Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat

The libs are just like the Nazis back during WWII, and the MAGA Hat is now the new yellow star that the German libs used to identify people for beatings.

The only difference is that the Nazis attacked people for being faithful Jews, Modern Libs attack people for being faithful Evangelicals.
As we can see from the last two years....being a "faithful evangelical" is NOT what we thought it was......:71:

The libs are just like the Nazis back during WWII, and the MAGA Hat is now the new yellow star that the German libs used to identify people for beatings.

The only difference is that the Nazis attacked people for being faithful Jews, Modern Libs attack people for being faithful Evangelicals.
As we can see from the last two years....being a "faithful evangelical" is NOT what we thought it was......:71:

What did you think it was? Mrs. Clinton called Evangelicals the "Basket of Deplorables clinging to their guns and their bibles". The left's demonization of this demographics was well documented 3 years ago in 2016

the OP link has no 'news' for any woman attacking an old man wearing a MAGA hat.
It was identified however as a personally witnessed event. You say you don't believe it but really, who gives a fuck about your opinion. You have zero credibility.

The OP author offered a version of events.

The link provided by the OP author has no info concerning the OP's version of events.

That's pretty straight forward.

If the OP's version of events has no correlation with the link provided then I say the OP author has no credibility.

who gives a fuck about your opinion. You have zero credibility

So this is what has become of America

A hat has inspired so much hatred

Thanks Trump for your interpretation of MAGA

The thing about MAGA is that it implies that America wasn't great.

Why does it need to be great again when it already was since 1776 ?????

Unless you believe that it was not great and then you bought into the MAGA Saga

Make TV great again

Bring back Dallas

Trump would make a great JR Ewing
Why did the 1/2 white fagot community agitator from Chicago try to Fundamentally Transform American into a 3rd world shithole like Venezuela? Yeah, it was President Trump that stopped the bullshit, now you Commie pricks think that just because someone walks around with a hat, you can go off and hit him/her. Well dumbass, you precious snowflakes, you fuckers(bullies) are going to pick a fight with the wrong guy, and We the People are going to bitch slap you into Mexico...

the OP link has no 'news' for any woman attacking an old man wearing a MAGA hat.
It was identified however as a personally witnessed event. You say you don't believe it but really, who gives a fuck about your opinion. You have zero credibility.

The link provided by the OP author has no info concerning the OP's version of events.

If the OP's version of events has no correlation with the link provided then I say the OP author has no credibility.

I said what my wife saw and offerered no political bias. I actually said she was not remotely political. Learn to read caddo, you idiot ugly ass troll.

Yes and no one disputes this. The OP explained this all so what's your problem?
If I see something remarkable in my personal life I will post about it whether it makes the paper (unlikely in this event) or not.
That's all well covered in the OP. Duh....

Yeah, dumb ass...we all know people in MAGA hats never get assaulted or hassled by
leftist morons. :113:

I said it first.

My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

attacks man wearing maga hat - Google Search

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.
It was a mistake NOT TO CALL 911 -- and to get video. The woman committed a crime and she walks.

"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because it was a personal experience. The link proves leftist maggots will attack anyone wearing a MAGA hat. Did you miss all the bullshit about the kid and the drum-toting drunk indian?

"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

Well he did and my wife, who has a heart of gold felt very sorry for him and he said it over and over again. You find this funny? You're an idiot.
I think you're funny.

He just made up this shit; that's all.
The link he provided has no info for any woman assaulting some old man wearing a MAGA hat.
'Fake news' thread.

You missed the thrust of the link....moron.

My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.
It was a mistake NOT TO CALL 911 -- and to get video. The woman committed a crime and she walks.

I agree. My wife said she first and foremost wanted to stop the attack so she grabbed the woman's arm.

til people start going to jail for assault, it will continue.

I think the hats look goofy as hell, but if it triggers these tards like this, we need to all start wearing them.

I told her to call 911 next time.
Your saying this gives me the impression that the woman who attacked the man was not arrested. Please tell me that she isn't still out there roaming around when she could start beating on anyone else at any time.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

She is still roaming. This happened near the Whole Foods at Market St in Lynnfield MA

What did you think it was? Mrs. Clinton called Evangelicals the "Basket of Deplorables clinging to their guns and their bibles". The left's demonization of this demographics was well documented 3 years ago in 2016
So she was right? Sure seems like it, doesn't it?

You really live in a world all your own. Your kind attack innocent people, and you try to blame the victim minding his own business.

Nobody respects the leftist tards anymore.

You really are mentally deranged

Just because someone is opposed to the Marxism of the left, doesn't make them deplorable in my view at all.

Of course, the Far Left can have its own opinions on this too.

The problem is when liberal try to kill or starve people to death, like the chef in San Mateo, merely because of their political beliefs. Expect the people to start fighting back against the violent libs.

Forum List

Back