Woman shoots KNIFE attacker in the head with her evil gun.

Good person with a gun saves lives.
But According to the left this never happens

Told my wife about it. She asked if the woman was in trouble. I said no. It happened in Florida. She asked "what difference does the state matter"? I replied "They are like us. They have stand your ground laws. In some states, if someone comes at you with a knife and you can't outrun them, you're probably screwed, whether you live through the attack or not".

Here in Oregon the woman would have been stabbed. A bill has been sent to our communist governor, which of course she will sign, that requires all firearms to be locked with trigger locks.

Here in Oregon the woman would have been stabbed. A bill has been sent to our communist governor, which of course she will sign, that requires all firearms to be locked with trigger locks.
That has already been deemed unconstitutional in Heller.

Oregon needs to remove the heads of some fucking commies.

All women should be armed and proficient in the use of that weapon. You'd see rape and domestic violence plummet.

That's what my grandma says.

She keeps a shotgun by her recliner and one by her bed. She will tell anyone "if someone comes through that door I'm gonna blast em in half".

She is friends with the county sheriff and when grandpa died I went over and he was visiting her and we're talking about her being alone and he told her "if someone tries to break you shoot em, drag them inside and call me".

Grandma is an old country girl though. She may be 92 but she is still tough as nails.

My mom keeps her pistol handy and my wife carries one, and of course so do I everywhere we go.

The reporter said the dead dumb ass was on his way to an anger management class.

That has already been deemed unconstitutional in Heller.

Oregon needs to remove the heads of some fucking commies.

Don't bother, Oregon is a lost cause.

Forum List

Back