Woke Teacher Trolled by Banana/Rock Pronouns

It's stupid to you because you are a cisgendered male who takes this for granted.

You seem to have misspelled “sane person who isn't so deeply fucked up in his head as to be confused about the distinction between boys and girls”.

Anyone who falls for this insane bullshit, who continues to promote it, fully deserves the cruelest mockery that any sane person can muster.

It's stupid to you because you are a cisgendered male who takes this for granted.

If people constantly referred to you as "She" or "Ma'am", you'd probably get annoyed at a certain point.

Kind of like a white person who doesn't know why the "coloreds" are so upset about racism.
So you are not a normal guy, are you trans or some weird stuff like that? Do you play dress up?

If people constantly referred to you as "She" or "Ma'am", you'd probably get annoyed at a certain point.

Kind of like a white person who doesn't know why the "coloreds" are so upset about racism.

No I just don't give a shit. And my mother was Black so stop with the racist shit already.

And if people are referring to me by a pronoun it usually means they aren't talking to me so IDGAF what they call me

That was the point. The kid claiming “banana” and “rock” as his “pronouns” was doing so to mock the pure stupidity of the whole “pronoun” bullshit.
Yeah if anyone asks me what my pronouns are I'm telling them

BAd Motherfucker

1659610901757.png

You seem to have misspelled “sane person who isn't so deeply fucked up in his head as to be confused about the distinction between boys and girls[”.

Anyone who falls for this insane bullshit, who continues to promote it, fully deserves the cruelest mockery that any sane person can muster.

And where did you get your degree in psychiatry?

The consensus of the mental health community is that transgenderism isn't a mental illness and that the best treatment it to affirm the person's gender.

So gotta ask the question again, Mormon Bob, what effect does it have on your life?

The consensus of the mental health community is that transgenderism isn't a mental illness and that the best treatment it to affirm the person's gender.

You seem to have misspelled “mentally-defective freaks who are so fucked up in their heads that they cannot tell the difference between a boy and a girl”.

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

No I just don't give a shit. And my mother was Black so stop with the racist shit already.

And if people are referring to me by a pronoun it usually means they aren't talking to me so IDGAF what they call me

My point is, when you belong to ANY racial, gender, or sexual majority, you take these things for granted.

I'm a cis-gendered, heterosexual, white male. I'm honest enough to admit that this society gives me privileges that women, minorities, gays, and transgenders don't have or enjoy.

So what a crazy idea, let's treat everyone equally and with the respect they deserve.

Bad ass and Motherfucker
Well, those are technically an adjective and a noun, but hey, basic grammar is one of those things the right doesn't get.

I'm a cis-gendered, heterosexual, white male.

The fact that you feel a need to throw in the bullshit term “cis-gendered”, as if it means anything to sane people, is prima facie proof of how fucked up you are.

Sane people are not confused about the distinction between male and female, and have no use of any such bullshit term to define genuine instances of such from the insane delusions of those who are mentally diseased.

Says the guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear and the Hebrews were the ancestors of Native Americans? Personally, I think that's mentally defective, but it's a free country.

Even if my actual beliefs matched up with your bizarre distortions of them, they would still not be anywhere near as batshit crazy as what you believe.

Do you understand that no sane person is going to look to a fucked-up freak such as yourself, who is confused about the distinction between male and female, to tell us what is sane and what is not?

BillNyeCrazy.gif

The fact that you feel a need to throw in the bullshit term “cis-gendered”, as if it means anything to sane people, is prima facie proof of how fucked up you are.

Sane people are not confused about the distinction between male and female, and have no use of any such bullshit term to define genuine instances of such from the insane delusions of those who are mentally diseased.

Why is it a mental disease? because you say so?

If a trans person can hold down a job, pay her bills, interact with society normally, it sounds like they are pretty functional to me. Amy Schneider, who recently broke records on Jeopardy! is an engineering manager. Clearly, she isn't mentally ill or messed up.

Or Jennifer Pritzker, who served in the US Army, got out at the rank of Lt. Colonel, (although she was presenting as male during her service), and currently manages several charitable organizations.

Even if my actual beliefs matched up with your bizarre distortions of them, they would still not be anywhere near as batshit crazy as what you believe.

Do you understand that no sane person is going to look to a fucked-up freak such as yourself, who is confused about the distinction between male and female, to tell us what is sane and what is not?

