Woman shot 3 times by 2 home invaders...able to return fire...and lives....

Which, based on historical fact, and statistics is the most likely avenue for them to obtain their weaponry. If you know different then by all means demonstrate your supposed superior knowledge. On the other hand if you have no clue, as is true with most of the things you post on, then it would probably be best for you to slink away.

Conjecture isn't fact.

Yes they might have stole them. That is the circle of guns in this country. Guy buys gun to protect his stuff. Criminal steals gun. Owner buys another gun to protect his stuff. Criminals are armed by gun owners. People need guns to protect themselves because other gun owners armed the crimnals. Great way to sell lots of guns.

So we have the answer to the problem; Americans have the right to own guns, but not every American is responsible enough to own a gun. Gun owners that don't have their weapon fully secured, then have it stolen, should be prosecuted. Mine are.

Which, based on historical fact, and statistics is the most likely avenue for them to obtain their weaponry. If you know different then by all means demonstrate your supposed superior knowledge. On the other hand if you have no clue, as is true with most of the things you post on, then it would probably be best for you to slink away.

Conjecture isn't fact.

I never said otherwise. I said conjecture based on facts. You still haven't presented an alternate view so slink along little one, slink along.

Yes they might have stole them. That is the circle of guns in this country. Guy buys gun to protect his stuff. Criminal steals gun. Owner buys another gun to protect his stuff. Criminals are armed by gun owners. People need guns to protect themselves because other gun owners armed the crimnals. Great way to sell lots of guns.

So we have the answer to the problem; Americans have the right to own guns, but not every American is responsible enough to own a gun. Gun owners that don't have their weapon fully secured, then have it stolen, should be prosecuted. Mine are.

By your logic then, people who own no property, and of poor education, should not be allowed to vote either.

fully secured is in the home with the doors locked.....if someone breaks in....they are committing a crime against the gun owner.......typical gun grabber.....

you know what.....if the gun is on your property.....in your home with the doors unlocked.......you are still the victim......

the moral compass of gun grabbers really needs to be replaced......

I never said otherwise. I said conjecture based on facts. You still haven't presented an alternate view so slink along little one, slink along.

Conjecture is an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

So you're running with incomplete information.

Conjecture is an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

So you're running with incomplete information.

No argument. I never claimed otherwise. You're wonderful at parsing words, but so far all you're doing is wasting our time. You ever going to make a intelligent observation or just engage in your typical masturbatory nonsense?

fully secured is in the home with the doors locked.....if someone breaks in....they are committing a crime against the gun owner.......typical gun grabber.....

you know what.....if the gun is on your property.....in your home with the doors unlocked.......you are still the victim......

If someone breaks into my home I have a gun safe on the night stand next to my bed. I simply place my hand on the door, it reads my finger prints as well as anyone else I enter finger prints and opens. Simple and secure.

If someone breaks into my home I have a gun safe on the night stand next to my bed. I simply place my hand on the door, it reads my finger prints as well as anyone else I enter finger prints and opens. Simple and secure.

Fine for you....but some people like to keep the gun even more accessible...and holstered on the night stand is fine for them...

Brain....the story doesn't say who shot first......

Nope that's why I said make you wonder. I'd be curious to hear more details. Especially who started shooting first.

They brought guns didnt they? seeing as they are the ones who are the criminals, brought the guns, Id lay the blame on them, if they pointed the guns at her then she was right to shoot.

Nope that's why I said make you wonder. I'd be curious to hear more details. Especially who started shooting first.

They brought guns didnt they? seeing as they are the ones who are the criminals, brought the guns, Id lay the blame on them, if they pointed the guns at her then she was right to shoot.

Nah, braino doesn't think like a reasonable person.. The perps only brought the guns to scare the people. They had no intention of actually hurting anyone don't ya know. They just wanted to frighten them a little.

Nah, braino doesn't think like a reasonable person.. The perps only brought the guns to scare the people. They had no intention of actually hurting anyone don't ya know. They just wanted to frighten them a little.

That is often the case. If every criminal with a gun started shooting people we'd have a much higher homicide rate. The police are treating it as a burglary gone bad, not murder. So it is quite possible that having a gun is the only reason she was shot.

Over 230,000 guns stolen each year. It certainly shows that owning a gun doesn't deter crime. That's enough guns to arm every gang member in the country.

Forum List

Back