Words to the wise

Yep you fooled us with the same thing, you got us to believing that when you do wrong you will go to hell. America has never worried about that.
Oh you are being fooled alright but not by me... you are being fooled by the devil and his minions....

Oh you are being fooled alright but not by me... you are being fooled by the devil and his minions....
Let's see you claimed to be Good God Fearin Christians and then you gave the Bible to us, was it to make us a righteous people or a more useful tool.

Now we were praying to God to take us out of the hell you had us in and you were praying to God to keep us in it.

So who was the real devil?

Let's see you claimed to be Good God Fearin Christians and then you gave the Bible to us, was it to make us a righteous people or a more useful tool.

Now we were praying to God to take us out of the hell you had us in and you were praying to God to keep us in it.

To save you.... and give you the map to Heaven....

If you only knew how boing it is when black people go on their eternal victimhood rant

Blacks have it pretty good in America today
My theory is he is a white liberal troll. A real person wouldn't be like that.

America's actions for the last 400yrs have been like that of the Devil, would you agree?
Just to ask you. What was the world like before the United States? It is difficult to stress to people that rights over the eons is a tough sell.

Are you trying to make a case for white supremacy?

Forum List

Back