What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Workplace Bullying Who is Responsible

stevenlchilds

Rookie
Reaction score
I found an interesting web site today. workplace bullying. org. This corporate problem is not going to die easily. Corporations are irresponsible. Who is the boss that is causing the bullying? Who are the owners that are causing the bullying? Bullying is economically the best way for corporations to be in order to make prophet. They want control of those who could expose them in unethical activities. Who is responsible for this. Many of us are trying to bring humanity out of ignorance and the suffering ignorance causes. Who is responsible? Check out Gary Price/Statue of Responsibility.

Granny

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are a variety of reasons for bullying in the workplace and none of them are good. I'm vaguely familiar with the website you mentioned. It's a serious problem in the workplace - been there, done that - suffered the bullying, that is. Many times it's the bosses themselves. Supervisors are next in line and staff/lower level employees are usually the targets.

I'm not sure there is an answer to making the bullying go away.

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Reaction score
Ignorance causes suffering?

Sometimes, ignorance is a source of bliss!!

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
Ignorance causes suffering?

Sometimes, ignorance is a source of bliss!!

For the ignorant person, ignorance is bliss, but for the rest of the world, it causes suffering.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List