Wonderful Donald: "I will require patriotism be taught in schools!"

That is good. Do you have a problem with patriotism?
The problem is fundamental. We don't need folks in Washington D.C. telling us anything about how to run our schools.
You mean like Common Core.
Yeah, conservatives should be up in arms over what Trump said or the whole Common Core flap becomes an exercise in hypocrisy. At least CC is about instruction and learning. What Trump's talking about could easily lead to propaganda in the wrong hands.

CrUAwxMWEAA9wHP.jpg

Ah yes, Newt, the guy who wanted to force poor black kids to clean toilets in exchange for their school lunches.

Now that's patriotism, Southern conservative style!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with learning to work carbine. STHU

You think the rich kids work for their lunches?

repeat after me kids! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Trump says he would require schools to teach patriotism

So they could spend their time learning stuff that will be useful to them as adults, like skills for jobs that the US wants to build up inside the country instead of low paid manufacturing jobs, or they could learn patriotism so they don't riot after being unemployed for 5 years.

Your choice.

PICK A SIDE WE'RE AT WAR!

IT'S A WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

it's a war, sir.

So they could spend their time learning stuff that will be useful to them as adults, like skills for jobs that the US wants to build up inside the country instead of low paid manufacturing jobs, or they could learn patriotism so they don't riot after being unemployed for 5 years.

Your choice.

it's a war, sir.

Can I pick the sensible side? Not the Trump side?

Your choice.

it's a war, sir.

so you're the enemy.....

you know what i do to enemies?!

I GIVE THEM THE SILENT TREATMENT!

SILENCE!

FEAR MY SILENCE!

SILENCIO!

I AM SILEEEEEEEEEENT!

Your choice.

it's a war, sir.

so you're the enemy.....

SILENCE!

FEAR MY SILENCE!

SILENCIO!

I AM SILEEEEEEEEEENT!

Yeah, you're being silent.

Your choice.

it's a war, sir.

so you're the enemy.....

SILENCE!

FEAR MY SILENCE!

SILENCIO!

I AM SILEEEEEEEEEENT!

I AM THE SILENT BASQUE! AND I WILL MAKE YOU SURRENDER!

I WILL FIGHT TO MY DEATH TO GIVE YOU THE SILENT TREATMENT!

Your choice.

it's a war, sir.

so you're the enemy.....

SILENCE!

FEAR MY SILENCE!

SILENCIO!

I AM SILEEEEEEEEEENT!

ANd I will fight you to the death to stop you from cutting infrastructure, science, r&d and education! Loserterain prick.

it's a war, sir.

so you're the enemy.....

SILENCE!

FEAR MY SILENCE!

SILENCIO!

I AM SILEEEEEEEEEENT!

ANd I will fight you to the death to stop you from cutting infrastructure, science, r&d and education! Loserterain prick.

i'm gonna cut infrestractawhat?

the only thing i would cut is my dick so that sexy boys fuck me cos i'm a girl!

The problem is fundamental. We don't need folks in Washington D.C. telling us anything about how to run our schools.
Yeah, conservatives should be up in arms over what Trump said or the whole Common Core flap becomes an exercise in hypocrisy. At least CC is about instruction and learning. What Trump's talking about could easily lead to propaganda in the wrong hands.
LMFAO CC about learning? You fucking dopes on the left have single handedly DESTROYED education with being paid whores of the NEA... selling out your own fucking children for political power and you have the nerve to come in this thread and post utter HORSESHIT about common core. CC is the typical leftist feel good CLUSTERFUCK.. if a child comes close to the correct answer of a mathematical equation, well gee that's correct and should be accepted.. FUCK YOU IDIOT ASS LIBERALS and your destructive policies of pure BAT dung.

LMFAO CC about learning? You fucking dopes on the left have single handedly DESTROYED education with being paid whores of the NEA... selling out your own fucking children for political power and you have the nerve to come in this thread and post utter HORSESHIT about common core. CC is the typical leftist feel good CLUSTERFUCK.. if a child comes close to the correct answer of a mathematical equation, well gee that's correct and should be accepted.. FUCK YOU IDIOT ASS LIBERALS and your destructive policies of pure BAT dung.

Spank Johnny for pulling Suzie's pigtails is child abuse. Corporal punishment starts in the home and should be continued in school. Using a sliding grade scale gives a good class average but does nothing to help the slow student. NEA is a teacher's union and teachers need a union but should not be forced to join, an open shop so to say.

Forum List

Back