Wonderful Donald: "I will require patriotism be taught in schools!"

ANd I will fight you to the death to stop you from cutting infrastructure, science, r&d and education! Loserterain prick.

Why not fight for that stuff honestly?

You know, by not forcing money out of working class wallets?

That is good. Do you have a problem with patriotism?
The problem is fundamental. We don't need folks in Washington D.C. telling us anything about how to run our schools.
You mean like Common Core.
Yeah, conservatives should be up in arms over what Trump said or the whole Common Core flap becomes an exercise in hypocrisy. At least CC is about instruction and learning. What Trump's talking about could easily lead to propaganda in the wrong hands.
LMFAO CC about learning? You fucking dopes on the left have single handedly DESTROYED education with being paid whores of the NEA... selling out your own fucking children for political power and you have the nerve to come in this thread and post utter HORSESHIT about common core. CC is the typical leftist feel good CLUSTERFUCK.. if a child comes close to the correct answer of a mathematical equation, well gee that's correct and should be accepted.. FUCK YOU IDIOT ASS LIBERALS and your destructive policies of pure BAT dung.
I didn't bring up Common Core. I was addressing the conservatives' willingness to turn children into Trump-drones. Please try and keep up. Your knee-jerk is showing.

Drumpf has said he will gut the US Constitution so not surprising he said he will require people stand and
"saluting one American flag".

True patriotism would be the celebration of our hard won right to criticize our own country.

No wonder kkk, nazi's, Pooting, ISIS, Kim Jon Un and RWNJ traitors all support him.

f_c4590c3126_zps0b19eab7.jpg
The hildabeast already has an incestouse relationship all those you list... Lol

repeat after me kids! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Trump says he would require schools to teach patriotism
You must be 9 years old. School children were once taught patriotism. Get a clue will ya? Instilling Patriotism Then and Now - Ethics & Public Policy Center
Although 1930 was before my time, I went to grammar school in the late 1950s and early 60s and it was the same as this gentleman posted:
"For the first half of the 20th century, patriotism and respect for the flag were held in high esteem by virtually all Americans. Of course there were cynics and those drawn by alien ideologies who scoffed at visible expressions of patriotism.

When I was an elementary pupil in York, Pennsylvania, in the early 1930s, the school day began with a pledge of allegiance to the flag, recitation of the Lord’s Prayer, and the reading of ten verses from the Old or New Testament by the teacher — with no comment. This respect for God and country drew no public protest."

All of us will be required to accept the New Order of Trumpism...
during the "Hardening Phase"......

Then conditions will be relaxed during Trump's
"Softening Phase"....

Be prepared because the time between the two is just about twelve hours...

Forum List

Back