Woman says husband is king in her life

Is the General combat ready, and most physically fit for the fight? Of course not. And hopefully no ones relationship is centered around violent conflict. But no ignores that life also, contains that as an aspect. And when those moments come up, as you said... Typically it is the man (across every culture) that takes that risk, offers his life as forfeit if need be. That gives him the signet, and veto. And if his woman doesn't understand that basic biological principle, that man chose poorly...

In the last 10 years, we have only had 2 incidents of noises that had to investigated. Both times the dog went first and stayed in front my wife. He is very protective of her.

Should he have the signet and veto?

My wife is dependent on me to get the twist caps off her bottled water.

I'm am the King in her life.

Mine dependent on me to open jars, get things off the top shelf, and to kill spiders (and any animals our dog catches but does not kill).

Except let her make decisions?
No. Not to shun her input, or refuse to value her perspective , and desires. That's not even a relationship. I'm talking about issues that reach impasse. Tough calls. Someone has to make them. Even when the group (family) doesn't like the immediate effects of said decision.

In the last 10 years, we have only had 2 incidents of noises that had to investigated. Both times the dog went first and stayed in front my wife. He is very protective of her.

Should he have the signet and veto?
Only if ... Naw. I ain't gonna say it...

No. Not to shun her input, or refuse to value her perspective , and desires. That's not even a relationship. I'm talking about issues that reach impasse. Tough calls. Someone has to make them. Even when the group (family) doesn't like the immediate effects of said decision.

The woman in the OP says if her husband tells her to sit, she sits. If he tells her to jump, she jumps. That is a far cry from an impasse in which both have input.

What sort of issue do you think would come to such an impasse?

I have never had a decision in our households that could not be made by both. If the husband cannot compromise and accept that his wife is an equal partner, he doesn't deserve her.

Now, as I have said several times, if she chooses to be submissive or subservient, that is her choice. But the idea that she be trained to follow orders is ridiculous.
A woman that sees her mate as her equal will never fully respect that man. Her biology compells her to mate with one she deems superior. (Daddy complex). And a woman that does not respect her mate is always open to an upgrade.

The woman in the OP says if her husband tells her to sit, she sits. If he tells her to jump, she jumps. That is a far cry from an impasse in which both have input.

What sort of issue do you think would come to such an impasse?
The vid is over the top, to be sure. Impasse..? Like, "were gonna sell the house, and move a couple states away" because long term this is better for the family; kinda stuff. But heavy is the head that wears the crown. Cuz if it goes wrong... It's all on you.

A woman that sees her mate as her equal will never fully respect that man. Her biology compells her to mate with one she deems superior. (Daddy complex). And a woman that does not respect her mate is always open to an upgrade.

Absolutely not. A woman that sees her mate as her equal will stay. Why trade when you have the best?

The vid is over the top, to be sure. Impasse..? Like, "were gonna sell the house, and move a couple states away" because long term this is better for the family; kinda stuff. But heavy is the head that wears the crown. Cuz if it goes wrong... It's all on you.

Any man that forces his wife to sell the house and move a couple of states away, when she does not want to do so, isn't going to make his life easy or happy.

Again, the key is compromise.

Any man that forces his wife to sell the house and move a couple of states away, when she does not want to do so, isn't going to make his life easy or happy.

Again, the key is compromise.
This is why men are traditionally heads of households. They have to weather the emotional storms of unpopular calls, for the betterment of his family long term. Most specifically the kids. That's what it's about.

Now, as I have said several times, if she chooses to be submissive or subservient, that is her choice. But the idea that she be trained to follow orders is ridiculous
It’s not so much being trained to follow orders as it is both genders being taught that each gender has a proper role in society.

My brother and his wife have four boys, three girls and girl number four is arriving in late April. I asked the oldest three 14/m, 13/f and 12/m what they wanted for Christmas at Thanksgiving… Jonah wanted a new toolbox for his woodworking tools - he wants to be a carpenter , Timmy (my Godson) wanted several books about architecture and some new drafting equipment - he wants to go into architecture. Betsy wanted a new set of baking pans and measuring cups - she wants to be a housewife and mother.

A woman's biology compels her to find a good provider. But biology is not the all powerful ruler it once was.

No, it's still fully in play.

Is it? A male's biology pushes him to spread his seed to as many females as possible. Are you saying that holds true?

Plus, women have long stopped accepting the caveman approach to marriage. If you want to know what will send a woman looking to upgrade (even if that upgrade is being single) it is far more likely that it would be a man who did NOT see her as an equal.

Is it? A male's biology pushes him to spread his seed to as many females as possible. Are you saying that holds true?

Plus, women have long stopped accepting the caveman approach to marriage. If you want to know what will send a woman looking to upgrade (even if that upgrade is being single) it is far more likely that it would be a man who did NOT see her as an equal.
Not true. And yes, all men are still biologically predisposed to this far, and wide strategy you refer to. And that's where things start to get interesting. Huge differences between how the sexes present themselves at the dating level. Where "seed spreader" guy will usually fuck just about any chick (within reason); a modern dating woman, is more likely to fuck some guy, who has fucked a bunch of girls. This too is biological in function. It theoretically allows her to limit her exposure, while benefitting from a thing women are virtually slave to. "Peer group selection" strategy. A given woman is more likely to fuck a guy if her peer group has, or expresses a desire to. Than a guy her peer group would shun, or Deem incel. In short, a bunch of chick's already took the risk to find out if this guy is quality, so now I can make a more informed decision. Unfortunately for many women that outcome depends heavily on the quality of her peer group.

As for abandoning the caveman approach. Naw. Not in the slightest. Through the magic of voting; they've been allowed to eschew the benefits of A man; for the benefits of all men via Big Daddy Sugar.

Last edited:
If you want to know what will send a woman looking to upgrade (even if that upgrade is being single) it is far more likely that it would be a man who did NOT see her as an equal
So then, what do you say to women like my wife and my sister-in-law, who don’t want to be the “equal” of their husbands? Women who prefer to be the supporting cast members rather than the lead players in the drama that is life.

So then, what do you say to women like my wife and my sister-in-law, who don’t want to be the “equal” of their husbands? Women who prefer to be the supporting cast members rather than the lead players in the drama that is life.

I say what I have said all along. If the women choose that life, more power to them.

"My wife lets me be in charge of the major things, like who should be admitted to the U. N. :)

She controls everything else." :(

Forum List

Back