Women and gun safety around children...

Jesus, you are an idiot. Of course they have those problems in other countries but we have it worse here and if we follow the plan that you morons want, that is; blaming the tool, then it will never get solved. But you people don't really give a shit about human lives, you care only about your agenda. Discovering why there is so much violence and mental illness and then treating it doesn't help your agenda along.

Again, you guys don't give a shit about those things either, other than to distract from the swath of destruction you fetish carves through the country.

Blame everything BUT the gun, and then ignore the fact that countries that don't let everyone own a gun don't have these sorts of problems.

"...swath of destruction"? Around 9k gun murders in a nation with 300 million privately owned guns equals 0.003% of the privately owned guns being used in a murder. That is a pretty tiny "swath".

No moron, the gun industry is not making people depressed enough to kill themselves nor are they creating an atmosphere of hopelessness, nor are they glorifying lawlessness, or promoting the illegal drug and prostitution industry.

no, they are just providing guns to violent people. And they are doing it intnetionally.

You see, in Europe, prostitution is legal and addiction is treated like a medical issue, not a criminal one. And oddly, they don't have anywhere near our violence levels, and a lot of these countries have lower suicide rates than we do.

But they don't let average citizens own guns.

And yet, you oppose prosecuting mental health professionals for failing to report their patients to the national database used to deny gun purchases.

"...swath of destruction"? Around 9k gun murders in a nation with 300 million privately owned guns equals 0.003% of the privately owned guns being used in a murder. That is a pretty tiny "swath".

33,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
270 BILLION in economic damages.

EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Yeah, that's a lot of damage.

The 33k is simply bullshit. It takes into account some 25k in gun suicides. Japan has a much higher suicide rate, even without guns. And the only thing you know for sure about a gun suicide is that the person truly wanted to die.

Oh, and you seem to always forget the 250k (or more, depending on the study) crimes prevented by law abiding gun owners.

And yet, you oppose prosecuting mental health professionals for failing to report their patients to the national database used to deny gun purchases.

yes, people aren't going to go to professionals if they know they will be reported to the government. Don't be a dumbass.

Oh, so your complaint is that crazy people buy guns. But when there is a method in place to prevent that, you don't want it because people might not seek treatment? Nice hypocrisy you have there.

No. The blame for many of the crazy people shootings is squarely on the heads of their mental health professionals for not following the law.

Oh, and you seem to always forget the 250k (or more, depending on the study) crimes prevented by law abiding gun owners.

I don't "forget'. I outright fucking deny the number is that high.

Again, according the the FBI, there are only 201 cases a year of "justifiable homicide" with a gun used by a civilian.

So if we take the 250K number, you'd have to believe that you only kill someone once every 1250 times you draw your pecker compensator.

given how often you gun nuts salivate at the thought of shooting a darkie, how you treat Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman as heroes rather than racist murderers, I just find it hard that you guys would show that much restraint.

I don't "forget'. I outright fucking deny the number is that high.

Again, according the the FBI, there are only 201 cases a year of "justifiable homicide" with a gun used by a civilian.

So if we take the 250K number, you'd have to believe that you only kill someone once every 1250 times you draw your pecker compensator.

given how often you gun nuts salivate at the thought of shooting a darkie, how you treat Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman as heroes rather than racist murderers, I just find it hard that you guys would show that much restraint.

The methodology above is absolutely hilarious!!!

Your "facts" are not even disguised as truth. Your opinion and agenda are blatant. That is one of the worst excuses for logic that I have seen on these forums. Too funny!!

why is there no middle ground? i am a liberal gun owner...yes we may be like unicorn now days....i have been around guns all my life.....i was in my 20s when i discovered not everyone had a gun within reach at all times....in my fathers house and in my grandfathers house that was the rule...guns stashed everywhere...guns are like anything else....very dangerous when combined with stupidity

33,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
270 BILLION in economic damages.

EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Yeah, that's a lot of damage.

Suicides don't count and please show your calculation for the so called economic damages because quite frankly that stat stinks more than most of your bullshit

why is there no middle ground? i am a liberal gun owner...yes we may be like unicorn now days....i have been around guns all my life.....i was in my 20s when i discovered not everyone had a gun within reach at all times....in my fathers house and in my grandfathers house that was the rule...guns stashed everywhere...guns are like anything else....very dangerous when combined with stupidity
The thing is there will always be stupid people who do stupid things.

We can't curtail the rights of everyone because a very small percentage of people are fucking idiots

Forum List

Back