Women 1 v 0 Wankers

Sadly, authoritarian conservatives in the United States seek to violate the right to privacy and increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Try buying a gun without filling out a form and get back to us about the right to privacy and increasing the power of the state at the expense of Individual liberty.

Sadly, authoritarian conservatives in the United States seek to violate the right to privacy and increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
Try buying a gun without filling out a form and get back to us about the right to privacy and increasing the power of the state at the expense of Individual liberty.

In making the comparison, I think it's worth noting that the Constitution explicitly identifies the keeping and bearings of arms as a right that belongs to the people, and forbids government, in the most absolute language, from infringing this right. The cold-blooded murder of innocent children, no “right” to which can be found anywhere stated, implied, or even hinted at in the Constitution, is now treated as if it were an explicitly-affirmed and protected Constitutional right; while the right to keep and bear arms, which is explicitly affirmed and protected in the Constitution, is not.

Tainted Tommy cheering for the cold-blooded murder of more innocent children.

This is what pure evil looks like.
No, pure evil is increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Pure evil is propagating lies about ‘children’ being ‘murdered.’

Pure evil is dishonest rightists who refuse to explore other ways to end the practice of abortion that don’t involve more laws, more regulation, and more government.
According to your sky daddy?

To be honest I cannot see what Tommy is on about, why he sticks his nose out to get bashed beats me.
Back to topic, i believe it’s a woman’s right to have, or not have a child, it’s her decision.

To be honest I cannot see what Tommy is on about, why he sticks his nose out to get bashed beats me.
Back to topic, i believe it’s a woman’s right to have, or not have a child, it’s her decision.

That isnt the topic. There was never a law forcing that decision on any woman.

No, pure evil is increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Pure evil is dishonest rightists who refuse to explore other ways to end the practice of abortion that don’t involve more laws, more regulation, and more government.
Maybe if these wankers looked after all the unwanted children in the world first..........................

Tommy Taint can always be counted upon to speak in cliches.

Maybe if these wankers looked after all the unwanted children in the world first..........................

Tommy Taint can always be counted upon to speak in cliches.
Wrong!

In Tommy’s original post thread it stated!

“Previously, abortions were possible in NSW only if a doctor deemed there was "serious risk" to a woman's health”

Forum List

Back