Women Will Ask Men's Permission To Have An Abortion

That actually makes no sense. Women make the choice regardless

yes----women should make the choice ------I am glad you agree

Gonna avoid my question?

your question ----as far as I understood it ---was "should a man have a "say" in whether or not a woman has an abortion or not" my answer is---NO. The person upon whom a medical procedure is performed ---is the person who signs the consent -----unless that person is non compos mentis.

Nope, not the question at all. A medical procedure will happen regardless. Actually having the baby is more risky, so by the man saying he doesn't want the responsibilty is a non issue

Nice dodge though.

you know nothing about obstetrics or the actual complications of abortion. Medical procedure don't just "HAPPEN"---they are done----with consent of the patient. Even a "lying in"---
(that means the delivery in archaic quaint language)------requires consent of the patient------the patient can say "NO"

the word "delivery" is also quaint and archaic. I am always amused when jerks say ----"THE DOCTOR DELIVERED THE BABY"---nope----he don't deliver the baby----he "DELIVERED THE MOTHER OF THE BABY" No one actually asks the father of the fetus for his opinion----sometimes they let him watch----usually they wish he would wait outside
So does he "ABORT THE MOTHER OF THE BABY".....I do so want my language to be correct even if the baby is shit out of luck.

Gonna avoid my question?

your question ----as far as I understood it ---was "should a man have a "say" in whether or not a woman has an abortion or not" my answer is---NO. The person upon whom a medical procedure is performed ---is the person who signs the consent -----unless that person is non compos mentis.

Nope, not the question at all. A medical procedure will happen regardless. Actually having the baby is more risky, so by the man saying he doesn't want the responsibilty is a non issue

Nice dodge though.

you know nothing about obstetrics or the actual complications of abortion. Medical procedure don't just "HAPPEN"---they are done----with consent of the patient. Even a "lying in"---
(that means the delivery in archaic quaint language)------requires consent of the patient------the patient can say "NO"

the word "delivery" is also quaint and archaic. I am always amused when jerks say ----"THE DOCTOR DELIVERED THE BABY"---nope----he don't deliver the baby----he "DELIVERED THE MOTHER OF THE BABY" No one actually asks the father of the fetus for his opinion----sometimes they let him watch----usually they wish he would wait outside
So does he "ABORT THE MOTHER OF THE BABY".....I do so want my language to be correct even if the baby is shit out of luck.

I would certainly be pro aborting some of those.

That actually makes no sense. Women make the choice regardless

Gonna avoid my question?

You're dodging

You stated that your , presumably, husband has rights as concerns any unborn child you and he may create.

I'm asking, are you suggesting that rights are dependent on circumstances?

yes------on the circumstances of the relationship-----as both agree is the relationship. I do not believe that such issues
exist as "we planned this child----everything is going well between us-----he is entirely supportive-----but I just had a whim yesterday and decided to abort against his will" I never heard of such a case. I have seen lots of ladies with
histories of abortions------in the USSR they do (or at least did) them by the dozens as a prevalent form of birth control--sometimes 6 or 7 to a single customer

Okay good, so you concede that rights are based on circumstances. So what is your problem with this proposed bill? It merely intends to limit your rights based on certain circumstances, which you have already concede , in the above post I highlghted it for you, that rights can be limited based on circumstances

Gonna avoid my question?

Nice dodge though.

I believe you may be clinically insane.

I have FOUR children, I was in the delivery room for all of them. In fact , the last two, I was the first person to hold them.

Your insane "no one cares about the dad" drivel is just that, drivel.

Further , you idiot. How do you continually clamor that "its YOUR say about abortion" when the law clearly states that killing an unborn fetus is MURDER in 28 states and manslaughter in nearly every other?

State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims National Right to Life

Random example
Kentucky: Since February, 2004, Kentucky law establishes a crime of “fetal homicide” in the first, second, third, and fourth degrees. The law covers an “unborn child,” defined as “a member of the species homo sapiens in utero from conception onward, without regard to age, health, or condition of dependency.”

Sorry, but you donj't have a right to consent to murder anyone.

I assure you----most of the people in the delivery room would have preferred that you were not there------I am not suggesting that you need apologize. But the FACT is that
they needed HER permission for you to be there-----they did not need YOUR permission for her to be there. Gee ---grow a brain -----you are comparing apples and oranges-----causing an abortion against the will of the mother is a felony----it is hers whilst it is OCCUPYING her uterus

Gonna avoid my question?

Nice dodge though.

I believe you may be clinically insane.

I have FOUR children, I was in the delivery room for all of them. In fact , the last two, I was the first person to hold them.

Your insane "no one cares about the dad" drivel is just that, drivel.

Further , you idiot. How do you continually clamor that "its YOUR say about abortion" when the law clearly states that killing an unborn fetus is MURDER in 28 states and manslaughter in nearly every other?

State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims National Right to Life

Random example
Kentucky: Since February, 2004, Kentucky law establishes a crime of “fetal homicide” in the first, second, third, and fourth degrees. The law covers an “unborn child,” defined as “a member of the species homo sapiens in utero from conception onward, without regard to age, health, or condition of dependency.”

Sorry, but you donj't have a right to consent to murder anyone.

