Women Will Ask Men's Permission To Have An Abortion

no in fact no one asked her permission for me to be there.Unlike you my wife isn't a feminist pig and she fully understands that my children mean no less, or no more, to me than they do to her.

as for your second point. it isn't apples and oranges you idiot. Under those state laws the fetus THAT IS INSIDE THE UTERUS has been declared to be a HUMAN BEING
Gods law disputes that.
If a woman has difficuIlty in childbirth, one dismembers the embryo within her, limb by limb, because her life takes precedence over its life. However, once its head (or its 'greater part') has emerged, it may not be touched, for we do not set aside one life for another

Ohalot 7:6
So under Jewish Law (GODS WORD) until the majority of the foetus has appeared it cannot be considered as life.

you quoted commentary-----not the Torah
where did I mention the Torah, it is a Mishna or oral law that stems from the commandments or gods word.

Mishnah is------some sort of commentary type vignettes that
sorta refer to Tanach-----and Talmud is a recording of the discussions of scholars of the torah-----sorta . USA law is
not based on either
drivel what is your interpretation of the "oral torah"?

the oral torah is Talmud and Mishneh----which is the commentary on the torah------traditional IDEAS and LEGENDS------unwritten stuff -----unlike the Torah which is
a true copy of a text since the time of Moses and Sinai. It
is not something like the KORAN---which is supposed to be
a whole book magically MEMORIZED word for word-----
and until finally written ----word for word----the same words
spoken to the illiterate muhummad in a bat cave. Gee you are dim----the ORAL TORAH is a work in progress---debate and discussion

Forum List

Back