Woman says she has retired her vagina because 'there are no good men'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Happy belated International woman's day.

How noble of her but couldn't she at least have had a going out of business sale first? ;)

yQOEgRw-67.gif

Sorry, but I suspect it's because you are a insufferable bitch.
anim_rofl.gif

Noticed she said "I almost retired my vagina".

All the really good guys are with the really good women and she ain't in that group.

The one chick shoulda cut that chicken up and pan fried it. I mean, if I was a chick, which I'm not...but if I was, that's what I woulda done with it. Roll that thing in some seasoned flour and buttermilk a couple of times...fry it up...then strut around that thing like sheeeeit...ainobody gonna make you a chicken like me, baby, you don't even know how good you got it around here...

That'd probably get her a ticket to space mountain. Probably.

Anybody can just put a chicken in the oven. Come on.

Good bait, though, I'll give her that...

Last edited:
I haven't watched this video but I've seen and read about a lot of domestic abuse in the US. I've observed in my personal life a lot of abusive relationships.

so really.. I mean, it looks to me like a lot of men think they have an actual RIGHT to abuse their wives/girlfriends. And if they complain about it or try to do something about it, like leave.. she's a bitch

(I don't think the women's liberation movement did much for either gender)

Usually women that complain about not finding a good man all the time are shitty women who drive good men away. But to hear them say it they are just amazing creatures and never at fault for anything.

In her case I'd say that is absolutely true. Why else would you go online and complain to the internet other than to get some cheap attention?

If all you catch are skunkfish then maybe you need to stop blaming the fish and change your bait.

Usually women that complain about not finding a good man all the time are shitty women who drive good men away. But to hear them say it they are just amazing creatures and never at fault for anything.

How do you know? You've interviewed all women who have had a problem with men? 50% of them at least?

It's this kind of blanket, presumptuos kind of statement that makes me lose respect for those who use it. I cannot stand presumption. Yes, as a human I've been guilty of it. But I try to face it and change. Some people just keep their same way of thinking year after year, decade after decade. I hope you're not one of them.

That video is something else lol
That last video with the bitch complaining about her ex never taking her any place but now is taking his new girlfriend abroad is absolutele gold.

The first bitch is complaining that she can't get the best of the best. Sorry but she has to be the best to get the best.

^^^ What if she already is the best of the best? How would it be her fault that the brain trains of other people can only travel so far?

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. Most of my male interests are those who are sadly not even here anymore. Why should a girl settle for second best is my only question.

Do.it, lady, do it!.😆
I don't give a flying fuck.
Maybe nobody wants to mix their genes with yours anyway....

^^^ I second that. At the end of the day, none of us are living a practice life. In other words, we are only allowed so many do overs if we get any at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back