Women Will Ask Men's Permission To Have An Abortion

Where is the requirement that the father pay to rear the child?

RWs would have us back in the Dark Ages if they could. Abortion did not just start in 1973, nor will it ever end.

Most abortions are medically necessary but the reason for an abortion is not germane to the question of rights. Nor should we take away basic rights based on the whims of another person.

There are laws that required the father to pay to raise the child and he can go to jail if he doesn't pay. The problem comes in when he doesn't and the bleeding hearts look to those of us that are the father to force us to rear that child. I wish they would pay.

You talk about not taking away rights on a whim but that's exactly what people like you do when the biological father doesn't pay to rear his child unless you're willing to tell me I no longer have to pay taxes to support the child of a single mother who can't because the sperm donor isn't doing it.

Abortion requires no labor. What are you talking about.

Why is only one partner completely responsible? The other gets choice?

Makes zero sense.

Abortion has very negative effects on a woman's Physiology---it has no effect on the physiology of the
man who's action initiated the pregnancy----her body, her choice

Really, so you don't believe finding out you're going to be a father, and then being told "I'm aborting your child" without so much as a conversation has ANY affect on a man?

That ma'am is an antiquated, and sexist, opinion. You're no better than the man who believes a woman belongs in the kitchen.

Depends on the circumstances of the relationship and the
characters of the players. Your question is far too broad..
There are men who do not believe that women belong in
the kitchen? how many. Right now I am busy doing the
laundry-----he does not know how to use the machine-------we
have a very egalitarian relationship----he just does other things. If I were pregnant with HIS child------I would consider his RIGHTS

So , you concede he has rights in regards to you getting pregnant?

Yes----he does------but the other one has NO RIGHTS at all---so ruled the judge----correctly. He actually thought he did. Different persons----different circumstances.

I think he still thinks he has rights-------32 years later----in fact I know he does. Some men are like that. and, of course---some women are like -----other stuff. I see no way to discuss these issues so theoretically. I absolutely do not believe that a man should be able to cancel a woman's choice to have an abortion------but I would see his objection as a cause for divorce in his favor. In cases of unmarried people---he is stuck but his situation should get full consideration if he claims he was "tricked"

So you believe that rights are dependent on circumstances?

Then there's the flip side. If he wants her to abort, and she refuses, should she take singular financial responsibility?

Your coin appears to have but one side.

no. <<<< my declaration. He planted it----he has to
water it and feed it and----set up the stakes to SUPPORT
its growth

unless of course you decide to abort, in which case he has no say. Right?

And you don't see the hypocrisy of that position?

no......you were never in labor

Makes zero sense.

Abortion has very negative effects on a woman's Physiology---it has no effect on the physiology of the

That actually makes no sense. Women make the choice regardless

OMG!

Now an abusive man can force a woman to have his child. Now a rapist can force a woman to have his child.

Now he can't. It's a proposed law and has zero chance of passing.

I sure hope you're right.

No man should ever have the right to force a woman to have a child she doesn't want.

No woman should ever have the right to force a man to pay for a child he doesn't want.

Don't create it in the first place then.

OMG!

Now an abusive man can force a woman to have his child. Now a rapist can force a woman to have his child.

No man should ever have the right to force a woman to have a child she doesn't want.

No woman should ever have the right to force a man to pay for a child he doesn't want.

Agreed , but we could say the EXACT same thing in regards to abortion.

"hey you took your chance, now deal with the life you created"

OMG!

That's takes two

The discussion is that "choice" only applies to one

OMG!

That's takes two

Yes, I'm quite aware. I've done it. The point is if you don't want to get stuck paying for a child take some personal responsibility and make sure you aren't making one to begin with. I have one kid which I planned. I never had any others that I didn't.

no. <<<< my declaration. He planted it----he has to
water it and feed it and----set up the stakes to SUPPORT
its growth

Makes zero sense.

yes----women should make the choice ------I am glad you agree

That's takes two

Yes, I'm quite aware. I've done it. The point is if you don't want to get stuck paying for a child take some personal responsibility and make sure you aren't making one to begin with. I have one kid which I planned. I never had any others that I didn't.

Same here bro, Four that I planned. ugh and a wife with baby fever.

Makes zero sense.

Gonna avoid my question?

the sad irony is that these women that are protesting this bill don't see the irony in telling a man "shut up and let me do to your child whatever I CHOOSE to do"

Makes zero sense.

Gonna avoid my question?

your question ----as far as I understood it ---was "should a man have a "say" in whether or not a woman has an abortion or not" my answer is---NO. The person upon whom a medical procedure is performed ---is the person who signs the consent -----unless that person is non compos mentis.

Makes zero sense.

