Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

It only won for having a 6 1/4" clitoris.

A guy who opened up his own bakery is not a real job? In that case you don't have a real job either IF anything you say is true about this resume writing nonsense.

He didn't open up his own bakery, his wife did. She just let him work there, and one day, he blew up her hard work for life by going on a homophobic rant against a customer. That was stupid. But he's a happy guy now, he gets to go on the Christian Talking circuit. She stands next to him looking terrified hoping she won't get another beating when she gets home.

When Bush was in office and this gay marriage thing started to plague our country, many states put it on the ballot. Most all states voted gay marriage acceptance down, so don't give me this BS that most people support it. You make up things in your head and expect everybody to accept it as truth

Hey, here's a crazy idea... lets put other "rights" on the ballot, such as gun control measures. I'm willing to bet, a lot of states will severely limit what guns you can own if put on the ballot in most states.

Of course, states stopped putting the gay marriage thing on the ballot after 2008, when the realized that their arguments were getting weaker and the courts were striking down these ballot iniatives as being unconstitutional.

So where are we at today on the gay marriage issue?

Well, it's legal in the whole country now, 67% support it.

1626524130369.png

You see this funny thing happened. We had a national discussion. I'll summarize because you are a bit slow.

"I think gay marriage is bad."
"Why?"
"Because God says it is."
"God says a lot of things are bad, and most of us still end up doing them."
"Um, okay. I think the butt sex is icky."
"Um, okay, half of gay people are Lesbians and don't do the butt sex, and 37% of straight people do anal sex."
"But it's still icky!"
"Uh, yeah, so are a lot of other sexual practices... but we mostly mind out own business, don't we?"

Yes, it's called a misdemeanor and in most cases a judge waives the fines.
Still a crime in many places... that's the point... A law you aren't allowed to break because you are a Rastafarian and God says you can smoke weed.

Okay, I I have this delivery that will net me a $500.00 profit. Because of these intruders in our country, I have to pay another driver $700.00 to go across the country to get the delivery instead of these rag heads. Plus I have to pay him to make the delivery. You call that reasonable?
Wasn't the case with the two Muslim drivers. the company had other drivers who could have done the beer run and the Muslims could have done the non-beer run. And they were local deliveries.

Now, if the company EXCLUSIVELY delivered beer, then the company would have had solid grounds not to hire these two guys.

The US Constitution is the law of the land. It supersedes all other laws created thereafter.

Uh, no, it doesn't. The first Amendment does not give religious people the rights to disobey laws because their imaginary friend in the sky said so.

Now, I realize that you are a retard, so I will give you an example that even you can understand.

Mormons used to practice Polygamy. In order to keep practicing polygamy, which was illegal in Illinois and most other states, they moved to Utah which was a territory at that time. In order to get the rest of the states to agree to Utah's statehood, Utah had to agree to ban polygamy.

This was NOT a violation of the constitution, as the laws against polygamy applied to everyone, not just Mormons. So this funny thing happened. The Prophet of the Mormon Church had a discussion with God, and just like that, God was against Polygamy now.

So a law that says you have to serve gays whether you like them or not, doesn't violate the constitution because it applies to EVERYONE. It applies to the atheists who hates gays because he thinks it's icky as much as the religious nutter who thinks it's icky because God told him it was.

1. In the OP, the photograph of Ms. E. shows a beautiful young woman. (I do not know whether she has had an operation to remove a certain part and to add a certain part.)

2. Personally, I think that Ms. Nevada should be a biological female, not someone who was born a male but decides that he wishes to be a female (even if he has had the operation).

3. I feel that we should not mock her in any way. If she is reasonably happy, that is all that any of us can expect in this life.

a. There was a man who was one of the first American men to have the operation. She became quite prominent. Check Wikipedia about Christine Jorgensen (1926 - 1989).

b. Also there was a prominent British travel writer who became Jan Morris (1926 - 2020).

4. I hope that transgender people will be treated with total respect and kindness; in return, they should refrain from entering female beauty contests and playing on female teams, IMHO.
Well said....thank you for bringing some sanity to this.

Even here in relentlessly left wrong-wing California, it came up twice to a vote before the people, and both times, the voting population here overwhelmingly rejected the homosexual mockery of marriage. Both times, it took corrupt judges, seizing powers to which they had no vestige of a legitimate claim, to overturn the clearly-expressed will of the people.

Okay, let's look at this claim.

Proposition 8 was passed in 2008, and rather than "overwhelmingly" rejecting gay marriage like you said, the vote was actually 52% to 48%. This was a smaller margin than Biden Beat Trump by nationally. And this was only because your whacked out deranged cult spent a lot of money misleading voters on the implications of the law, such as forcing schools to tell kindergartners that gay marriage was the same as straight marriages.

Not surprisingly, the courts struck down Prop Hate as soon as they could because it was so mendacious in it's wording and intent.

But I put the same challenge to you, would you want your rights put to a vote?

Let's start with gun rights. Lets put background checks, waiting periods, limits on magazines and ammo, etc. on the ballot.

Betcha they would win in all the blue states and many of the red states.

In any event, I would not take as truth, anything that @Incel Joe claims about his own profession, or anything else that he claims about who are what he is. If any of what he claims to be is true, then he surely is a rather extreme example of a self-hating instance of such. I think nearly all of what he claims to be, he claims only for the purpose of trying to create a sense of greater credibility in condemning and hating what he claims to be. Most likely, he is nothing more than a common criminal, based on what he openly supports and what he openly hates.

