Trump pops to 52% best job approval rating on record also up with blacks and democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Biden and his big donors are relying on polls for their success they are playing roulette.

I think GOP has a few odd choices for his convention so far, but, he also had some very good ones. Stick with the positive message. Even a man coming from Cuba who is crying about he horrors he left is a positive message, it's a reminder of what you DON'T want to become.

Some of the rabid speakers, yelling hyperbole and spewing fear is not helpful to him. Trump is usually his best speaker and he's often been balancing his message, throws in some humour, reached out to the common person who wants to win. He also repeats "China" a great deal which everytime he focuses on them it has to have the old Establishment worried about the Dems chances.

When even former CIA head Pompeo is telling us, we have better listen. Canada has already fallen behind on civil liberties and individual freedom, losing our best talent in the process. Becoming more influenced by China would make it far worse. Ditto for all Western nations. I think citizens get it now.

Democrats still think that the big 6 network ratings control the narrative. They are betting the house on it. But just like the last election the internet has changed that forever and why they are desperately trying to strangle it. Republicans are using other platforms to escape the far left wacko messages and get accurate information.

Democrats are now losing voters in every demographic... With Trumps approval jumping to 52% and voters running from the far left democrat platform in wave after wave, this election will be a wide sweep for Trump.

The comparison between the two conventions should demonstrate the big difference between the two candidates. Trump is an active go-getter who is actively working each day for the country while Biden sits in his bunker without an agenda avoiding the citizens he wants to lead.

Rumors are swirling about whether the DNC will force biden out.

Didn't see anything on that page that rumors are swirling about whether the DNC will force biden out. I did see where Jerry Falwell Jr like watching the pool boy boinking his wife. I did see farther down on the page that was posted about 30 minutes ago something about dead heat, but I saw nothing about 52%. So this is pretty much fake news.

The comparison between the two conventions should demonstrate the big difference between the two candidates. Trump is an active go-getter who is actively working each day for the country while Biden sits in his bunker without an agenda avoiding the citizens he wants to lead.
The Prog convention made you feel like you are in a medieval torture chamber and they are the innocent ones running it. All the suffering going on while they are on the air breaking most of the seven deadly sins.

Quite a contrast isn't it....

Keep on Hidin Mr Biden....

Zogby? That is the best you can do. Zogby hasn't been relevant in decades. A Economist/YouGov poll taken through the 25th shows Biden with a 9 point lead. The 25th is day 3 of the Republican convention. It shows no change. The Washington Examiner is another Trump propaganda outfit.

The dems are trying to get Bidens keepers to allow him more exposure....they are getting very worried.....the lead Biden was thought to have is shrinking each and everyday that these BLM clowns are in the streets and Joe the finger is in his basement....

It is not shrinking. Neither party has gotten a bounce so far.

Zogby? That is the best you can do. Zogby hasn't been relevant in decades. A Economist/YouGov poll taken through the 25th shows Biden with a 9 point lead. The 25th is day 3 of the Republican convention. It shows no change. The Washington Examiner is another Trump propaganda outfit.
The Economist is a Globalist Publication that wants all Americans out of the workforce.
It's nice to know you know zip about the companies you use to bolster your positions.

I do not trust any poll percentages, especially after 2016.

What I do look at is the "direction" of the polls. Is Trump gaining or losing ground compared to prior polls conducted by the SAME pollster? I believe that can give you a sense of momentum.

Based on that, it appears that Trump has huge momentum and will mop up the floor with Dementia Joe.

If I were betting, I'd put it all on RED.

hat3_rev_sm_1024x1024.jpg

If Biden and his big donors are relying on polls for their success they are playing roulette.

I think GOP has a few odd choices for his convention so far, but, he also had some very good ones. Stick with the positive message. Even a man coming from Cuba who is crying about he horrors he left is a positive message, it's a reminder of what you DON'T want to become.

Some of the rabid speakers, yelling hyperbole and spewing fear is not helpful to him. Trump is usually his best speaker and he's often been balancing his message, throws in some humour, reached out to the common person who wants to win. He also repeats "China" a great deal which everytime he focuses on them it has to have the old Establishment worried about the Dems chances.

When even former CIA head Pompeo is telling us, we have better listen. Canada has already fallen behind on civil liberties and individual freedom, losing our best talent in the process. Becoming more influenced by China would make it far worse. Ditto for all Western nations. I think citizens get it now.

It has not been positive. The GOP has made a bad mistake in overreaching. The Cuban did not help Trump. He tried to compare Biden to Cuban dictators. Ordinary Americans know this is ridiculous. Then you have the lies such as Biden wanting government run healthcare. Biden has made it clear he wants to build on Obamacare.

Trump is not the best speaker. He engages in personal attacks and crazy conspiracy theories. That is why the campaign sent him to safe venues in 2018.

You mean Secretary of State Pompeo who has clearly violated the Hatch Act. Clearly Republicans are the ones who want to limit freedoms. Trump continues to trash the Constitution. There is no evidence that Biden has been influenced by China.

The Economist is a Globalist Publication that wants all Americans out of the workforce.
It's nice to know you know zip about the companies you use to bolster your positions.

They have more credibility than Zogby. Take your crazy conspiracy theories and shove it up y7our ass.

Democrats still think that the big 6 network ratings control the narrative. They are betting the house on it. But just like the last election the internet has changed that forever and why they are desperately trying to strangle it. Republicans are using other platforms to escape the far left wacko messages and get accurate information.

Democrats are now losing voters in every demographic... With Trumps approval jumping to 52% and voters running from the far left democrat platform in wave after wave, this election will be a wide sweep for Trump.

Trump's approval is not at 52%. Zogby is a fake poll and you are too stupid to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back