Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Biology

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • others

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • none

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I didn't like school at all, until I go to high school and took a mechanical drawing class and a construction class where we made models of hosues and buildings to scale using balsa wood 'lumber' from our drawings. I enjoyed a lot of my college classes.

Tomorrow I will post a thread about school topics we hated .....

Ag Science. History, Earth Sciences, government politics, literature, creative writing, mythology, Phys Ed.
That was high school and Jr.High classes. In elementary school I liked my classes, the projects we were involved in, and lunch and recess. (all the pretty girls were plus) .

Last edited:
Math I did NOT like ....
I didn't either---until I found an instructor that knew how to teach it. I learned more about math in my first semester of machine shop in junior college than I learned in 12 years of public school. That man taught how math relates to the real world. I love math now, the tenants never change and there is always only one correct answer no matter who teaches it.

I didn't either---until I found an instructor that knew how to teach it. I learned more about math in my first semester of machine shop in junior college than I learned in 12 years of public school. That man taught how math relates to the real world. I love math now, the tenants never change and there is always only one correct answer no matter who teaches it.
One correct answer is white supremacist thinking.

Math I did NOT like ....

I didn't either. It made no sense to me and I struggled to pass, until I got to Functions and then Calculus, then it all made sense. Having to hand plot graphs was tedious. but it led to me being able to just look at an equation and know what the graph would like. Trig was of course still tedious. Accounting was easy; one of my grandfathers was a CPA and had his own business, so I got to spend weekends during tax season doing returns. Boring but paid well for easy work. Back then you had to type and use carbon paper to make copies, and use adding machines.

Last edited:
In College:

Ethics - gorgeous looking 20 years old female probation teacher
Geography - great looking chick always leaning forward so that one could glance at her boobs
Sports - fantastic teacher, always allowed me to beat up dickheads and protected me from the principal
Physics - Super, we had a real Einstein constantly babbling to himself and drawing formulas onto the board - never looking at us whilst we were playing card and dices
History - boring since I always knew more then the teacher
Math - great after our gang found a way to blackmail him - and thus always getting good grades
English - euphoric, he was a former pilot always giving good stories about his war and flying experience
Economics- kind of boring but still interesting
Arts - looking upon my own distorted paintings I could never figure out as to what is special about Picasso
Science - yep loads of explosions and disasters in the lab - our teacher was very encouraging
Biology - after cutting up leeches, I decided not to pursue this quest further
Electronics - great and inspiring lector and we build our own pocket calculators
Music - after my first solo singing performance my teacher never called me up again
Political Science - oh yeah constant disagreements with my Lefty&lib lecturer
German - that bitch even defended the RAF, terrorists and their actions
Malay - great and easy language
Chinese - fucking tough and never perfected it
Japanese - great and inspiring language
National Cadet Corps - man I was a natural talent

Forum List

Back