Oddly, Mormon Bob, you doubted I was in the military, until I provided pictures of myself during my time in the service. But you have yet to have the integrity to admit you were wrong.

I think until you show your own integrity, you really don't have a lot of business questioning anyone else's.

Okay, to get this back on track.

Women who compete in "beauty pageants" engage in a whole host of bodily mutilations including:

Breast Augmentation
breast reductions
Botox injections
Blepharoplasties (That's when you cut into an Asian Chick's eyelid to make them look more round)
Tummy tucks
Anorexia
Bulimia
Rib Removal
rhinoplasties
liposuction
hair dying (which involves dangerous chemicals)

All of which you are fine with, I guess, to create a standard of "beauty" that doesn't exist in nature.

But someone gets surgery on their genitals, and you folks are freaking out.

Okay, to get this back on track.

Women who compete in "beauty pageants" engage in a whole host of bodily mutilations including:

Breast Augmentation
breast reductions
Botox injections
Blepharoplasties (That's when you cut into an Asian Chick's eyelid to make them look more round)
Tummy tucks
Anorexia
Bulimia
Rib Removal
rhinoplasties
liposuction
hair dying (which involves dangerous chemicals)

All of which you are fine with, I guess, to create a standard of "beauty" that doesn't exist in nature.

But someone gets surgery on their genitals, and you folks are freaking out.

Because you don't know the difference between enhancing your beauty and acting like somebody you never were or can never be.

Because you don't know the difference between enhancing your beauty and acting like somebody you never were or can never be.

An Asian chick getting surgery to look more white isn't acting like someone who is being something she never was or never wanted to be?

Because it looks like she got a blepharoplasty and a rhinoplasty in addition to her vaginoplasty.

Point of the matter is, if no one told you that Kataluna Enriquez used to be a man, you'd never know she was.

1626561894172.png

An Asian chick getting surgery to look more white isn't acting like someone who is being something she never was or never wanted to be?

Because it looks like she got a blepharoplasty and a rhinoplasty in addition to her vaginoplasty.

Point of the matter is, if no one told you that Kataluna Enriquez used to be a man, you'd never know she was.

Irregardless, it's still a guy. I knew biker guys that looked like were-wolfs, it doesn't mean they were one. My neighbor looks exactly like that guy from Duck Dynasty, it doesn't mean he's part of their family.

Millions of people go to beeches every day to get a tan, it doesn't mean they are changing anything natural about them like their ethnicity or race.

Irregardless, it's still a guy. I knew biker guys that looked like were-wolfs, it doesn't mean they were one. My neighbor looks exactly like that guy from Duck Dynasty, it doesn't mean he's part of their family.

Millions of people go to beeches every day to get a tan, it doesn't mean they are changing anything natural about them like their ethnicity or race.

Getting surgery is a little more serious than getting a tan.

I mean, I know you are really stretching here, but if Ms. Enriquez picked you up at a bar, and didn't tell you that she used to be a man until the next morning, you'd have been completely fooled.

Getting surgery is a little more serious than getting a tan.

I mean, I know you are really stretching here, but if Ms. Enriquez picked you up at a bar, and didn't tell you that she used to be a man until the next morning, you'd have been completely fooled.

Based on what, photo shopped pictures? Yes, I could tell a guy in a heartbeat even if he resembles a female.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

How are women being played for fools? Women have no control over a man deciding to change his gender.

He/she/it was the long shot and the judges bet money on him/her/they and cleaned up.

This is Vegas afterall.
Not a long shot. A sure thing. They will always push an agenda first where trans are concerned In entertainment.

Always.

First, people had money at the time. For instance, one of the verses in the bible says you can sell your daughter into slavery, while another says you can get away with rape by paying the father of the victim 30 shekels.

Second, the Bible's laws on slavery makes distinctions between non-Jews forced into slavery and Jews sold into slavery because they couldn't pay their debts.

But that's the point. They are a church that read the bible and said, "Yup, says right here, Shellfish is an abomination, just like the gay sex." Some churches are okay with shellfish. Some churches are okay with gay sex.

Again, slippery slope, buddy. If you tell the local states that a regulation on business can be ignored because your imaginary friend in the sky says so, it would be impossible to regulate business.

Sanitation standards? Sorry, man, nothing in the Bible about those, you are violating my religious beliefs!

Yup. I noticed that many Christians seem to nitpick what parts of the bible to follow while ignoring the rest.

Like there is a passage about tattoos but many choose to ignore that part of the bible,but seems some think the one on men wearing women's clothes should be followed when it's from the same bible.

Yup. I noticed that many Christians seem to nitpick what parts of the bible to follow while ignoring the rest.

Can you show me one religion that follows everything in the Holy Bible to a tee? That's why we have different religions. Each one picks out what parts of the Bible they wish to follow, Christian religions quite the same.

Then why have a Bible at all?

We don't need a Bible unless we follow and practice every story in it? Jesus taught us to take in the indigent. Very few if any would allow one of those San Francisco homeless drug addicts to live in their home. They would not only bring in insects and diseases, but would steal every last thing in your home once you left them alone. Because we don't do that, there is no need for a Bible?

We don't need a Bible unless we follow and practice every story in it? Jesus taught us to take in the indigent. Very few if any would allow one of those San Francisco homeless drug addicts to live in their home. They would not only bring in insects and diseases, but would steal every last thing in your home once you left them alone. Because we don't do that, there is no need for a Bible?

I missed the part where Jesus said, "I need to packs me some heat in case a drug addict jumps me on the way home from cashing my disability check."

Forum List

Back