Should Texas host the World Cup Final in 2026

From your post:

"Should world events be held in places where not all the world is welcome ?"

An obvious a slam at Texas protecting itself from an invasion of millions of unknown migrants. Own what you write, it's there for all to see.
I was referencing the jihad against gay folk and also womens rights. Texas might as well be Afghanistan in that regard,
But fans will be travelling from Mexico to the US. Will you let them in ?

I was referencing the jihad against gay folk and also womens rights. Texas might as well be Afghanistan in that regard,
If you can’t tell the difference in human rights between Texas and Afghanistan.. I say this with all due respect and sympathy, you must have a psychological condition, and access to a computer.

Your gun laws facilitate it. Its all good anyway. Met life it is.
Our gun laws save lives. Wrongful use of guns is illegal, just as wrongful use of weapons in your country is illegal.

You allow knives in society, your knife laws facilitate thousands of knife deaths.

That’s how stupid you sound

What gay rights are Texans denied?

What gay rights are Texans denied?

Its a hostile environment. Horrible.

Its going to NYC and New Jersey. There are already memes about the traffic and crime coming out.

Its probably for the best I guess. British and Russian soccer hooligans in Texas might equal a lot of dead British and Russian soccer hooligans. We don't play here.

This is always a topic when discussing human rights and big sporting occasions. Should world events be held in places where not all the world is welcome ?
Human rights? You think thecWorld Cup organizers are about human rights?
FIFA is hardly a barometer of decency but they are paying lip service to this.
That’s quite an understatement.

Wherever the World Cup goes, women, men, and of course, children are trafficked to be sold for sex, regardless of how humiliating, and risky that is for the victims.
The argument often made is that by shining a light in dark places we bring them up to accepted civilised standards. Ive made that case myself in the past.

But I cant see texas being changed for the better. Hold the final in New York or take it to Canada even.
Yes, they don’t object to child exploitation there. Europe is also an option. Keep your international tourist pedos out of Texas, if you care about their safety.

Wow, you really went there. Haven't you ever learned that resorting to stupid hyperbole only weakens your argument?

"Life is just so hard. I'm the most persecuted person on the planet!"
"You couldn't get a last-minute appointment at your hair salon? Suck it up, buttercup."
That depends. Do they have a tourist visa, obtained normally and legally? I don't know how they do things in Wales, but my guess is, if you have brown skin and no documentation, you'll probably find yourself on an outbound bus.

How are you guys doing with your drive to increase your ethnic diversity? Aren't you like 95% white? In American, that would be automatic racist.

You don’t live in Texas do you? No rights being denied, like claimed and now you call it a hostile environment with nothing to prove any such thing, other than op-ed that are more fiction than fact? The left is supposed to be against stereotyping and profiling yet they do so just like the right. The two extremes are ruining a great nation with nothing but hate and intolerance.

Tell me Tommy, why would I vote for either party when all either does is promote hate and intolerance?

We dont shoot our kids in school or persecute women and gays.
True , but Wales is renowned for Incest and and extreme Sexual perversions .
Own up Turdy , your country is not commonly called Wankerville for no reason at all .

Your article only refers to
1. Trans puberty blockers that mess up kids’ naturally healthy development and growth
2. Trans in sports that take away from women and make it more dangerous
3. Sexualized/radical/theoretical content for children.

Where is the anti-gay legislation?

And.. You WANT all of that? Why would you desire such bad things?

Persecuting women and gays. I havent mentioned immigrants.

You mean like the Muslim men in England allowed to rape thousands of girls because your government didn’t want to be seen as racist?
Do you mean the open parades in England supporting the rape, torture, murder and mutilation of innocent people while the police did nothing?

Nothing you say about Texas is true…yet the monsters in England are openly ignored….

Soccer is a Communist sport played and watched mostly by queers and should not be played any place in the US.
How exactly is soccer a "Communist sport"? I woulf love to hear how you are drawing that conclusion.

It is not watched "mostly by queers", but why does that even matter?

Forum List

Back