women, women everywhere....and they now carry guns....

I believe that woman shold be free to do whatever they want and peruse anything they want. I told a woman this onetime and we were in bed 30 min later. Lol.. hard humping that was. However, im worth 20 million and am retired but still get a million a year check from my company I work tortuous ly for a decade to build. If you
were a woman would you work when your husband is worth and making that much? I'd be thinking family and pool and suntan.

Man, she must have been pissed when she found out you stack shelves at Walmart, right?

Pogo...perhaps you could explain to the woman in Wisconsin whose husband killed her with a hatchet....you could tell her she had absolutely no reason to be paranoid, and no reason to engage in gun fetishism.....oh...that's right....she was killed...with a hatchet..........

Would you mind posting the statistics of people killed with hatchets last year?

Jesus wept, man, do you everr THINK for a second before you post this nonsense?
You'd be surprised by how many people are in the woods.

I believe that woman shold be free to do whatever they want and peruse anything they want. I told a woman this onetime and we were in bed 30 min later. Lol.. hard humping that was. However, im worth 20 million and am retired but still get a million a year check from my company I work tortuous ly for a decade to build. If you
were a woman would you work when your husband is worth and making that much? I'd be thinking family and pool and suntan.

Man, she must have been pissed when she found out you stack shelves at Walmart, right?
I applied at Walmart many years ago and I didn't pass the background check. Fuckers didn't run the store right and I knew it after 5 min in the interview. Lol..

Then I decided I don't need a background check to run the family business. Lol! Walmart fuckers! :)

Naturalgas -

Well, it happens of course. People are killed with hammers, hatchets and knives in every country.

But we also know that those weapons are nowhere near as lethal as guns are - partiuclarly on a street, school or workplace where there is a possibility for a killer to murder dozens of people.

It is a fantastically dishonest and stupid argument to suggest that someone going into a school with a hammer or hatchet is as likely to kill 20 people as someone armed with a couple of handguns.

Naturalgas -

Well, it happens of course. People are killed with hammers, hatchets and knives in every country.

But we also know that those weapons are nowhere near as lethal as guns are - partiuclarly on a street, school or workplace where there is a possibility for a killer to murder dozens of people.

It is a fantastically dishonest and stupid argument to suggest that someone going into a school with a hammer or hatchet is as likely to kill 20 people as someone armed with a couple of handguns.
Who's the fucking idiot who doesnt believe this?

I must have been drunk when applying at walmart. It was a bad time in my life.. 6 months prior I was arrested in Kroger for thinking the paper towel isle was the restroom. Fucking cops arrested me for public indecency which is the worst mistor meanor a m1. I got it reduced to criminal mischief by hiring the best attorney in ohio. He is so good he was on Dr Phil show. Said lie derector are like wegy boards. Lol! This guy is a fucking bad ass. Costed me 10000 grand. Got 2 years probation.

Must have been wasted because I committed crime at grocery store and am applying at one? Wtf was I thinking?

Woman carrying a gun is so sexy. I came just thinking about it. A woman with a knife a big ass knife now that is my kind of woman.

Proof that conservatives don't want their women pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen. Tell that to the liberal feminists who would have their women disarmed, helpless, and venerable to assaults.

Seems you work in oil. Know any good job openings?

Woman carrying a gun is so sexy. I came just thinking about it. A woman with a knife a big ass knife now that is my kind of woman.

Proof that conservatives don't want their women pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen. Tell that to the liberal feminists who would have their women disarmed, helpless, and venerable to assaults.

I'm moving my company to Austin Texas best economic city. I'm staying in ohio. My father will run things down there till I get sick of my sisters and winter. Just met someone and it's getting serious. What I say still goes because business is in my name and I still do books. Once we're settled in down there we will be hiring 3 weeks of every month. What type of work you looking for? We are the best of the best. Top 10 in world. :)

I'm moving my company to Austin Texas best economic city. I'm staying in ohio. My father will run things down there till I get sick of my sisters and winter. Just met someone and it's getting serious. What I say still goes because business is in my name and I still do books. Once we're settled in down there we will be hiring 3 weeks of every month. What type of work you looking for? We are the best of the best. Top 10 in world. :)

LOL, to work in the oil industry I would lick toilet seats.

Screw oil. I work in company that can pay you 2750 in 3.5 hous of work 4 times a day. Very lucrative.way to edit that btw.....

Screw oil. I work in company that can pay you 2750 in 3.5 hous of work 4 times a day. Very lucrative.way to edit that btw.....

Name?

Edit* On second thought you might want to pm me the name.