I assure you----most of the people in the delivery room would have preferred that you were not there------I am not suggesting that you need apologize. But the FACT is that
they needed HER permission for you to be there-----they did not need YOUR permission for her to be there. Gee ---grow a brain -----you are comparing apples and oranges-----causing an abortion against the will of the mother is a felony----it is hers whilst it is OCCUPYING her uterus

no in fact no one asked her permission for me to be there.Unlike you my wife isn't a feminist pig and she fully understands that my children mean no less, or no more, to me than they do to her.

as for your second point. it isn't apples and oranges you idiot. Under those state laws the fetus THAT IS INSIDE THE UTERUS has been declared to be a HUMAN BEING

Gonna avoid my question?

Nice dodge though.

no---one aborts a pregnancy------as in an "aborted space ship lift off"------stops it---ends it----makes it not be
correct is....... the doctor aborted the pregnancy

Nice dodge though.

no---one aborts a pregnancy------as in an "aborted space ship lift off"------stops it---ends it----makes it not be

Semantics

If you took your 5 year old child into the doctor and the doctor kill him/her you would be guilty of murder the same as the doctor.

Gonna avoid my question?

You're dodging

You stated that your , presumably, husband has rights as concerns any unborn child you and he may create.

yes------on the circumstances of the relationship-----as both agree is the relationship. I do not believe that such issues
exist as "we planned this child----everything is going well between us-----he is entirely supportive-----but I just had a whim yesterday and decided to abort against his will" I never heard of such a case. I have seen lots of ladies with
histories of abortions------in the USSR they do (or at least did) them by the dozens as a prevalent form of birth control--sometimes 6 or 7 to a single customer

Okay good, so you concede that rights are based on circumstances. So what is your problem with this proposed bill? It merely intends to limit your rights based on certain circumstances, which you have already concede , in the above post I highlghted it for you, that rights can be limited based on circumstances

the circumstance I proposed-----does not exist ----why create a piece of legislation for it?

Nice dodge though.

Semantics

If you took your 5 year old child into the doctor and the doctor kill him/her you would be guilty of murder the same as the doctor.

If a doctor kills a six year old----it is the doctor who is guilty of
murder

Gonna avoid my question?

You're dodging

the circumstance I proposed-----does not exist ----why create a piece of legislation for it?

The point is , you admitted rights can be curtailed based on circumstances. This proposed bill does exactly that.

You should support it.

Semantics

murder

Really?

So you don't think that if you took your child into a doctor and said "kill him" and the doctor did that you would be guilty of murder? how dumb are you?

Semantics

murder

Really?

So you don't think that if you took your child into a doctor and said "kill him" and the doctor did that you would be guilty of murder? how dumb are you?

if you took a kid to a doctor and said kill him-----and the doctor was insane enough to do it------you would both be guilty of murder.

an abortion is the willful termination of a pregnancy and is not murder---------an assault which results in the death of a fetus is a felony homicide-------so don't shoot into a pregnant belly.
If a mother shoots her own belly in order to abort------she ends up ----in the psychiatric ward

A bill proposed by a Republican state lawmaker in Missouri would require a woman seeking an abortion to obtain notarized consent from the baby's father, even if he is physically abusive toward her.

Proposed Bill Would Require Women To Ask Men s Permission To Have An Abortion

Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, over 56 million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain. And we need to do something with it.

Can it be any man, say the doctor or some bum on the street?

Semantics

murder

Really?

if you took a kid to a doctor and said kill him-----and the doctor was insane enough to do it------you would both be guilty of murder.

an abortion is the willful termination of a pregnancy and is not murder---------an assault which results in the death of a fetus is a felony homicide-------so don't shoot into a pregnant belly.
If a mother shoots her own belly in order to abort------she ends up ----in the psychiatric ward

and you're too stupid to see that what you "abort" has been declared to be a human being?

Well,, that makes sense I suppose I mean you've admitted in this thread that you support taking a man's rights away, may as well support taking away a child's rights to I suppose.

You're evil.

Does anyone but women matter to you?

Also, I don't agree with THIS particular proposal, but it is extremely unfair that a man has no say in ending a life but must pay child support whether he wanted the child or not.

Life's not fair, jarhead.

I'm Army,not Marine But you're correct. Life isnt fair Sometimes your ass gets pregnant, deal with it without murdering someone would you?

A bill proposed by a Republican state lawmaker in Missouri would require a woman seeking an abortion to obtain notarized consent from the baby's father, even if he is physically abusive toward her.

Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, over 56 million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain. And we need to do something with it.

can what be "any man"? theoretically it is "the father"-----
assuming that the woman knows who the father is-------
In Islamic law----the person signing the consent----is the
WALI You point out a weakness in the law------a woman
carrying a child engendered by some guy OTHER than her
husband is compelled to name-----the OTHER GUY in order to get an abortion ----------lots of trouble

can what be "any man"? theoretically it is "the father"-----
assuming that the woman knows who the father is-------
In Islamic law----the person signing the consent----is the
WALI You point out a weakness in the law------a woman
carrying a child engendered by some guy OTHER than her
husband is compelled to name-----the OTHER GUY in order to get an abortion ----------lots of trouble

you poor thing , you are brain damaged.

OMG!

Now an abusive man can force a woman to have his child. Now a rapist can force a woman to have his child.

Now he can't. It's a proposed law and has zero chance of passing.
People get very upset sometimes over proposed laws with zero chance of passing.

It is always interesting to watch.

It's not amusing, it's sad. It's sad that people get so pissed when others try to use the legal system to pass laws which they want. You dont like our system? Move duh

Forum List

Back