Woman in Northern Ireland abortion pills case formally acquitted

If you all are so friggin enlightened why don’t ewe use birth control? Don’t you know what causes babies yet?

If you all are so friggin enlightened why don’t ewe use birth control? Don’t you know what causes babies yet?

So birth control is always available and always works %100? What's your interest in someone else having a miscarriage or an abortion, anyway?

Please tell us a type of birth control that is 100%.
Please get over that argument. It’s old. Not many abortions happen because birth control does not wor. It fails because you morons are too stupid to use it.
and yet you morons oppose easy access to birth control....
We oppose nothing. But, you expect others to pay for it don’t ewe?

Easy access is code for somebody else pays! Dumbass DemonRats.

Somebody always pays. We taxpayers have already coughed up millions for some cult's "abstinence education" and then we get to pay the salary of the monkey-woman behind this nonsense as the orange whore appointed her to DHS, where she is in charge of ruining public access to contraception, especially among poor folks. Explain this, please.

Easy access is code for somebody else pays! Dumbass DemonRats.

Somebody always pays. We taxpayers have already coughed up millions for some cult's "abstinence education" and then we get to pay the salary of the monkey-woman behind this nonsense as the orange whore appointed her to DHS, where she is in charge of ruining public access to contraception, especially among poor folks. Explain this, please.
Oh bullshit. Go buy your your pills and shut up. I don’t want to buy your pills or pay for your dumbassed abortions either.

There is public access to contraceptives. By prescription and in every corner drugstore. What you are talking about is easy access to your neighbors wallet. Thief.

There is public access to contraceptives. By prescription and in every corner drugstore. What you are talking about is easy access to your neighbors wallet. Thief.

When are you cult monkeys going to start paying your fair share of taxes? How are you cult monkeys going to pay back the millions that the taxpayers were tricked out of for "abstinence only education"? That was millions and we have no way of knowing how many young Americans were harmed by it.

You cult monkeys have picked our pockets enough and harmed thousands of vulnerable people doing it. You people who want more unwanted pregnancies and abortions are totally ridiculous.

When are you cult monkeys going to start paying your fair share of taxes? How are you cult monkeys going to pay back the millions that the taxpayers were tricked out of for "abstinence only education"? That was millions and we have no way of knowing how many young Americans were harmed by it.

You cult monkeys have picked our pockets enough and harmed thousands of vulnerable people doing it. You people who want more unwanted pregnancies and abortions are totally ridiculous.
I pay taxes. 50% don’t. How about everyone pay 25% taxes no exceptions no exemptions no excuses? You up for that? You can have all the abortions and pills you can afford. Stay out of my pocket. Get into the pocket of the prick who bonked you and knocked ewe up.

I pay taxes. 50% don’t. How about everyone pay 25% taxes no exceptions no exemptions no excuses? You up for that? You can have all the abortions and pills you can afford. Stay out of my pocket. Get into the pocket of the prick who bonked you and knocked ewe up.

Does this mean that we don't have to pay for "abstinence education" and holy-roller huber? Stay out of my pocket, too, and that includes paying for some moron like graham-cracker or jeffress to travel overseas and act up. And I don't want to pay to educate every baby that you manage to get some woman to pump out for you, probably seven or eight because you are careless with your "thing" or think that you are some holy papa.

It never seems to occur to you obscene types that most people are married or in steady relationships, yet don't want a baby at the moment. You may have had most of your sexual activity in the backseat of some car, as this is what you cult types seem always to describe, but this is by far not the rest of us.

Please get over that argument. It’s old. Not many abortions happen because birth control does not wor. It fails because you morons are too stupid to use it.

Really? And you know how people every where use (or misuse) birth control?

My first wife and I had 3 children. The first was conceived when she was on The Pill, and the third when she was on the sponge. But go ahead and tell me how we were too stupid to use birth control right. It makes it easier to condemn people.

My first wife and I had 3 children. The first was conceived when she was on The Pill, and the third when she was on the sponge. But go ahead and tell me how we were too stupid to use birth control right. It makes it easier to condemn people.

These people have some crazy notions about sex. They don't like LGBT sex, but they don't like heterosexual sex, either. Everything seems to be "dirty" to them, and they even get upset when married folks do it, yet I bet they still do it. We're talking about a really weird bunch here.

A quick Google search shows the CDC says around 10,600,000 women in the US are on The Pill. If the Pill is 99% effective, that means 106,000 will get pregnant, even if they use it properly.

These people have some crazy notions about sex. They don't like LGBT sex, but they don't like heterosexual sex, either. Everything seems to be "dirty" to them, and they even get upset when married folks do it, yet I bet they still do it. We're talking about a really weird bunch here.
How did you get to be so stupid?

Funny. I took mine as directed and never had a problem. Paid for them too.

Forum List

Back