Woman who survived alleged gang rape in India is attacked with acid for the fifth time

Why is the judge granting the attackers bail, over and over?

And I thought India sort of hated the Muslims, no?

I think that was one of the major reasons for the split between India and Pakistan, but still, there are many Muslims living in India. A small minority compared to the Hindu population, but still a large number of people.

Quite small. And this isn't like America where the political elites insist that Muslims aren't a scourge. The average Indian hates Muslims. They see what happens in their neighbors like Indonesia and Pakistan and want nothing to do with that sh**.
Islam has been in India for close to a thousand years...it's as much a part of Indian culture as Hinduism.

That's like saying 'Indian' culture is a bigger part of USA culture than Christianity because it's been around longer. It's a farce. And frankly, there's a reason that India is a better place that Packistan and every other Fuckedupistan; and it ain't because Islam is given equal credence.

I think that was one of the major reasons for the split between India and Pakistan, but still, there are many Muslims living in India. A small minority compared to the Hindu population, but still a large number of people.

Quite small. And this isn't like America where the political elites insist that Muslims aren't a scourge. The average Indian hates Muslims. They see what happens in their neighbors like Indonesia and Pakistan and want nothing to do with that sh**.
Islam has been in India for close to a thousand years...it's as much a part of Indian culture as Hinduism.

That's like saying 'Indian' culture is a bigger part of USA culture than Christianity because it's been around longer. It's a farce. And frankly, there's a reason that India is a better place that Packistan and every other Fuckedupistan; and it ain't because Islam is given equal credence.
It's not a farce at all. It has become an integral part of Indian culture, cuisine, architecture and history.

The difference between India and Pakistan is not just religion but cultural as well...why do you think Bangladesh - Muslim in religion but Bengali in culture broke away from Pakistan ?

The woman who survived yet again a horrific acid attack is from the Dalit community, the caste of "untouchables". They suffer from some of the highest incidences of rape as well because they are so low caste men feel they can get away with it and the law will do very little.
I have read about rape clubs in Muslim communities that attack innocent people , they bring that mentality in the west, there was just recently those WEIRD flash mob gang sexual assaults and near riots in Berlin on New years eve of this year. I can't help but reflect on the the remarks of Enoch Powell, and his portentous "Rivers of blood" speech in 1968.

It's not a farce at all. It has become an integral part of Indian culture, cuisine, architecture and history.

The difference between India and Pakistan is not just religion but cultural as well...why do you think Bangladesh - Muslim in religion but Bengali in culture broke away from Pakistan ?

This is a side issue. "Bengali" in culutre; whatever that means. Both Paki and Bengali cultures are tribal. Splits are inevitable.

They vilified E. Powell and removed him from office even through he had demonstrably popular support. And now, we get Trump...Trump is a chump compared to Powell. Powell had twice the chops, a lot more credibility than most modern politicians.

Last edited:

This is a side issue. "Bengali" in culutre; whatever that means. Both Paki and Bengali cultures are tribal. Splits are inevitable.
It's not like that at all. The Bengalis are a highly educated literate culture with a rich political and arts history going back 4000 years. Muslim Bengalis have far more in common with Hindu Bengalis then with Muslim Pakistanis (something those who created the partition failed to recognize). That's the problem with broadbrushing.

It's been proven how Powell and the Tories understated how powerful an influence on English culture open uncontrolled immigration has become. I have heard one remark that just haunted me: " I went to London, and I never saw a Englishman".

It's so odd at feminists don't seem to care about these attacks.

"Feminists" are not "Feminists" at all. They are simply liberal activists. Nothing else.
What makes you think they don't?
A complete and total lack of criticism of rampant Islamic/Indian/middle eastern sexism. They refuse to criticize people unless they have white skin.
Lol, I've started threads on this before, people like you don't give a damn about women if you can't pin it on muslims.
Thats simply untrue and since your only response to my post was an incorrect statement, i must assume that you have no real argument to refute my point.

It's not like that at all. The Bengalis are a highly educated literate culture with a rich political and arts history going back 4000 years. Muslim Bengalis have far more in common with Hindu Bengalis then with Muslim Pakistanis (something those who created the partition failed to recognize). That's the problem with broadbrushing.

You're broadbrushing, dude. As am I. But who's right? I personally find the Bengali culture (that is 90 percent Muslim) to be disgusting. I don't want to live anywhere where criticizing Mohamed puts my life at significant risk. Just because you want to capitulate, doesn't mean I'm going to buy into your whitewash.

It's so odd at feminists don't seem to care about these attacks.

