Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat

I told her to call 911 next time.
Your saying this gives me the impression that the woman who attacked the man was not arrested. Please tell me that she isn't still out there roaming around when she could start beating on anyone else at any time.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly
She is still roaming. This happened near the Whole Foods at Market St in Lynnfield MA
She should've been arrested. If she can attack one elderly person, she could attack another. She has already made it as clear as crystal glass just how short her fuse truly is.

God bless you and her victim always!!!

Holly

Just another liberal subhuman piece of I-don't-know-what on whom I wish the most agonizing form of cancer a humanoid body can experience. Can someone explain to me WHY these liberal walking intestinal blockages are even considered REAL lifeforms? These THINGS are not capable of behaving in a civilized manner, they need to be excised from society like poison drawn from a wound. Read my "keyboard lips" liberals are not human.

At best, liberals are violent criminals who need to be in prison for life. To be cornholed by great big guys named "Bubba" until their asshole muscles are singing, "Oh CUM All Ye Faithful." Why the fuck does our society keep tolerating liberal criminal savagery of this magnitude?

So this is what has become of America

A hat has inspired so much hatred

Thanks Trump for your interpretation of MAGA

The thing about MAGA is that it implies that America wasn't great.

Why does it need to be great again when it already was since 1776 ?????

Unless you believe that it was not great and then you bought into the MAGA Saga

Make TV great again

Bring back Dallas

Trump would make a great JR Ewing
Why did the 1/2 white fagot community agitator from Chicago try to Fundamentally Transform American into a 3rd world shithole like Venezuela? Yeah, it was President Trump that stopped the bullshit, now you Commie pricks think that just because someone walks around with a hat, you can go off and hit him/her. Well dumbass, you precious snowflakes, you fuckers(bullies) are going to pick a fight with the wrong guy, and We the People are going to bitch slap you into Mexico...

Fine example of MAGA

Make Ranting Good Again

Make A repub Mad Again

Last edited:
Democrats pick on old people because they think they are vulnerable and can't or won't fight back.

There is such a thing as a fighting cane. It looks like a regular walking cane but is structured and weighted for self defense. It's entirely legal unlike most self defense weapons. There are classes in cane fighting too. Ask at a martial arts school they will sometimes give lessons in cane fighting.

Make TV great again

Bring back Dallas

Why did the 1/2 white fagot community agitator from Chicago try to Fundamentally Transform American into a 3rd world shithole like Venezuela? Yeah, it was President Trump that stopped the bullshit, now you Commie pricks think that just because someone walks around with a hat, you can go off and hit him/her. Well dumbass, you precious snowflakes, you fuckers(bullies) are going to pick a fight with the wrong guy, and We the People are going to bitch slap you into Mexico...

Fine example of MAGA

Make Ranting Good Again

Make A repub Mad Again

A dead Commie is a good Commie....

When I get old I'll do the respectable thing. I'll walk out into the desert, and die alone.

Why wait so long? You might have hip problems or other health problems and not be able to walk out into the desert and die. Why take a chance? Do it now while you're young and able and have the motivation.

I'm a pothead. You think just because I'm young I have motivation?

I've been a pothead since I was 18, and I've never lacked motivation. I have always worked long hours for good salaries and made a success of everything I tried. Young, stoned and stupid is no way to go through life son.

When I get old I'll do the respectable thing. I'll walk out into the desert, and die alone.

Why wait so long? You might have hip problems or other health problems and not be able to walk out into the desert and die. Why take a chance? Do it now while you're young and able and have the motivation.

I'm a pothead. You think just because I'm young I have motivation?

I've been a pothead since I was 18, and I've never lacked motivation. I have always worked long hours for good salaries and made a success of everything I tried. Young, stoned and stupid is no way to go through life son.
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa, yet she bitches and moans how unfair it is that the RICH get Richer, while she stays poorer. Just too fucking funny......:auiqs.jpg:

Make TV great again

Bring back Dallas

Fine example of MAGA

Make Ranting Good Again

Make A repub Mad Again

A dead Commie is a good Commie....

Live long and be mad

"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

the OP link has no 'news' for any woman attacking an old man wearing a MAGA hat.

Because it was a personal experience. The link proves leftist maggots will attack anyone wearing a MAGA hat. Did you miss all the bullshit about the kid and the drum-toting drunk indian?

what does, "the bullshit about the kid and the drum-toting drunk indian?" have to do with this thread?

Oh, right; not a fvcking thing. ..............

"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

the OP link has no 'news' for any woman attacking an old man wearing a MAGA hat.

Because it was a personal experience. The link proves leftist maggots will attack anyone wearing a MAGA hat. Did you miss all the bullshit about the kid and the drum-toting drunk indian?

what does, "the bullshit about the kid and the drum-toting drunk indian?" have to do with this thread?

Oh, right; not a fvcking thing. ..............

The MAGA hat moron...Read the thread title.

Well he did and my wife, who has a heart of gold felt very sorry for him and he said it over and over again. You find this funny? You're an idiot.
I think you're funny.

He just made up this shit; that's all.
The link he provided has no info for any woman assaulting some old man wearing a MAGA hat.
'Fake news' thread.

You missed the thrust of the link....moron.

Sorry shithead but there is not a goddamn fvcking thing in that link concerning a woman attacking some old fvck with a MAGA hat.

Grow up & stop your bullshit, already.

Well he did and my wife, who has a heart of gold felt very sorry for him and he said it over and over again. You find this funny? You're an idiot.
I think you're funny.

The link he provided has no info for any woman assaulting some old man wearing a MAGA hat.
'Fake news' thread.

Sorry shithead but there is not a goddamn fvcking thing in that link concerning a woman attacking some old fvck with a MAGA hat.

The link was about people getting attacked for wearing a MAGA hat....shitstain.

I think you're funny.

'Fake news' thread.

Caddo, you’re an idiot. Go and get your sex change surgery and stfu

sorry but if you would just STOP fvcking your own ass then maybe you could figure out what hole you crawled out of

You seem angry. You want to beat up
Some old people too? Idiot

'Fake news' thread.

The link was about people getting attacked for wearing a MAGA hat....shitstain.

well, fvckin' fer sure BUT it had no mention of the OP's claim = OP is full of horse shit & horse shit stains .....

Learn to read. You’re an idiot. Honestly you’re dumber than a box of rocks

IF an author of an OP desires to convey pertinent content for the OP then so be it.

If the OP author includes mere bullshit, as is the case with this thread, then expect to be called on the bullshit.

My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

attacks man wearing maga hat - Google Search

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.
Progressives are cowardly pieces of shit that’s all there is to it

The libs are just like the Nazis back during WWII, and the MAGA Hat is now the new yellow star that the German libs used to identify people for beatings.

The only difference is that the Nazis attacked people for being faithful Jews, Modern Libs attack people for being faithful Evangelicals.

the MAGA hat represents one of the most unfaithful ass holes known in human history, TrumPutin.

TrumPutin cheated on all of his wives, he cheated contractors, he cheated students & he cheated in an election with a foreign government adversary/enemy to subvert a POTUS election.

I fail to see how any of those activities by TrumPutin could come close to being faithful to anything, except to one's own greed, ego, and personal aspirations of fake glory.

Attacking the symbolism of the MAGA hat is a noble concept IMO.
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch

Forum List

Back