Attending Funerals in DC is risky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attending anything in DC is risky.
I’ve lived in Washington my whole life. While that is a true statement you made, I have to say, it’s actually better than it was 30 years ago.

Ohhh constantly. Mexicans also attack birthday parties. But funerals, those are soft targets.
I don’t get it. Italians, Irish, Asians, Russians… all have a history of organized crime and yes people do get murdered for vendettas.But, I don’t think I’ve ever seen from these groups a hit at a funeral or social gathering or otherwise “spraying and praying” into a crowd hoping you hit your intended target even if it means taking out innocent by bystanders..

There seems to be a high correlation lately between large gatherings of Black people and mass shootings, whether they be Juneteenth or July 4th parties or funerals. Just an observation of what is happening. Possibly drug related or revenge shootings but who knows?

I’ve lived in Washington my whole life. While that is a true statement you made, I have to say, it’s actually better than it was 30 years ago.

I lived in Fairfax/Springfield for several years. I tried to avoid DC after dark. When the local news starts of with "only three murders today" it kind of takes the desire to hike back into the city away.

I don’t get it. Italians, Irish, Asians, Russians… all have a history of organized crime and yes people do get murdered for vendettas.But, I don’t think I’ve ever seen from these groups a hit at a funeral or social gathering or otherwise “spraying and praying” into a crowd hoping you hit your intended target even if it means taking out innocent by bystanders..
The intended target is everyone at that funeral.

Yet you can drive across a bridge out of MD or DC and into Virginia and the crime rate drops four-fold or better.

Sure it's the liberal NOtVA area but they have money and they like law & order and they fund their JBT PDs to the hilt.

Yet you can drive across a bridge out of MD or DC and into Virginia and the crime rate drops four-fold or better.

Sure it's the liberal NOtVA area but they have money and they like law & order and they fund their JBT PDs to the hilt.
Fairfax and Loudoun are now America’s two richest counties. That’s what happens when your driving industry is the federal government.
It’s where white lefties in the DC area move to in order to avoid minorities because they love diversity.

My two favorite cousins have lived up there all their lives. One is in Annadale. The other one is in Lorton. Last year they lost their parents just three months apart on September 5th and December 11th. Both of them went forward due to different health conditions.

God bless you and my cousins always!!!

Holly

P.S. My cousin in Annadale actually worked at the Home Depot where one of the sniper shootings took place in the fall of 2002. John Mohammad and John Lee Malvo were the perpetrators. Mohammad was given the death sentence and John Lee being under 18 years of age when he did the shootings was given a life without parole sentence that he continues to serve to this day. Thankfully my cousin had already gone home for the day when the two monsters showed up about two hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back