Woman Released With No Bail After Hit-And-Run On 2 Little Boys

Her insurance will likely go up , but not necessarily depending on her policy. What were those kids running from to get in her way ? There are gaps in this story.
We definitely need to investigate these 2 boys more...

Some are saying the 9 yr old had at least 2 overdue books from his school library back in 2nd grade...
In today's society they may handcuff you and take you to jail with a mandatory sentence for that.
Not you....

But for some kids, I can see that happening....
Yes, but they will get their pound of flesh from the overdue books from those who are civil and forced to pay. Or take their personal property as payment.

I don't see why the race of these children is even mentioned from a POS drunk druggie.

A POS druggie driver is the concern here. So if the kids were white would we be responding to this?
would she be released with no bail?
Why not? Looters, murderers and thugs are. We need equal justice under the law here pal.
murderers released without bail? i don't doubt it, with your ridiculous system. but you really need to support your offal with a solid link.
I don't even have to try with you Real Racist.

Was she in a black area? Stopping would have ended her life. The mob would have torn her to bits. I would have left too. Gone somewhere safe and called the police.

So a community with an average household income of 100K is unsafe because 3 black kids were riding their bikes??

Or is that area unsafe because 2 kids riding their bike were ran over and left for dead?

Funny how dic sucking racists like yourself will try to find a way to excuse a person running over some fucking kids
It has nothing to do with black kids riding their bikes. It has to do with whether or not you feel safe from a mob attack. I would have left too. In California it is legal to leave the scene of an accident if it is unsafe to stay,

I don't see why the race of these children is even mentioned from a POS drunk druggie.

A POS druggie driver is the concern here. So if the kids were white would we be responding to this?
Why not? Looters, murderers and thugs are. We need equal justice under the law here pal.
murderers released without bail? i don't doubt it, with your ridiculous system. but you really need to support your offal with a solid link.
With love to you from Kenosha. You people will wuss out by 5 dead shot looters.
1598453641350.png

I don't even have to try with you Real Racist.
it is not really racist to ask you for a supporting link.

you tried, and failed.

"At the time of arraignment the sole eyewitness had recanted so we did not have sufficient evidence to keep the defendant in custody,” a spokesperson for the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office told the outlet. “

With love to you from Kenosha. You people will wuss out by 5 dead shot looters.
View attachment 380125
ok. i guess that makes sense for someone like you.

She is a multiple DUI offender which means...I would think...she was driving illegally. And probably drunk.
Meaning she was most likely driving without a valid license. To me, people who are guilty of DUI should not only have their license revoked, but their vehicle(s) should be confiscated too.

God bless you and her victims always!!!

Holly

I will be saying a prayer for the two youngsters and their families. Race should not have been mentioned in the article.

Forum List

Back