World Cup 2010

DAMN, haha, they're really developing a habit of coming back from the dead. To be honest I would've felt kinda bad for the gringos if they hadn't made it through.

Now lets see who you guys play next...

DAMN, haha, they're really developing a habit of coming back from the dead. To be honest I would've felt kinda bad for the gringos if they hadn't made it through.

Now lets see who you guys play next...

Either Ghana or Serbia, I would guess.

This is ON-side!

Onside.png

Germany beating Ghana 1-0 right now... It would actually be better for Germany if Ghana tied, cuz if they win they'll have to first face England, then either Mexico or (worst of all) Argentina. If they get 2nd place they'll have to beat the US and then have a (theoretically) easy quarterfinal against either Uruguay or South Korea. As things stand the US have a pretty good chance of going into the semis. =\

Germany beating Ghana 1-0 right now... It would actually be better for Germany if Ghana tied, cuz if they win they'll have to first face England, then either Mexico or (worst of all) Argentina. If they get 2nd place they'll have to beat the US and then have a (theoretically) easy quarterfinal against either Uruguay or South Korea. As things stand the US have a pretty good chance of going into the semis. =\

I hope its USA Germany I still want revenge for when the thugs beat up McBride

t1_mcbride.jpg

I hope its USA Germany I still want revenge for when the thugs beat up McBride

t1_mcbride.jpg

sorry, it must have been a bad apple.

England v Germany. Can't wait!

USA
Ghana
Uruguay
South Korea

One of those countries is going to the World Cup semi-final.

On the other hand, Argentina, Mexico, England and Germany are all in the same bracket.

Forum List

Back