Gonna avoid my question?

your question ----as far as I understood it ---was "should a man have a "say" in whether or not a woman has an abortion or not" my answer is---NO. The person upon whom a medical procedure is performed ---is the person who signs the consent -----unless that person is non compos mentis.

Nope, not the question at all. A medical procedure will happen regardless. Actually having the baby is more risky, so by the man saying he doesn't want the responsibilty is a non issue

Nice dodge though.

the sad irony is that these women that are protesting this bill don't see the irony in telling a man "shut up and let me do to your child whatever I CHOOSE to do"

its not his----unless it is living outside of her body. are men
required to SUPPORT an unborn child?. GREAT IDEA!!!!
sue the bastard for the rent money............. I was eating for two------my stomach and his part of the contents of my uterus--
He should be paying support. Are men required to pay for prenatal care and provide transportation?

Makes zero sense.

Gonna avoid my question?

You're dodging

You stated that your , presumably, husband has rights as concerns any unborn child you and he may create.

I'm asking, are you suggesting that rights are dependent on circumstances?

sue the bastard for the rent money............. I was eating for two------my stomach and his part of the contents of my uterus--
He should be paying support. Are men required to pay for prenatal care and provide transportation?

I would certainly be fine with requiring them to be in exchange for the acknowledgment that they have a say in the disposal of their child

A bill proposed by a Republican state lawmaker in Missouri would require a woman seeking an abortion to obtain notarized consent from the baby's father, even if he is physically abusive toward her.

Proposed Bill Would Require Women To Ask Men s Permission To Have An Abortion

Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, over 56 million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain. And we need to do something with it.
That's wonderful, but with today's moral standards the men's approval rate will be around 99%. Pax Vobiscum

Absolutely.

The abusive assholes are the ones who get the women knocked up, then beat up their pregnant women while telling them they are not to get abortions...who then kill/drag their pregnant women into the late-term abortion clinics.

Abortion is a form of abuse. Abusive men know that.

Gonna avoid my question?

Nope, not the question at all. A medical procedure will happen regardless. Actually having the baby is more risky, so by the man saying he doesn't want the responsibilty is a non issue

Nice dodge though.

you know nothing about obstetrics or the actual complications of abortion. Medical procedure don't just "HAPPEN"---they are done----with consent of the patient. Even a "lying in"---
(that means the delivery in archaic quaint language)------requires consent of the patient------the patient can say "NO"

the word "delivery" is also quaint and archaic. I am always amused when jerks say ----"THE DOCTOR DELIVERED THE BABY"---nope----he don't deliver the baby----he "DELIVERED THE MOTHER OF THE BABY" No one actually asks the father of the fetus for his opinion----sometimes they let him watch----usually they wish he would wait outside

I would certainly be fine with requiring them to be in exchange for the acknowledgment that they have a say in the disposal of their child

ok try to enforce THEM RULES

Gonna avoid my question?

Nice dodge though.

you know nothing about obstetrics or the actual complications of abortion. Medical procedure don't just "HAPPEN"---they are done----with consent of the patient. Even a "lying in"---
(that means the delivery in archaic quaint language)------requires consent of the patient------the patient can say "NO"

the word "delivery" is also quaint and archaic. I am always amused when jerks say ----"THE DOCTOR DELIVERED THE BABY"---nope----he don't deliver the baby----he "DELIVERED THE MOTHER OF THE BABY" No one actually asks the father of the fetus for his opinion----sometimes they let him watch----usually they wish he would wait outside

I believe you may be clinically insane.

I have FOUR children, I was in the delivery room for all of them. In fact , the last two, I was the first person to hold them.

Your insane "no one cares about the dad" drivel is just that, drivel.

Further , you idiot. How do you continually clamor that "its YOUR say about abortion" when the law clearly states that killing an unborn fetus is MURDER in 28 states and manslaughter in nearly every other?

State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims National Right to Life

Random example
Kentucky: Since February, 2004, Kentucky law establishes a crime of “fetal homicide” in the first, second, third, and fourth degrees. The law covers an “unborn child,” defined as “a member of the species homo sapiens in utero from conception onward, without regard to age, health, or condition of dependency.”

Sorry, but you donj't have a right to consent to murder anyone.

Gonna avoid my question?

You're dodging

You stated that your , presumably, husband has rights as concerns any unborn child you and he may create.

I'm asking, are you suggesting that rights are dependent on circumstances?

yes------on the circumstances of the relationship-----as both agree is the relationship. I do not believe that such issues
exist as "we planned this child----everything is going well between us-----he is entirely supportive-----but I just had a whim yesterday and decided to abort against his will" I never heard of such a case. I have seen lots of ladies with
histories of abortions------in the USSR they do (or at least did) them by the dozens as a prevalent form of birth control--sometimes 6 or 7 to a single customer

Forum List

Back