Women's Marchers Hired Armed Guards For Their Protest Against The NRA

Another group that doesn't understand the reason behind their protest. Will Soros offer classes for these people too?

Surprise! Women's Marchers Hired Armed Guards For Their Protest Against The NRA

the left want conservative policies for themselves, but want to outlaw them for their fellow citizens. this is the most selfish thing someone can do!

They are afraid of gun nuts. I'm sure they have received enough death threats to justify guards.
Women even bozo wacko women/ladies (married/single) have nothing to fear from gun nuts.

They have plenty to fear from Negroes and Latino rapists however.

So the armed guards are a good idea.

I am an armed guard and I am licensed by the State to guard anyone that can afford to pay me. I don't care if they are bozo's or wacko's as long as their money is green and real.

the left want conservative policies for themselves, but want to outlaw them for their fellow citizens. this is the most selfish thing someone can do!

They are afraid of gun nuts. I'm sure they have received enough death threats to justify guards.
Women even bozo wacko women/ladies (married/single) have nothing to fear from gun nuts.

They have plenty to fear from Negroes and Latino rapists however.

So the armed guards are a good idea.

I am an armed guard and I am licensed by the State to guard anyone that can afford to pay me. I don't care if they are bozo's or wacko's as long as their money is green and real.
/---- El Chapo will put you on his payroll el pronto. Here is your company car.
123.JPG

/--- But the rest of us are on our own - if you anti gun nuts get your way.

What an idiot. Have you received credible death threats?

/--- But the rest of us are on our own - if you anti gun nuts get your way.

What an idiot. Have you received credible death threats?
/---- Where in the 2nd Amendment does it specify credible death threats?

Forum List

Back