Wonder if this is the real reason white conservatives hate immigration

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
In less than 50 to 60 years from now so-called
pure WASPs will be a minority in this country...

Ben Thomson

Thomson is absolutely right.

There's nothing wrong with destroying, in whole or in part,
a racial, ethnic or religious group.

Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg

EvilEyeFleegle BOOM BABY--sit down
post # 13
post # 3
post # 25
post # 6

It's because they see the writing on the wall and don't like what they see. The world is becoming more and more bi-racial and it's coming to the good old U.S. of A. The concept of a pure blooded race is going the way of the dinosaur. For instance they keep referring to Mexicans as though they are a race of people..Mexican is not a race due to gene mixing that has been going on for a thousand years..same with other parts of the globe...Middle Eastern marrying Asians..Asians marrying Africans..Africans marrying Caucasians..In less than 50 to 60 years from now so-called pure WASPs will be a minority in this country...

Your premise is wrong. Where did you get the silly idea that conservatives hate immigration? We hate ILLEGAL immigration, where unvetted individuals pour across the border unregulated.

Right now we have at least 11 million Illegals, and that reduces the number of legals we can bring in. It penalizes those doing it the right way, as they have to wait their turn in line for a longer period with so many cutting the line as lllegals.

Your premise is wrong. Where did you get the silly idea that conservatives hate immigration? We hate ILLEGAL immigration, where unvetted individuals pour across the border unregulated.

Right now we have at least 11 million Illegals, and that reduces the number of legals we can bring in. It penalizes those doing it the right way, as they have to wait their turn in line for a longer period with so many cutting the line as lllegals.
..they sure do babble a lot of crap---babbling = no evidence at all.....just like a lot of other issues, such as police brutality and racism

Ben Thomson is confused

America is already 30% unWhite

thats more than enough to make us the most racially intermixed country on the planet

white guys “knowing” the prettiest girls in the other races is quite common

and what is left over can seek out other races and intermarry too

but thats not the lib plan

Instead of a cake with all the ingredients mixed together what ben seems to want is a smorgus board of many distinct races that work together to dominate a white minority

Nobody is out to "dominate" any particular group on a racial basis. I'm of European background on both sides, and this is not what I'm seeing. All of us "ingredients" are getting together in the mixing bowl, but there unfortunately are some individuals of some ingredient groups who don't want to jump in with the rest of us. They are welcome to participate with the rest of us, but don't want to. Actually, these are the folks who want to "dominate." They are the ones who want to be ushered to the front of the line at the deli counter because of some sense of entitlement even though the ticket they took shows that they are sixth in line to be served

You're wasting your time here. As I said, these leftists simply lack the IQ to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration. They literally can't comprehend the difference.

There is a reason the hard core right is demanding quotas heavily favored toward European countries so yes ..they only want legal immigration...just as long as it's from aryan countries for the most part.

On the average, immigrants contribute far more than they take..over time.
No matter what color they are.
NOt really

when ted kennedy introduced family reunion where aunts, uncles, grand parents - any blood relations really of a legal green card holder can immigrate here the contribution factor of immigrants went way down

As a White conservative, I think immigration should depend on character, talent and usefulness. We should pick the people who have skills that our country needs. Country of origin or race doesn't matter. But what Biden is doing is insanity. He has open the door for criminals, illiterates, the diseased, drugs, human smugglers, prostitution and terrorists. They have no COVID tests, no vaccinations, no background checks and no means of supporting themselves. This is the most insane thing any President in history has ever done.

Nobody is out to "dominate" any particular group on a racial basis. I'm of European background on both sides, and this is not what I'm seeing.
I strongly disagree

some lefties are so on-your-face happy about the expected white minority status they dont even attempt to disguise if

So you would have no problem with heavy LEGAL immigration from Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.

Of course not, my wife is an immigrant from Latin America. But that has nothing to do with the fact that you're not smart enough to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration, so discussing it with you is pointless. You're simply in WAY over your head.

Forum List

Back