World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

lol. had he not mentioned, lgs would have started a thread. had he changed the content of his scheduled speech, lgs would have gotten mad. if he had said anything about russia, lgs would have gotten mad.

there was absolutely no scenario that would not have resulted in an lgs thread with the words 'absolutely disgusting' in them.

lol. had he not mentioned, lgs would have started a thread. had he changed the content of his scheduled speech, lgs would have gotten mad. if he had said anything about russia, lgs would have gotten mad.

there was absolutely no scenario that would not have resulted in an lgs thread with the words 'absolutely disgusting' in them.

This isn't about me, you Obama nutsucking freak.. From the article:

Twitter erupted, with thousands of users expressing emotions ranging from disappointment to disgust.
Former CNN host Piers Morgan reacted with his typical barbs.
'President Obama massively dropped the ball just now,' Morgan tweeted. '23 Americans killed and he says "it looks like a terrible tragedy" then back to jokes?'
'I agree,' responded singer Josh Groban. 'Bad prep. I was shocked.'
National Review reporter Charles Cooke tweeted: 'Shorter Obama: 'Something awful has happened with a plane. It’s awful. Awful. Republicans are bastards for not funding new airports".'
Traveling in Denver, this reporter heard gasps from guests watching a hotel lobby television as Obama spoke. One guest remarked: 'A tragedy is when you lose control and fly into a mountainside. This is mass-murder. What a disappointment.'
'His distance from reality is just bizarre,' said another.

Read more: 'It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy': Obama sparks anger with 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash that killed 23 Americans before transportation speech | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

This isn't about you Obama nutsucking freak.. From the article:

Twitter erupted, with thousands of users expressing emotions ranging from disappointment to disgust.

Hashbrown Obama Sucks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkqAEjZfVv8]Alan Parsons Project - Damned If I Do - YouTube[/ame]

How long should Barry have droned on about it? 50 seconds? 55?

i didn't think you were unique. i know there are thousand of assholes out there ready to pounce

Not his fault, the teleprompter took off...

Hey, he could have said, at least we know where this one landed.

i didn't think you were unique. i know there are thousand of assholes out there ready to pounce

Did you find it the most PC response to the situation?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/eusa_clap.gif

Put another way, LGS is mad, simply mad, I tell you.

as for the article AND the post, Big Deal ... or it is to simpletons who need a leg to hump before their meds kick in.

Forum List

Back