:26 PM ET, Fri February 6, 2015 Islamic State selling crucifying burying children alive in Iraq - UN Reuters

Where are these stories?
11 members of the military in Abu Ghraib were convicted ...YET that was never blasted day and night all the time!

Where were THESE pictures day and night blasting the news all the time??

See the problem with dummies like you is you BELIEVE everything that the biased Bush bashing MSM put out because YOU wanted to!
Didn't care for the facts that Clinton ORDERED the removal of Saddam in 1998 Liberation of Iraq but lacking the balls as they were busy screwing Monica,
he like most of you blowhards never followed through!
YEA you nut-less blowhards believed all those stories blasted day and night by the biased MSM that hated Bush and you like these idiots blame the
troops!
Senator Kerry (D) calling solders TERRORISTS!!! "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama calling our troops "civilian killers"......... said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
Terrorist Cheerleader telling them THEY won...Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Unbelievable that dummies like you follow traitors like the above.

Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 7.38.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 7.37.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 7.36.14 AM.png

If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan...

I did

What is your point?

Try harder.

Oh! A history lesson!! Thanks!

You have been duped.

The big lie of Iraq was the Democrats saying they were lied to. Iraq was a bad idea regardless of WMDs. But Democrats were all over it, then pointed fingers for their own actions.

You have been duped

I did

What is your point?

There is no point so obvious or so simple that you can grasp it, is there big guy?

Bush and Bush alone ordered the invasion. At the time, the UN was asking for more time to prove there were no WMDs
Bush attacked before his phony WMDS story could fall apart

The UN SANCTIONS put in place by the UN simply asked Saddam "please certify you don't have WMDs" continued while Saddam let 576,000 children starve!
In five years 576,000 children starved BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
The sanctions were imposed by the Security Council after Iraq invaded Kuwait in August 1990. Led by the United States, the Council has rejected many Iraqi appeals to lift the restrictions, which have crippled the economy, until Iraq accounts for all its weapons of mass destruction and United Nations inspectors can certify that they have been destroyed in accordance with several Council resolutions.
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com

NOW you idiots tell me IF Saddam refused to CERTIFY and he obviously didn't care about the starving kids... would you believe he HAD WMDs?
Would you believe his son in law?
A) Saddam was not ready to say he had NO WMDs and willing to let 576,000 kids starve.
B) Saddam WAS proven by the Democrats to having used WMDs on his own people.
C) Saddam was proven to pay $25,000 for suicide terrorists.
D) Ask Saddam's son-in-law...oh wait you can't Saddam killed him when he went back to Iraq... good guy your buddy Saddam!
E) And of course you probably don't agree after 9/11 there was NO need to think Saddam was involved right?
F) Were you aware that Seven days after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, anonymous letters laced with deadly anthrax spores began arriving at media companies and congressional offices. Over the ensuing months, five people died from inhaling anthrax and 17 others were infected after exposure. And of course you knew that your buddy Saddam HAD nothing to do with it...even Saddam Hussein's son-in-law defected to Jordan and told the truth.
It admitted, among other things, an offensive biological warfare capability notably 5,000 gallons of botulinum, which causes botulism; 2,000 gallons of anthrax; 25 biological-filled Scud warheads; and 157 aerial bombs.
And I might say UNSCOM inspectors believe that Iraq has actually greatly understated its production.

Forum List

Back