"Feminists" are not "Feminists" at all. They are simply liberal activists. Nothing else.
What makes you think they don't?
A complete and total lack of criticism of rampant Islamic/Indian/middle eastern sexism. They refuse to criticize people unless they have white skin.
Lol, I've started threads on this before, people like you don't give a damn about women if you can't pin it on muslims.
Thats simply untrue and since your only response to my post was an incorrect statement, i must assume that you have no real argument to refute my point.
No. It's quite true. I've started threads or posted on child marriage, rape, acid attacks...nothing from you unless muslims are involved. Hell, look at this thread, it's not a Muslim but you are doing your darndest to make it about muslims instead of attacking the act and the misogynistic culture that encourages it.

you are doing your darndest to make it about muslims instead of attacking the act and the misogynistic culture that encourages it.
Muslims are to blame for muslim culture. Indians are to blame for Indian culture. You blame people for their fucked up cultures. Understand?

The woman who survived yet again a horrific acid attack is from the Dalit community, the caste of "untouchables". They suffer from some of the highest incidences of rape as well because they are so low caste men feel they can get away with it and the law will do very little.
I have read about rape clubs in Muslim communities that attack innocent people , they bring that mentality in the west, there was just recently those WEIRD flash mob gang sexual assaults and near riots in Berlin on New years eve of this year. I can't help but reflect on the the remarks of Enoch Powell, and his portentous "Rivers of blood" speech in 1968.

So, unless you fight for women in every nation on Earth, you aren't fighting for women at all? Is that what you're saying?
No, of course not, but one might expect a prioritization based on the severity of the anti-female behavior.

But the media has to continue to portray third world people as good and wholesome and never do anything wrong, or else it might encourage anti-immigrant behavior, lol.

Truth is that shit is going to be here in droves as well, just like honor killings are now and clitorectomies.

So, unless you fight for women in every nation on Earth, you aren't fighting for women at all? Is that what you're saying?
No, of course not, but one might expect a prioritization based on the severity of the anti-female behavior.

But the media has to continue to portray third world people as good and wholesome and never do anything wrong, or else it might encourage anti-immigrant behavior, lol.

Truth is that shit is going to be here in droves as well, just like honor killings are now and clitorectomies.

One might also prioritize based on where one can have the greatest effect. It is far more likely a person can effect change in their own country, particularly a country like the US, than in another country.

One might also prioritize based on where one can have the greatest effect. It is far more likely a person can effect change in their own country, particularly a country like the US, than in another country.
I disagree. The threat of suspension of US foreign aid and the influence of our mass media can have huge impact if these Hate-America-First folks would just shut the hell up about running down America and look where the REAL problems are.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Asra Nomani accuse Dem senators of ignoring them in hearing

Female Democrat Senators didn't ask one question of Muslim women victims of female genital mutilation.

Liberals only care about Misogyny committed by White Christian Males.

Women’s rights activists Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Asra Nomani have accused four female Democratic senators of ignoring them during a committee hearing last week, complaining the lawmakers did not ask them a single question.

“This wasn’t a case of benign neglect,” Ali and Nomani wrote, in a New York Times op-ed published Thursday. “What happened that day was emblematic of a deeply troubling trend among progressives when it comes to confronting the brutal reality of Islamist extremism and what it means for women” in Muslim communities.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing was titled, “Understanding the Tools, Tactics, and Techniques of Violent Extremism.”

Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and ranking Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., invited Ali, Nomani and two other witnesses to testify. Hirsi Ali and Nomani are outspoken critics of attitudes and policies that marginalize women in Islamic societies.

But the witnesses, in their joint op-ed, accused Sens. McCaskill, Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D.; Maggie Hassan, D-N.H.; and Kamala Harris, D-Calif., of not asking either of them “a single question.”

This is a key point.

Senate Democrats refused to ask these women any questions,

They are not feminists, they are nothing but partisans.

Female Democrat Senators didn't ask one question of Muslim women victims of female genital mutilation.

Women’s rights activists Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Asra Nomani have accused four female Democratic senators of ignoring them during a committee hearing last week, complaining the lawmakers did not ask them a single question.

“This wasn’t a case of benign neglect,” Ali and Nomani wrote, in a New York Times op-ed published Thursday. “What happened that day was emblematic of a deeply troubling trend among progressives when it comes to confronting the brutal reality of Islamist extremism and what it means for women” in Muslim communities.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing was titled, “Understanding the Tools, Tactics, and Techniques of Violent Extremism.”

Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and ranking Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., invited Ali, Nomani and two other witnesses to testify. Hirsi Ali and Nomani are outspoken critics of attitudes and policies that marginalize women in Islamic societies.

But the witnesses, in their joint op-ed, accused Sens. McCaskill, Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D.; Maggie Hassan, D-N.H.; and Kamala Harris, D-Calif., of not asking either of them “a single question.”

This is a key point.

No questions for women who had their genitals mutilated in a savage act of misogyny by Democrat Senators.

How sympathetic.

This is a key point.

No questions for women who had their genitals mutilated in a savage act of misogyny by Democrat Senators.

How sympathetic.

Senators mutilated women's genitals? Do tell...

you are doing your darndest to make it about muslims instead of attacking the act and the misogynistic culture that encourages it.
Muslims are to blame for muslim culture. Indians are to blame for Indian culture. You blame people for their fucked up cultures. Understand?

That is pretty much what I've said dude - it's cultural problems.

Forum List

Back