Woman Busted 3 Times For Insider Trading w/No Punishment Says 'No One Is Above The Law'

pelosiisacriminalposnjdksjdf.png

Pelosi is the epitome of hypocrisy....

She's so flagrant about insider trading I knew who you were referring to before clicking on the link. Pelosi belongs in jail. Both of them

When was she busted for insider trading?

'60 Minutes' Uncovers Pelosi's Insider Stock Trades

Nov 14, 2011 · Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi bought stock in initial public offerings (IPOs) that earned hefty returns while she had access to insider information that would have been illegal for an average citizen to trade with – even though it’s perfectly legal for elected officials, CBS’s "60 Minutes" reported Sunday night.
  • Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins

'60 Minutes' Uncovers Pelosi's Insider Stock Trades

Nov 14, 2011 · Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi bought stock in initial public offerings (IPOs) that earned hefty returns while she had access to insider information that would have been illegal for an average citizen to trade with – even though it’s perfectly legal for elected officials, CBS’s "60 Minutes" reported Sunday night.
  • Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins

even though it’s perfectly legal for elected officials

Sounds like the opposite of busted.

She's so flagrant about insider trading I knew who you were referring to before clicking on the link. Pelosi belongs in jail. Both of them
She appointed her former office manager to be the securities czar....
She rigged the game... if Pelosi put as much effort into running the house and getting things done as she does trying to set up her enemies and cheat the market our nation would be a much better place to live.....

She rigged the game... if Pelosi put as much effort into running the house and getting things done as she does trying to set up her enemies and cheat the market our nation would be a much better place to live.....

If she got the things she wanted done, we'd be much worse off.

Can you provide links to REAL sources that show where Pelosi has been arrested three times for insider trading????

I can show you three times where Trump has been busted for illegal activities. Easily!

It's OK though, Easy! Nancy swears that her and Paul never talk about his trades! Never!

You know...just like Joe swears he never talked to Hunter about any of his business ventures?

What's not to believe! (Eye Roll)

My issue with this subject is that Pelosi has the power with upcoming legislation that can move
companies and entire sectors of the market with her Representatives. She knows in advance how it plays out
and has her family purchase or sell before the legislation.

even though it’s perfectly legal for elected officials

Sounds like the opposite of busted.
it is highly unethical, and it should be made illegal for politicians to be able to do this

other people go to prison

Martha Stewart indicted for securities fraud and …

Jun 17, 2019 · Stewart, CEO and chairwoman of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc., and her former Merrill Lynch broker, Peter Bacanavic, were handed the indictments following an investigation of her sale of...
  • Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins

Yeah, Pelosi couldn't be more flagrant. Any executive who bought stocks 2 month before legislation was passed favoring chip makers and they knew that like she obviously did as speaker would go to jail

I want to hear from Barr's fat ass on the FBI raid. When TRUMP win in 2024 he needs to go after all the rinos along with democrats.

Yeah, Pelosi couldn't be more flagrant. Any executive who bought stocks 2 month before legislation was passed favoring chip makers and they knew that like she obviously did as speaker would go to jail
What disgusts me most about politicians like Pelosi and Biden is that they stand on soap boxes to decry the wealthy and promise the working class that they're there for them when what they're really there for is cashing in on their positions of power!
Anyone that thinks this Democratic leadership cares about them is naive to a fault. They care about power because power gives them the ability to line their pockets.

Forum List

Back