World to end in 2030.

Video presents the possible effects of global warming, sea level rise, and the effect of 'moon wobble' that will occur in 2030. Worth watching.

The world to end in 1970, er
The world to end in 1980, er
The world to end in 1990, er
The world to end in 2000, er, really
The world to end in 2010, er, floods, fires all driven by CO2
The world to end in 2020, er, down to 8 years on the AOC countdown clock
The world to end in 2030, er, we're not kidding this time, Denier! Death to the Deniers!

I watched the video........................
The context is lost on me...............

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

I do believe climate change is a real problem, on top of other really serious problems, like the threat of Western values by increasingly bolder autocracies like Russia and China ... but I think it's unlikely either problem will just miraculously vanish in 2030.

What's more likely is that we will do too little, too late, and have to live in a world where extreme weather conditions become increasingly likely and life will be much more costy and uncomfortable, and if we're unlucky, we will lose freedom and have to live under tyrannic governments who keep telling us lies to distract from the world increasingly going to hell ... for the rest of the century, after 2030.

So much of what you claim has long been shown to be bullshit!

1644778929596.png

=====

I posted this last year to see that warmist/alarmists don't want the truth about weather and climate they prefer to lie to themselves and markedly avoided the CONTENT of the article I posted

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?​

And it’s no surprise that the IPCC doesn’t think there’s an emergency. To start with, deaths from climate-related phenomena are at an all-time low. If you think deaths from climate-related catastrophes are an emergency, please point in the graph below to the start of the “emergency”.

1644779053380.png

LINK for the rest of the fact filled charts and presentation

The world to end in 1970, er
The world to end in 1980, er
The world to end in 1990, er
The world to end in 2000, er, really
The world to end in 2010, er, floods, fires all driven by CO2
The world to end in 2020, er, down to 8 years on the AOC countdown clock
The world to end in 2030, er, we're not kidding this time, Denier! Death to the Deniers!
It's just a matter of time. Read yer bible. ;)

Yeah, no matter who wins the 2024 election, a Republican will have won. And if this silly public doesn't agree, they'll find tricks to putsch to power.

Prepare yourself for living under a government that doesn't care for elections.
the democrats dont care for elections that they dont win either....

It's just a matter of time. Read yer bible. ;)

Some scientists, years back, calculated the "end of the world" by using the time frames and references from the bible, Nostradamus, and the Azteks, as well as some other historical references along those lines.

What they came up with was............

The end of the human race will end by the mid to late 2,000's.
The physical end of the world will be somewhere along the year 3,300.

That's just speculation using historical human reference materials that have survived the ages. Nobody knows for sure when the humans will end themselves or when the earth will cease to exist as a planetary object.

Some scientists, years back, calculated the "end of the world" by using the time frames and references from the bible, Nostradamus, and the Azteks, as well as some other historical references along those lines.

What they came up with was............

The end of the human race will end by the mid to late 2,000's.
The physical end of the world will be somewhere along the year 3,300.

That's just speculation using historical human reference materials that have survived the ages. Nobody knows for sure when the humans will end themselves or when the earth will cease to exist as a planetary object.
Lol, the earth 🌎 will be fine for likely billions of years. We are the ones that are F***ed .

The Sun has burned through about 2/3's of her fuel so far ... there's enough left to burn another two billion years or so ... depending on how leap year shakes out ... rodents have only been around for two hundred million years, we'll be gone in another two hundred million easy ... good riddence to stinky rubbish I say ...

Lol, the earth 🌎 will be fine for likely billions of years. We are the ones that are F***ed .

The scientists claimed that by the year 3,000 the sun will have decayed so much, that it will lack the necessary force to heat the earth, therefore killing everything on it and turning into a wasteland..........therefore shifting the environment to where the earth will start cracking into pieces.

Forum List

Back