Woman says husband is king in her life

All women should be trained like her.
By their mothers or other older women.

4 "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."

Titus

Last edited:
When I was in school I was gone so much that I got a roommate to help with the rent. A guy who misunderstood the relationship. He told me that a household was like a ship. A ship has only one captain. I reminded him that he was crew. My household has one captain, one queen, one Supreme ruler. That's me.

When I was in school I was gone so much that I got a roommate to help with the rent. A guy who misunderstood the relationship. He told me that a household was like a ship. A ship has only one captain. I reminded him that he was crew. My household has one captain, one queen, one Supreme ruler. That's me.
You're a fuckup.

You fuck the maid.

By their mothers or other older women.

4 "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."

Titus

If an older woman trains her daughter that way she should be slapped. Teach your daughter to reach high.

Totally off topic, but the title of this thread brought to mind this song. (It's not about a man though, it's about God. I love it.) :)

She does not seem opressed though because she chose it that way she says she put her husband in that position. She says "he does so many things for me..." "i let him be the man he is..."

She makes some exaggerated claims here, like "if my husband says jump I will jump". But her underlying premise is a good one. She entered into the marriage freely and it's better to think of ways you can be serving your spouse vs. ways he is serving (or NOT serving) you. This serving mindset makes for a happy spouse. A happy spouse usually seeks to make you happy in return. And it becomes a good cycle. :)

prime example of changing times...a friend is getting ready to take a weeks vacation to mexico....

mil is talking to me and says "i cant believe he gave her permission to go"

i replied..."i dont believe she ask his permission"

no longer are husbands replacements for fathers....dont need permission to do jack

She makes some exaggerated claims here, like "if my husband says jump I will jump". But her underlying premise is a good one. She entered into the marriage freely and it's better to think of ways you can be serving your spouse vs. ways he is serving (or NOT serving) you. This serving mindset makes for a happy spouse. A happy spouse usually seeks to make you happy in return. And it becomes a good cycle. :)
What you're saying is completely antithetical to everything the modern feminist/Leftist believes in. They won't merely disagree with you. They'll attack you for promoting such values.

well now that you ask....i am caregiver to a 4 yr old and 8 yr old both females...i am training them to be vocal...to be well read....to have manners...manners are free ..good manners are priceless...to be respectful...that their bodies are their bodies and no one can touch them....they dont have to hug or kiss anyone...including me...education is important...you cannot have too many books,,,books open other worlds and most importantly to fight....someone grabs you ...fight like hell go for the eyes...bite...kick and fight....not to be victims ...

well now that you ask....i am caregiver to a 4 yr old and 8 yr old both females...i am training them to be vocal...to be well read....to have manners...manners are free ..good manners are priceless...to be respectful...that their bodies are their bodies and no one can touch them....they dont have to hug or kiss anyone...including me...education is important...you cannot have too many books,,,books open other worlds and most importantly to fight....someone grabs you ...fight like hell go for the eyes...bite...kick and fight....not to be victims ...
Actually, no one asked you. I was clearly talking to someone else. Narcissism strikes again!

Forum List

Back