Wonder if this is the real reason white conservatives hate immigration

Unkotare strongly disagrees

I guess he dreams of 85 year old grandmothers who never learned a word of English sucking up welfare that should go to American citizens instead

and if she’s chinese so much the better
Do not pretend to speak for me, you fucking douche bag.

If this makes a bit of sense to you..what i read of you..in your opinions about people of color,,in the jokes that you make and the positions that you take....it's clear that you would be a lot happier if most, if not all people of color just..***poof*** went away.

Sometimes it's not what you say..as how you say it..and I've been reading your posts for a while now.

No matter..your reality just isn't in the cards...I suspect you know this..and that's what chafes your hide~
it doesnt bother me that you hate white people

It's because they see the writing on the wall and don't like what they see. The world is becoming more and more bi-racial and it's coming to the good old U.S. of A. The concept of a pure blooded race is going the way of the dinosaur. For instance they keep referring to Mexicans as though they are a race of people..Mexican is not a race due to gene mixing that has been going on for a thousand years..same with other parts of the globe...Middle Eastern marrying Asians..Asians marrying Africans..Africans marrying Caucasians..In less than 50 to 60 years from now so-called pure WASPs will be a minority in this country...

Pretty much.

Conservatives fear positive, beneficial change; they fear an America becoming more diverse and inclusive.

Their ignorance and unwarranted fear manifest as bigotry, racism, and hate – they attempt to vilify immigrants and contrive lies about immigration.

Pretty much.

Conservatives fear positive, beneficial change; they fear an America becoming more diverse and inclusive.

Their ignorance and unwarranted fear manifest as bigotry, racism, and hate – they attempt to vilify immigrants and contrive lies about immigration.
your premise is a lie,,,

go figure,,

Pretty much.

conservatives fear idiots and aniti american communist swine

6vPQQvFo4XAYfkVdxMoabB.jpg

It's because they see the writing on the wall and don't like what they see. The world is becoming more and more bi-racial and it's coming to the good old U.S. of A. The concept of a pure blooded race is going the way of the dinosaur. For instance they keep referring to Mexicans as though they are a race of people..Mexican is not a race due to gene mixing that has been going on for a thousand years..same with other parts of the globe...Middle Eastern marrying Asians..Asians marrying Africans..Africans marrying Caucasians..In less than 50 to 60 years from now so-called pure WASPs will be a minority in this country...

Oh brother---immigrants of ole came legally, behaved more ethically and weren't the welfare hos or criminals that the welfare hos are.

The new immigrants legal and illegal---don't contribute, are crime infested, lack morals, and tend to be welfare hos. Who wants a bunch of criminal dead beats to take care of?

Ship them all back.

On the average, immigrants contribute far more than they take..over time.
No matter what color they are.
Yeah....Juan’s labor over time yields X number of heads of lettuce at a 25% discount for Americans....Meanwhile we pick up the tab for his housing, his children’s food and education and all their healthcare....Did we really save 25% on that lettuce?

I wonder what Mollie Tibbetts thinks of immigration unauthorized by We The People?
4CCD12D0-0496-4DE6-A854-0223FCE656FC.jpeg

Hahaha...I’ve asked you globalist whackos a thousand times; SHOW US THE DATA that proves that a less white America is a better, safer, more unified, more productive America...you can’t so you don’t.
SO why would anyone sane and or not named Gustavo or DaShawn look forward to and or celebrate a compromised, degraded America?

Do not pretend to speak for me
I’d have to eat shit for a week before I could speak for you

your trouble is you dont know how to communicate with anyone outside the teachers lounge where everyone thinks the same

I’d have to eat shit for you week to speak for you

your trouble is you dont know how to communicate with anyone outside the teachers lounge where everyone thinks the same
He/she hates dissent, hates to hear any logical or reasonable discussion that pertains to behavioral traits of those in various ethnic groups. He/she can’t handle the truth...the truth hurts FEELINGS

The conservatives attitude that our legal immigrants should be slanted towards those from white European countries goes back to the Immigration and Nationality Act (1965)..'
A nation that was built by the immigrants of all lands can ask those who seek admission, 'What can you do for our country?' "Johnson said in his 1964 State of the Union address. "But we should not be asking, 'In what country were you born?' "

During the debate over the bill, however, conservatives said it was entirely appropriate to select immigrants on the basis of their national origin. The United States, they argued, was fundamentally an Anglo-Saxon European nation and should stay that way.

Sen. Sam Ervin (D-N.C.) said he objected to the idea of giving people from Ethiopia the same right to immigrate to the United States as people from England, France, Germany, or Holland. "With all due respect to Ethiopia," Ervin said, "I don't know of any contributions that Ethiopia has made to the making of America'
Sen Ervin was correct

And so was LBJ

What we should ask would-be immigrants is what can they for us?

and we should accept only the best that other nations have to offer

nothing less

Forum List

Back