Worst. Ranking. List. EVER!!!

What historians?

Edna Greene Medford:
Edna Greene Medford is a professor of history at Howard University who specializes in 19th-century African-American history. She is a member of the board of the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Foundation.

Douglas Brinkley:
Douglas Brinkley is an American author, Katherine Tsanoff Brown Chair in Humanities, and professor of history at Rice University. Brinkley is the history commentator for CNN, Presidential Historian for the New York Historical Society, and a contributing editor to the magazine Vanity Fair. He is a public spokesperson on conservation issues. He joined the faculty of Rice University as a professor of history in 2007.

Richard Norton Smith:
Richard Norton Smith is an American historian and author specializing in U.S. presidents and other political figures. In the past, he worked as a freelance writer for The Washington Post, and worked with U.S. Senators Edward Brooke and Bob Dole.

All commies.

Billy asked ... I just provided a list of the people the article cited, and the online description of each individual.
Take it for whatever it is worth, and I don't put much value in it.

How do you get to be a "historian"? Take a test? Publish a book or two or just register democrat? This isn't serious history, it's high school yearbook stuff. Lincoln stays on top because, you know, well, he's Lincoln. Clinton abused an intern, lied to the public about it and freaking bombed a country in Europe without consulting congress when he was caught with his pants down. I guess you get to advance ten places for being a democrat.
All the so-called historians are Marxist professors. Their opinion doesn't mean jack shit.
Lol if Obama and these scholars are both Marxist, why wasn’t he #1 or even in the top 5?
Because everyone knows that, aside from Biden, Obama is the biggest loser who ever ascended the throne.
You do notice you didn’t answer the question right?

27. Calvin Coolidge - caused the Great Depression

A complete and utter Progressive myth ...
but necessary for Progressives to promote, because his actual actions ruin their narrative and undermine their agenda.

Wasn’t Hoover

He was the fall guy for Coolidges deregulation and hands off policies
Somehow, progs always find a way to blame the free market. Coolidge didn't deregulate anything, moron.

How do you get to be a "historian"? Take a test? Publish a book or two or just register democrat? This isn't serious history, it's high school yearbook stuff. Lincoln stays on top because, you know, well, he's Lincoln. Clinton abused an intern, lied to the public about it and freaking bombed a country in Europe without consulting congress when he was caught with his pants down. I guess you get to advance ten places for being a democrat.
All the so-called historians are Marxist professors. Their opinion doesn't mean jack shit.
Lol if Obama and these scholars are both Marxist, why wasn’t he #1 or even in the top 5?
Because everyone knows that, aside from Biden, Obama is the biggest loser who ever ascended the throne.
Why would anyone give a damn about the questions?

You’re just saying that because you can’t answer it.

"Answer" what?

Stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Anybody that came up with that idiot list doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground about History.

Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama not last? Really?

"Answer" what?
Playing dumb won’t work.

Stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Anybody that came up with that idiot list doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground about History.

Lincoln should be last. He was a mass murdering dictator.

"Answer" what?
Playing dumb won’t work.
I answered the only question you asked, asshole.

Who the fuck should even be first? Let me guess: the orange sack of shit?

Calvin Coolidge

They call themselves "historians" but it's not real history. It's history for the poor fools who were stuck with a sub standard education courtesy of the federal government and ain't got a clue about the difference between the Revolutionary War and freaking Star Wars.
FDR is an icon and you don't fuck with icons even when they committed the most atrocious offense to the Constitution in history. with E.O. 9066. The list is for mind numbed robots who grew up in front of violent video games to get a handle on pop stars that don't necessarily play an instrument.

Blah blah blah, historians write history, you write bs on the internets.

Tough shit nutters, going to have to deal with that notorious liberal bias of reality for the rest of your life.
I rest my case

Calvin Coolidge
Umm okay. So where does Trump rank? I’m dying to know.

Calvin Coolidge

I don't think we can compare him to Washington or Jefferson but he certainly is the best President of modern times.

Calvin Coolidge

I don't think we can compare him to Washington or Jefferson but he certainly is the best President of modern times.
Not even close.

Calvin Coolidge

How can you say that about someone as moronic, childish, petty, and pathetic as that piece of garbage? I mean my god. He has a painfully obvious fake orange spray tan and hair plugs because he’s too insecure to handle the aging process. Is that what you consider a real man?

Forum List

Back