World Cup 2010

WHAT A BEATING!!!! I liked both teams so I couldn't lose, but wow, what a smackdown. I guess it's not really too surprising... I mean, Argentina basically have 1) an excellent goalie and 2) that 'holy trinity' of attacking at the top; both were totally useless against Germany today. Stars at the top mean little if there's nothing to back them up and there was just no question even before the match started that the German midfield dwarfs Argentina's in every which way (Muller, Oezil, and Schweinsteiger against who? Maxi Rodriguez and Di Maria? Di Maria looked like he thought he was playing by himself). Maradonna should regret not bringing Cambiasso for the Cup in this match. And that defender Otamendi that he put was one of the worst mistakes I've ever seen, terrible from beginning to end.

DEUTSCHLAND!!

This is like when the Yankees bust out of the Playoff, I lose all interest until next year.

Brazil, Italy and USA all gone, so it no longer matters who wins.

I was rooting for Ghana because they move the ball around like Brazilians.

This is like when the Yankees bust out of the Playoff, I lose all interest until next year.

Brazil, Italy and USA all gone, so it no longer matters who wins.

I was rooting for Ghana because they move the ball around like Brazilians.

Your post does a disservice to both the Fatherland and the Netherland.

The football Worldcup is so amazing. I never thought that the Netherlands will win against Brazil but this was actually an amazing game. Additionally I never thought that Argentina will lose 4:0 against Germany. Such a tournament always has some surprises. I am already excited about the final. I think that either the Netherlands or Germany will win.

If you were told at the start of the World Cup that only one team from the western hemisphere would make it to the semis, how many people would have guessed Uruguay?

José;2456693 said:
Fuck.... Brazil 3 - 0 Chile

=\, now a lackluster Dutch team and Uruguay or Ghana... They're basically in the final already. They had it so easy =(

No need to worry about Brazil, Delta.

Don't you know you have to fatten the pig before the slaughter??

Seleccin_con_ropa_deportiva.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:razz:

I'll admit, this is the first time Both my of my Nationalities are in the Semi's at the same time..

Vamos España!

Laat Gaan Nederland!

This is going to be good.. Remember, Spain beat Germany 2 years ago, and only by a 1-0 Margin.. It's going to be interesting how They try and stop Villa and Iniesta..

The only question right now is, Will Torres start? Llorente did pretty good when Torres was sent off and almost got a goal..

I picked Spain to win before the games started. I'm stickin' with 'em.

Netherlands 3 - Uruguay 2

It was a great game, Uruguay really fought for it till the end, but I mean, in the end what had to happen happened and the Dutch return to the finals.

I was with Spain at the beginning of the Cup, but I jumped ship a while ago. DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!! If they miraculously go through, though, I'll root for them over Netherlands. Even if Germany loses it'd still be really exciting cuz we'd have a new World Champion and that's always fun, but honestly the way the Teutons manhandled England and Argentina with Spain barely squeaking past Paraguay, Spain would be lucky if it doesn't get shredded (Sorry Tom Clancy ;) ).

Woo, either way tomorrow has a lot of promise. Can't wait!!!!

I lost all interest after Dunga obviously bet money against Brazil and cashed his winnings. Thank God they've already invited Scolari back to coach!

Who's playing?

(OK, I'm Italian and Brazilian so most World Cups are a load of laughs for me. This one sucked, and not the good kind of sucking either)

Netherlands 3 - Uruguay 2

It was a great game, Uruguay really fought for it till the end, but I mean, in the end what had to happen happened and the Dutch return to the finals.

I was with Spain at the beginning of the Cup, but I jumped ship a while ago. DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!! If they miraculously go through, though, I'll root for them over Netherlands. Even if Germany loses it'd still be really exciting cuz we'd have a new World Champion and that's always fun, but honestly the way the Teutons manhandled England and Argentina with Spain barely squeaking past Paraguay, Spain would be lucky if it doesn't get shredded (Sorry Tom Clancy ;) ).

Woo, either way tomorrow has a lot of promise. Can't wait!!!!

Soo.. About them getting Shredded. ;)

Soo.. About them getting Shredded. ;)

IT WAS THE OCTOPUS'S FAULT!!!

I actually missed the game. Heard the German team didn't show up and sent some unmanned drones instead.

Well, whatever. I was with Spain at the beginning and jumped ship. This is cool though! A new champion. At the beginning in one of those "fill your own bracket" things I actually got this as the final and everything. It's like the two big soccer powers that have yet to win a cup. NOT SO AFTER SUNDAY!

Suerte!

Forum List

Back