Woman shot 3 times by 2 home invaders...able to return fire...and lives....

Brain....the story doesn't say who shot first......

Nope that's why I said make you wonder. I'd be curious to hear more details. Especially who started shooting first.

Makes no difference who shot first It was her home right? She has an unalienable right to protect her home.

She committed no crime obviously. But did having a gun protect her? She may have been shot because she had a gun.

Nope that's why I said make you wonder. I'd be curious to hear more details. Especially who started shooting first.

Makes no difference who shot first It was her home right? She has an unalienable right to protect her home.

She committed no crime obviously. But did having a gun protect her? She may have been shot because she had a gun.

Shes alive isn't she? I'm going to go ahead and say having a firearm protected her. Who in their right mind would be interested in learning the alternative to that?

Shes alive isn't she? I'm going to go ahead and say having a firearm protected her. Who in their right mind would be interested in learning the alternative to that?

Like I said the police are considering it a burglary gone bad. The alternative may be she was robbed and not shot.

this woman had a gun and survived an attack by 2 home invaders who ended up shooting her 3 times......in the end she was able to return fire and drive them off...

GA Woman Shot 3 Times During Home Invasion Returns Fire and Lives

A woman in a rural neighborhood in Georgia is likely alive only because she had access to a firearm when she needed it.

According to local media reports, a woman was sleeping when two suspects broke into her home. She accessed a firearm and became involved in a firefight with the suspects.

During the exchange of gunfire the woman was shot at least three times. Fortunately, she was also able to return fire and force the suspects into retreating.

They do not report how many bullets she needed to drive them off.....which is the most likely way these encounters end when the victim has a gun and uses it to fight back......

Rainwater added that investigators are treating the situation as a burglary gone wrong and probably won’t have any leads on the suspects unless someone with information about them comes forward.

Makes you wonder if she was only shot because she started shooting at them.

What a dumbfuck....

They brought guns didnt they? seeing as they are the ones who are the criminals, brought the guns, Id lay the blame on them, if they pointed the guns at her then she was right to shoot.

Nah, braino doesn't think like a reasonable person.. The perps only brought the guns to scare the people. They had no intention of actually hurting anyone don't ya know. They just wanted to frighten them a little.

That is often the case. If every criminal with a gun started shooting people we'd have a much higher homicide rate. The police are treating it as a burglary gone bad, not murder. So it is quite possible that having a gun is the only reason she was shot.

You enter my home armed or not ..you die.

Like I said the police are considering it a burglary gone bad. The alternative may be she was robbed and not shot.

Only a moron would leave that to chance, you only have 1 life. Would you want your loved ones unarmed, hoping for kindness from criminals? My wife is armed, always , we don't leave it to chance.

They brought guns didnt they? seeing as they are the ones who are the criminals, brought the guns, Id lay the blame on them, if they pointed the guns at her then she was right to shoot.

Nah, braino doesn't think like a reasonable person.. The perps only brought the guns to scare the people. They had no intention of actually hurting anyone don't ya know. They just wanted to frighten them a little.

That is often the case. If every criminal with a gun started shooting people we'd have a much higher homicide rate. The police are treating it as a burglary gone bad, not murder. So it is quite possible that having a gun is the only reason she was shot.

This woman might have said the same thing.

Yes they might have stole them. That is the circle of guns in this country. Guy buys gun to protect his stuff. Criminal steals gun. Owner buys another gun to protect his stuff. Criminals are armed by gun owners. People need guns to protect themselves because other gun owners armed the crimnals. Great way to sell lots of guns.

So we have the answer to the problem; Americans have the right to own guns, but not every American is responsible enough to own a gun. Gun owners that don't have their weapon fully secured, then have it stolen, should be prosecuted. Mine are.

Over 230,000 guns stolen each year. It certainly shows that owning a gun doesn't deter crime. That's enough guns to arm every gang member in the country.

Six times over...sounds like we have a gang problem.

Only a moron would leave that to chance, you only have 1 life. Would you want your loved ones unarmed, hoping for kindness from criminals? My wife is armed, always , we don't leave it to chance.

In this event having a gun may be what got her almost dead. It would seem you are taking a chance by having the gun.

Does it matter? The best bet for the homeowner is to lie in wait,and if you get lucky you get to shoot the crooks in the back.

Yes. Having a gun may be what got her shot.

Bullshit. Criminals breaking into her home got her shot.

Yeah...unfortunately she wasn't prepared as I am.
Unlikely either of those pieces of shit would have left my home under their own power.

Does it matter? The best bet for the homeowner is to lie in wait,and if you get lucky you get to shoot the crooks in the back.

Well the police are calling it a burglary gone bad. So they must feel they were there to rob her, not kill her. So it is possible being armed got her shot.

Unlikely either of those pieces of shit would have left my home under their own power.

I'm sure every shot gun owner says that.

Well the police are calling it a burglary gone bad. So they must feel they were there to rob her, not kill her. So it is possible being armed got her shot.

If I were a criminal I would target people just like you. Talk about your easy pickens.
Do you gift wrap?

I'm sure every shot gun owner says that.

What about FNX-.45 and AR-15 owners, who also own multiple shotguns and rifles?

In this event having a gun may be what got her almost dead. It would seem you are taking a chance by having the gun.

Do you also subscribe to the liberal anti rape advice. Piss herself to ruin his mood? And if he does still go through with it, just hope and pray he doesn't also murder her? Or just murder her because she fucked up his plan.

No thanks, that pacifist shit is for the 1950s. Anyone tries to harm my wife, she will put a very jagged piece of lead in their chest.
In that case you would indeed be right, a firearm was the reason for the harm, but not the cause.

Forum List

Back