Wonderful week with Trump

If Trump pulls this off it will be one of the most amazing feats in election history.

Why?

Just about every poll says Biden is ahead. (17 points in Wisconsin???) Non-stop lying Trump hate-fest on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC etc.

But none of that is true
It is simply to discourage Trump supporters from voting (actual voter suppression)
There is very little actual support for Biden.

It was awesome when he said that doctors get more money for every COVID patient who dies.

:lol:

What a retard

It's not what he said, however it is advantageous financially if non covid deaths are listed as covid deaths.
That is not in dispute.

About an hour ago I heard a report that Hunter IS and Joe MAY BE under criminal investigation now. So basically there's only one candidate left now for president, Trump!
About an hour ago I heard a report that Hunter IS and Joe MAY BE under criminal investigation now. So basically there's only one candidate left now for president, Trump!

33 years later and you still chant, "Lock Her Up".

The left will be destroyed and canceled from history. :itsok:

33 years from now, you will still be sobbing the same tired thing.

33 years from now the Democratic party will be a distant memory. :itsok:

33 years later and you still chant, "Lock Her Up".

The left will be destroyed and canceled from history. :itsok:

33 years from now, you will still be sobbing the same tired thing.

33 years from now the Democratic party will be a distant memory. :itsok:

33 years from now you will still be stupid. And probably dead. I know I will be dead but dead people can't be stupid. Death cures stupid. But in your case.......

33 years from now you will still be stupid. And probably dead. I know I will be dead but dead people can't be stupid. Death cures stupid. But in your case.......

81CxYN234PL._AC_SS350_.jpg

Forum List

Back