Name?

Kirby. Started in 1914 and is owned by bershire Hathaway or Warren buffet. If you don't like sales I could use someone smart in office and you get paid 100000 a year plus bonuses, and access to private health care with company contribution of 50%. I'm looking for 2 executives. Thsee jobs are for 2016 and beyond. Pm me your resume. Block out personal information and just list experience. I'm looking for special criteria. These aren't the ordinary jobs.

Name?

Kirby. Started in 1914 and is owned by bershire Hathaway or Warren buffet. If you don't like sales I could use someone smart in office and you get paid 100000 a year plus bonuses, and access to private health care with company contribution of 50%. I'm looking for 2 executives. Thsee jobs are for 2016 and beyond. Pm me your resume. Block out personal information and just list experience. I'm looking for special criteria. These aren't the ordinary jobs.
Obviously not ordinary jobs. However, I'm afraid I don't meet the criteria to hold such a position. I have over a decade of military experience and a liberal arts degree. Hardly what you would be looking for to fill such a position.

Name?

Obviously not ordinary jobs. However, I'm afraid I don't meet the criteria to hold such a position. I have over a decade of military experience and a liberal arts degree. Hardly what you would be looking for to fill such a position.
Military? I could have sales positions available next year no experience required. In fact your military experience is exactly what I'm looking for. You'd make a very good sales men and you'd be a millionaire in 8 years. I don't need to know anything else about you to know that. You have time to think. I'd have my father train you. Best rated salesman in business with 40 years of integrity. You have a long time to think it over. Ill be here.

Last edited:
Saigon...I have,repeatedly posted the statistics on people in this country who use guns to save lives and stop violent crime....and I imagine that since that happens on average 1.4 million times a year, on average, that a lot of women are included in that number....

so again...according to the FBI, around 8-9,000 gun murders happen each year here in the states...80% by gangs.....which occur in small areas in major cities, usually controlled by democrats, who have been in control of them for decades....

there are around 6-700 gun accidents a year....

Of those gun accident under 100 are accidents involving children....

put all those negatives together and then compare that to the number of times guns are used to save lives and stop violent crime...

9,000 gun murders and accidental gun deaths. Vs. 1.4 million times lives are saved and violent crimes stopped...

9,000. Vs. 1.4 million

Tell me Saigon....which number is bigger and better....can you answer this time....

and another fact....more Americans are owning and carrying guns for protection and the accidental gun death rate is going down....and according to FBI statistics for 2013, the violent crime rate has gone down again...even with all of these law abiding, innocent people carrying guns for protection....which goes against the anti gunner meme that more guns cause more crime....it is just not true...

And then tell me...if you include the murder of innocent people in Europe by their own government, or under occupied government....which part of the world has a higher murder rate...the U.S. Or Europe.....you anti gunners never look at what happened to a disarmed population when the government decided to kill it's own people...

For anti gunners like you, history starts when you wake up and resets each night when you go to bed...a naive way yo go through life...

Last edited:
Apparently, women in the U.S. Are smarter than their world wide counterparts....more American women are getting guns and carrying them for protection....

The PJ Tatler Number of Texas Women Seeking Concealed Carry Licenses Doubles

A
s women’s gun clubs grow, so do the number of Texas women getting their license to carry. In 2010, the Texas Department of Public Safety issued 22,000 CHL’s to women. In 2013, the state issued nearly 67,000.

And yet we don’t have blood running in the streets and gunfights on every street corner. Hm, maybe the liberals got that one wrong too.

Female Concealed Carry Up 793 Percent In El Paso County Colorado
While the women are carrying guns for protection, who`s protecting their children?
Police 11-year-old dead after shooting herself with mom s gun www.wsoctv.com

Adams said women approach her because their husband is out of town, or deceased, or their grown son is no longer in the house, and the woman realizes it's up to her to keep the remaining family members safe. Others talk about taking their grandsons on a day trip, and they want the ability to protect their own lives and their grandson's life while out and about.

M
any of the ladies who've acquired their concealed carry permits also said they did so simply because shooting is so much fun. They love to go to the range and shoot and continually increase their proficiency with firearms

]Jill Freeman is one the El Paso County female concealed carry permit holders. She said, "I hope I never have to use it. If so, I just want to be prepared."

unlike many of their counter parts in the world, a great number of American women don't have to rely on "hope" as their only tool for self defense, as in...."I hope no one tries to rape, rob, beat, stab or murder me." they can say if anyone tries any one of those things...they can shoot them to make them stop....

Forum List

Back