Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

Luke 22:36
Then said he [Jesus] unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Did you actually read that in context, MOrmon Bob? Jesus told his followers NOT to resist when the Romans came for him.

Here's the whole section

31 ¶ And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, aSatan hath desired to bhave you, that he may sift you as wheat:

32 But I have aprayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art bconverted, cstrengthen thy brethren.

33 And he said unto him, Lord, I am aready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.

34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt athrice deny that thou knowest me.

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without apurse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the atransgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

39 ¶ And he came out, and went, as he was awont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into atemptation.

41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Anything that happens that gets under the skin of you trump Nazis is great. You are, beyond a doubt, the biggest a$$holes this nation has ever produced. That includes all 74 million of you.

Here's laughing at you.

Anything that happens that gets under the skin of you trump Nazis is great. You are, beyond a doubt, the biggest a$$holes this nation has ever produced. That includes all 74 million of you.

So, you're willing to throw women under the bus, just to get under the skin of us “trump Nazis“?

And we're the assholes?

So, you're willing to throw women under the bus, just to get under the skin of us “trump Nazis“?

And we're the assholes?

Not at all.

Under republicans, women would lose their right to chose, their right to family planning, their right to equal pay and treatment in the workplace, they would water down sexual harassment laws.

Compared to Democrats...who will make you compete in contests against Trans women. Oh, gosh.

Now, it's one thing to argue that a trans-woman has an unfair advantage over a cis-woman in athletics...

But if a transwoman is beating a cis-woman in a beauty contest (after they have both butchered their bodies with unnecessary surgery) is quite another matter.

This instance is sad.

But, overall, feminism is working great. The differences in the way women are treated, even in my lifetime is great. Add in the 50 or 60 years prior to that and it is nothing short of phenomenal.
Are you sure? Have you consulted with SJW’s lately?
Watch from 3:35 in.

Not at all.

Under republicans, women would lose their right to chose, their right to family planning, their right to equal pay and treatment in the workplace, they would water down sexual harassment laws.

Compared to Democrats...who will make you compete in contests against Trans women. Oh, gosh.

Now, it's one thing to argue that a trans-woman has an unfair advantage over a cis-woman in athletics...

But if a transwoman is beating a cis-woman in a beauty contest (after they have both butchered their bodies with unnecessary surgery) is quite another matter.
I’m fine with trans women in everything but individual competitive sports where they have a biological advantage as individuals. It DOES make a mockery of women’s sports. But team sports? Kids sports? It doesn’t matter. Utah just passed a ban …that would affect only one kid in k12, in a state that only has 5 transgender kids in schools in the entire state. These kids really struggle as it is, represent a miniscule portion of students, are beaten up and bullied enough as it is. What an act of cruelty. Even worse are laws denying them medical treatment. Just goes to show that Republicans are more concerned about a minuscule proportion of kids who represent no threat to anyone than they are about real issues like mental health.

I’m fine with trans women in everything but individual competitive sports where they have a biological advantage as individuals. It DOES make a mockery of women’s sports. But team sports? Kids sports? It doesn’t matter. Utah just passed a ban …that would affect only one kid in k12, in a state that only has 5 transgender kids in schools in the entire state. These kids really struggle as it is, represent a miniscule portion of students, are beaten up and bullied enough as it is. What an act of cruelty. Even worse are laws denying them medical treatment. Just goes to show that Republicans are more concerned about a minuscule proportion of kids who represent no threat to anyone than they are about real issues like mental health.
I say we make this shit easy….let’s give an entire state to weirdos, degenerates and criminals…one that only weirdos, degenerates and criminals can reside in…that way there they wouldn’t have to feel the ‘pressure’ of meeting a standard, fitting in and being productive.

Someone who defends the murderous practice of abortion has no place to stand in claiming any concern for the well-being of children.

I say we start retroactive abortions of all leftist scum.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

I'm sorry, am I supposed to be upset by this?

Someone who defends the murderous practice of abortion has no place to stand in claiming any concern for the well-being of children.
LefTard Logic:
”Destroy the human fetus…..protect the fuck out of eagles eggs.”
Don’t ask Coyote to make sense out of such a position…you’ll “trigger” a major overload.

It's the Republicans who are saying this is a mental health issue. It's Democrats who want to pander to their false beliefs.

I missed the part where Jesus said, "I need to packs me some heat in case a drug addict jumps me on the way home from cashing my disability check."
But Jesus did say sell your cloak and buy a sword.

Guns are the modern day equivalent.

It's the Republicans who are saying this is a mental health issue. It's Democrats who want to pander to their false beliefs.

Traditionally, it is about mental health. But I think its more about being part of the next big thing and peer pressure and pressure from teachers, that are pushing kids into becoming Trannies.

Not mental health.

Traditionally, it is about mental health. But I think its more about being part of the next big thing and peer pressure and pressure from teachers, that are pushing kids into becoming Trannies.

Not mental health.
In what way are teachers pushing kids to become trannies?! I have not heard of such a thing, can you explain and perhaps show an example?

In what way are teachers pushing kids to become trannies?! I have not heard of such a thing, can you explain and perhaps show an example?

1648323064549.png

If you're going to call them women then you've made your choice don't discriminate now.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back