Can you imagine being married and being told it is illegal to use birth control?

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members. [Explaining rationale for using prominent black leaders to advocate birth control and abortion]”
― Margaret Sanger

Black women suffered the most from repeated pregnancies and miscarriages. They needed birth control. Family size, nutrition, maternal health are important to poor families, you moron.

Repeated pregnancies and miscarriages impact maternal health and the health of babies. Can't you understand what she was saying? It affects poor women the worst.
Over breeding over time affects all species and humans are no different.

A woman should have her tubes tied or the man should fix himself after three kids but that is my personal opinion.

I believe a woman should be allowed to have that abortion in the first fifteen weeks of pregnancy because you don’t want a unfit mother raising the unwanted child.

I also support the the woman right to birth control and day after pill, and no one will change my mind.

I do not support the government paying for it and believe these are personal choices.

I agree with the USSC that abortion is a State to State issue but fear once Republicans have enough votes in Congress and have a Republican sitting in the Oval Office that all this will be outlawed and when that day comes then the Right will have shown they do not support a woman right not to get pregnant or State Rights.

Black women suffered the most from repeated pregnancies and miscarriages. They needed birth control. Family size, nutrition, maternal health are important to poor families, you moron.
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Repeated pregnancies and miscarriages impact maternal health and the health of babies. Can't you understand what she was saying? It affects poor women the worst.
And who were the poor in her day? Face it, she was a racist, and her legacy carries on today. Why do you think PP puts clinics primarily in black neighborhoods and why black women abort at much higher percentages than white women?

And who were the poor in her day? Face it, she was a racist, and her legacy carries on today. Why do you think PP puts clinics primarily in black neighborhoods and why black women abort at much higher percentages than white women?

You bloody idiot, unwanted pregnancy has never been a problem for wealthy women.

Now there’s no need to imagine – this could likely become a reality, thanks to the Republican war on the right to privacy.
No, it won't. There are few who would actually try to outlaw contraception, not nearly enough to get it done.

Having children is not anyone's responsibility. Nobody should have kids for "the good of the country". Have kids if you want them. If not that is just fine. Contraception provides a means to avoid having kids. It's a responsible choice. Only a wacko would be against it.

Forum List

Back