World Cup squads announced

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The US.

Wales

The US squad looks relatively strong in defence and midfield , not so much upfront.

Wales squad is probably as expected. I wouldnt have taken Harris who is a donkey but injuries have ruled out a few..

The US game looks like the key to the group. A must win for both sides.

Canada is in the world Cup for the first time since '86! Though I believe our goalie broke his leg and wont be playing.

It would be insane if somehow Canada could get through a round.

the England coach picked all the players i like. Foden, Grealish, Declan Rice, and surprisingly, James Maddison!

the French coach left out my favorite blond bombshell Lucas Digne who plays for Aston Villa as a fullback

oh well, i wouldn't mind it if England won the World Cup the way things are going

The US.

Wales

The US squad looks relatively strong in defence and midfield , not so much upfront.

Wales squad is probably as expected. I wouldnt have taken Harris who is a donkey but injuries have ruled out a few..

The US game looks like the key to the group. A must win for both sides.

Why is the entire Welsh team white?

Oh, nevermind, I know why...

the England coach picked all the players i like. Foden, Grealish, Declan Rice, and surprisingly, James Maddison!

the French coach left out my favorite blond bombshell Lucas Digne who plays for Aston Villa as a fullback

oh well, i wouldn't mind it if England won the World Cup the way things are going
Please God no.

Forum List

Back