Wonderful week with Trump

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Its has been an inspiring week listening to Pres.Trump's magnificent speeches. Every day he has holding 2, 3, even 4 rallies a day in different cities and states.
I have been glued to the TV watching and listening to his awesome vision for America.
I've always thought of Winston Churchill as the best political orator of all time. But he has been eclipsed by the erudite eloquence and masterful delivery of Pres.Trump.
Future historians will refer to this time period as the enlightened "Age of Trump". ... :cool:

Last edited:
Its has been an inspiring week listening to Pres.Trump's magnificent speeches. Every day he has holding 2, 3, even 4 rallies a day in different cities and states.
I have been glued to the TV watching and listening to his awesome vision for America.
I've always thought of Winston Churchill as the best political orator of all time. But he has been eclipsed by the erudite eloquence and masterful delivery of Pres.Trump.
Future historians will refer to this time period as the enlightened Age of Trump. ... :cool:

Or the time when a complete Liar was unleashed. I go for the latter.

Trump is ferociously competitive and imbued with such frenetic energy that he resembles a human whirlwind. he is also a charming RELENTLESS salesman, capable of convincing a vegetarian to order a steak through sheer optimistic persuasion!

I have never seen this level of excitement for a president... EVER!

Euphoria does that. Here is another incident of that same furvor. What Rump really yearns for. Instead of what they screamed, Rump does "Lock Her Up".

But they didn't have our Consitution of the United States and our Uniform Code of Military Justice.

In the 1820's Pres. Monroe gave a speech laying out what is known today as the "Monroe Doctrine", which defined American's foreign policy for 100 years.
In this decade Pres.Trump has masterfully laid out America's global and domestic policy for the next 100 years.
We are soo lucky to be living witness to the golden dawn of the "Trump Doctrine". ... :cool:

Future historians will refer to this time period as the enlightened Age of Trump. ... :cool:

Liar:

In the 1820's Pres. Monroe gave a speech laying out what is known today as the "Monroe Doctrine", which defined American's foreign policy for 100 years.
In this decade Pres.Trump has masterfully laid out America's global and domestic policy for the next 100 year.
We are soo lucky to be a living witness to the dawn of the "Trump Doctrine". ... :cool:

The Rump Doctrine? You mean whatever pops into his diseased mind when he tweets? I think we can do better.

If Trump pulls this off it will be one of the most amazing feats in election history.

There's never been anything like this in my life. Trump is a true American Patriot!

all-aboard-the-trump-train.jpg

Stay on topic, we are talking about Trump not Biden

About an hour ago I heard a report that Hunter IS and Joe MAY BE under criminal investigation now. So basically there's only one candidate left now for president, Trump!
About an hour ago I heard a report that Hunter IS and Joe MAY BE under criminal investigation now. So basically there's only one candidate left now for president, Trump!

33 years later and you still chant, "Lock Her Up".

The left will be destroyed and canceled from history. :itsok:

The left will be destroyed and canceled from history. :itsok:

33 years from now, you will still be sobbing the same tired thing.

Forum List

Back