The fact the shooter was trans doesn't have anything to do with the crime??

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Some poster said this

But I say it has something to do with the crime. When you perversely go against nature and try to be something you are not....

I think that leads to other choices involving... same. If you are willing to abuse and mutilate yourself, you are more likely to abuse and mutilate other

It may or may not. I think if this is the route the RWers want to take on this, as MTG points out often. Why is it then, up to this point almost all the shooters are white males hetros. Is it racism? Is there something about being hetro and white makes you want to shoot people? I think the Republicans should start a committee and get to the bottom of this.

Some poster said this

But I say it has something to do with the crime. When you perversely go against nature and try to be something you are not....

I think that leads to other choices involving... same. If you are willing to abuse and mutilate yourself, you are more likely to abuse and mutilate other
When it's a White Christian straight male pulling the trigger, none of that factors in...so if someone is an atheist bisexual it shouldn't factor in either....right?

Some poster said this

Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

It may or may not. I think if this is the route the RWers want to take on this, as MTG points out often. Why is it then, up to this point almost all the shooters are white males hetros. Is it racism? Is there something about being hetro and white makes you want to shoot people? I think the Republicans should start a committee and get to the bottom of this.
There have been several trans shootings in the last few years... one inColorado... the others, I am not sure about...

I never said that the person being trans was a HUGE or singular factor in why she did what she did. I am just saying that when a person is willing to defy nature, which many of us say is created by God and human beings assuredly are created in HIs image... If you are willing to go against God Himself... What is there you will not do?

When it's a White Christian straight male pulling the trigger, none of that factors in...so if someone is an atheist bisexual it shouldn't factor in either....right?

She wrote a manifesto, do you really think her manifesto isn't going to name her trans rights beliefs as a reason for her outburst?

And it does factor in for the White Christian Male if the reason for the killing is political vis a vis WP/WN/WCI beliefs. It's actually screamed from the rooftops and linked to mainstream Christianity by agenda driven lefties.

Some poster said this

Could be hormones; could be they are already whacky before transitioning. Could be they were just homicidal and suicidal by nature. Who knows.

Didn't she have trouble at that school when she attended, or was forced to attend by parents or bullied when there?

That would NOT be an EXCUSE!!

Just wondering.

Could be hormones; could be they are already whacky before transitioning. Could be they were just homicidal and suicidal by nature. Who knows.
Again, I never said ythat being trans was the ONLY factor

but that poster seemed to say that it most assuredly was NOT at all a factor and that is something I'm not buying

Didn't she have trouble at that school when she attended, or was forced to attend by parents or bullied when there?

That would NOT be an EXCUSE!!
It is today, apparently.

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh... I was so mistreated I had to kill people!

we are raising a bunch of spoiled brats who think they are entitled to Heaven on Earth

I was objectively mistreated by one of my parents... haven't killed one person yet (felt like it a couple times....)

I attribute my ability to ignore *&^%$ s

to being raised Catholic --and then raising myself TRULY Catholic... by getting away from the fake Vatican "church" so called

Again, I never said ythat being trans was the ONLY factor

but that poster seemed to say that it most assuredly was NOT at all a factor and that is something I'm not buying

It may not have been. At this point we know very little about her other than there seems to be a weird possibility she changed shoes in the middle of her killing spree and she sent a suicide DM to a former teammate on IG right before she did it. I thought the shoe thing was some conspiracy hoax but sure enough she seemed to have been wearing different shoes in the surveillance footage entering the school than she was when they dropped her on the bodycams.

She wrote a manifesto, do you really think her manifesto isn't going to name her trans rights beliefs as a reason for her outburst?

And it does factor in for the White Christian Male if the reason for the killing is political vis a vis WP/WN/WCI beliefs. It's actually screamed from the rooftops and linked to mainstream Christianity by agenda driven lefties.
I don't get the last sentence

?

what about them?

Responding to the person i responded to about his point of people ignoring white Christians and mass shootings.

My point is it IS pointed out when the reason FOR the shooting is the guy being one of those White Power types.

Yeah except you guys continuously try to deny that any white Christian (and now sexually oriented as straight) individual ever hurt a fly... Yesterday, one of your assclowns insinuated that Tim Macveigh was gay to avoid disparaging white Christian straight males.

My point is that if you're going to blame lifestyles for violence, do it every time or don't do it at all.

Yeah except you guys continuously try to deny that any white Christian (and now sexually oriented as straight) individual ever hurt a fly... Yesterday, one of your assclowns insinuated that Tim Macveigh was gay to avoid disparaging white Christian straight males.

My point is that if you're going to blame lifestyles for violence, do it every time or don't do it at all.

Where do we deny that? That is stupid. McVeigh was a WP idiot and got the needle he deserved. What we call out is linking HIM to ANY white Christian male.

This person killed those kids BECAUSE they were mad about either being trans, or being treated wrong for being trans. Again, they have a fucking manifesto we convinently haven't been able to read.

Forum List

Back