CDZ Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
For enga
I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.
Had he spent that drug money on his back child support, he'd still be alive.
Floyd chose the thug life. A lot of violent druggy thugs die early.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

You said wacism, like a retarded child.
I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything m⁶
I guess I can't see it either, if Floyd had followed simple directions he would be alive today

Had he not done the drugs, DUI to the store or tried to pass fake money, he'd also still be alive.

I'm amazed at how black lives only matter when they're ended at the hands of white cops.

This is how BLM has proven itself to be a racist organization. You never hear about them marching, protesting or rioting over a black person who died at the hands of a black cop. It's always a white cop vs a black person. Not "police brutality" as they claim.
The reason why you've ensured people that you are a racist is because you have no understanding of how the punishment didn't fit the crime. You're left behind by endlessly declaring how bad Floyd was.

Your own frustration on trying to clear yourself of the racist accusation has become your own indictment.

I think it could be a true cause for you, unlike the cause of most of the others who are mostly trying to get attention. Just for the fun of it.

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything meaningful to say

Donald H did. He said wacism. That is him calling you wacist. And yes, it does mean that he has nothing meaningful to say.
But, of course, there is nothing racist about it wanting to kill nearly all the Jews in the world!!
which means what on a thread about a cop handing out a ticket??
Well, when a poster accuses somebody of racism while supporting the genocide of Jews, themselves, that doesn't give you ANY pause?
I didn't see that
eaningful to say

Donald H did. He said wacism. That is him calling you wacist. And yes, it does mean that he has nothing meaningful to say.
But, of course, there is nothing racist about it wanting to kill nearly all the Jews in the world!!
which means what on a thread about a cop haqnding out a ticket??
Well, when a poster accuses somebody of racism while supporting the genocide of Jews, themselves, that doesn't give you ANY pause?
I didn't see that
Yet you keep supporting him.
supporting who? WTF are you talking about?
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.
I see nothing wrong with respecting what others have to say, everyone has an opinion
If you wish to respect those who accuse others of racism even as they advocate ethic genocide, themselves, that is certainly your prerogative.

It's the sort of thing other people notice, though.
whatever, your posts are all over the board while having little focus, you signature is quite annoying while trying to figure out what you have to say, I don't deal with that kind fo stuff very well.
For enga

I didn't say anything, name calling means you are out of anything meaningful to say

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.
I see nothing wrong with respecting what others have to say, everyone has an opinion
If you wish to respect those who accuse others of racism even as they advocate ethic genocide, themselves, that is certainly your prerogative.

whatever, your posts are all over the board while having little focus, you signature is quite annoying while trying to figure out what you have to say, I don't deal with that kind fo stuff very well.
You have much to say about me for somebody who supposedly joined this forum just a few hours ago.
as your assumptions do about me with me being here a few hours. Odd you would find issue with something you started
P
I am not finding an interaction between us before post 71.

What am I supposed to have started?
accused me of agreeing with Jewish genocide, hell I never mentioned Jewish Genocide, Reminded me of a Biden news conference

I never accused you of agreeing with Jewish genocide.

I stated the truth - that you just provided support for a poster who does does support genocidal antisemitism by nature of tour q qthanking their attack against me.
you confuse support with thanks for an opinion on this thread not all threads, it is not all about you
The post was an opinion about me as well as as an insinuation that Zionist is something dirty. When you say you respect such a post, you are respecting the way the genocidal antisemite used the term as we'll as the attack.

Considering you ignorance of the movie in my signature and your actions in this thread, I can only question in what country are you considered normal?

Most Americans are appalled by support for Jewish genocide. So it sure can't be here.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

which means what on a thread about a cop haqnding out a ticket??
I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

For enga

I didn't see that
eaningful to say

I didn't see that
Supporting DonaldH.

You thank his posts.

You have much to say about me for somebody who supposedly joined this forum just a few hours ago.
as your assumptions do about me with me being here a few hours. Odd you would find issue with something you started
P
I am not finding an interaction between us before post 71.

What am I supposed to have started?
accused me of agreeing with Jewish genocide, hell I never mentioned Jewish Genocide, Reminded me of a Biden news conference

I never accused you of agreeing with Jewish genocide.

I stated the truth - that you just provided support for a poster who does does support genocidal antisemitism by nature of tour q qthanking their attack against me.
you confuse support with thanks for an opinion on this thread not all threads, it is not all about you
The post was an opinion about me as well as as an insinuation that Zionist is something dirty. When you say you respect such a post, you are respecting the way the genocidal antisemite used the term and we'll as the attack.

Considering you ignorance of the movie in my signature and your actions in this thread, I can only question in what country are you considered normal?

Most Americans are appalled by support for Jewish genocide. So it sure can't be here.
so now everyone must watch the same movies as you..LOL and know what other posters posted days before arriving.....lol what kind of retard are you?

The cops a racist because he's white? That sounds like some leftist brainwashing material.

Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism Over Ticket​

Warning language

This op is not going to work in CDZ, it starts out inflammatory. If you want civil discussion you need to create a civil op. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back