Hey, guy, please point out to me what I got wrong. Do you believe the Book of Mormon is accurate? It seems like if you really believed in your religion, you'd be defending it's tenants... you know, instead of just being terrified of being shunned.

Frankly, I think the belief that Ancient Hebrews travelled to the Americas IS silly. But it was a common belief in the 19th century when people didn't know any better. Of course, I've had discussions with sincere Mormons who have actually tried to defend the theory.

Why is it a mental disease? because you say so?

If a trans person can hold down a job, pay her bills, interact with society normally, it sounds like they are pretty functional to me. Amy Schneider, who recently broke records on Jeopardy! is an engineering manager. Clearly, she isn't mentally ill or messed up.

To reject obvious, observable, provable reality in favor of an insane delusion is prima facie proof that one is fucked-up in the head.

Being otherwise able to function does not diminish this.

You have to be seriously fucked-up to be so confused about the difference between male and female, and especially to be confused about one's own sex.

My point is, when you belong to ANY racial, gender, or sexual majority, you take these things for granted.

I'm a cis-gendered, heterosexual, white male. I'm honest enough to admit that this society gives me privileges that women, minorities, gays, and transgenders don't have or enjoy.

So what a crazy idea, let's treat everyone equally and with the respect they deserve.

Well, those are technically an adjective and a noun, but hey, basic grammar is one of those things the right doesn't get.
Badass is a noun as in He's a badass it can also be an adjective

But what does it matter as long as that's who I identify as ?

Isn;t that your entire point?

Hey, guy, please point out to me what I got wrong. Do you believe the Book of Mormon is accurate? It seems like if you really believed in your religion, you'd be defending it's tenants... you know, instead of just being terrified of being shunned.

Frankly, I think the belief that Ancient Hebrews travelled to the Americas IS silly. But it was a common belief in the 19th century when people didn't know any better. Of course, I've had discussions with sincere Mormons who have actually tried to defend the theory.

You seem to be completely oblivious to how futile that line of argument is.

You're trying to cast doubt on my mental health, based on lies and distortions about my religious beliefs. Even if what I believed matched the most extreme distortions that you keep coming up with, it still would not be anywhere close to the same level of irrationality as the fucked-up bullshit you're trying to defend.

Men are not women.

Women are not men.

The two are not interchangeable, and one cannot become the other.

That is hard, observable, provable, science; and your rejection of it only goes to show how fucked-up your own mental condition is.

Anyone who wants to be called banana should be mocked

Oh it seems someone wants to cry Fat Liberal Tears because a seasoned teacher would join in a 12 year old boy's game of mockery, and then beat him at it. :)

If you're a seasoned teacher and it did not occur to you to sing the cheeky 12 year old "banana boy" the banana song, what are you even doing? Get out of my profession. heh.

Lol

I was just gonna post it

My god is that a fucking teacher now?

Dumbass woke Libtard bitch. She is mentality disturbed.

Good thing we won't have too much of that shit here in Florida with our great Governor.

DeSantis Makes It Simple For Media On Proper Curriculum For Kids​

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis sought Tuesday to dispense with any confusion the media or educators may have about what can and can’t be taught in classrooms when bells ring this fall.

DeSantis, who has championed a a law aimed at returning to academic basics amid the Left’s increasing emphasis on imposing liberal social mores on children, said it comes down to the three Rs. The Republican governor’s tweet followed a Washington Post article that claimed Florida school officials are “plagued by confusion and uncertainty about what a raft of new laws.” They needn’t be, DeSantis said.

“As students head back to their classrooms this fall, I’m happy to clear up any ‘confusion’ the media may have about appropriate curriculum: ✅ Math, Reading, Writing ❌ CRT, Sexualized Content, Transgender Ideology Florida schools will educate children, not indoctrinate them,” DeSantis tweeted.

BAd Motherfucker

View attachment 677877

This made me laugh out loud.

Seriously the reason I would sing the banana song to the 12 year old is because he owns the day, and we should all do this. Make up your own pronouns.

Per my avatar, mine are Feathery/Birdself hahahaha

You seem to be completely oblivious to how futile that line of argument is.

You're trying to cast doubt on my mental health, based on lies and distortions about my religious beliefs. Even if what I believed matched the most extreme distortions that you keep coming up with, it still would not be anywhere close to the same level of irrationality as the fucked-up bullshit you're trying to defend.

Quite the contrary, you were brought up in a cult. You were taught all your life things that are demonstrably false, like there were these White people from Palestine who came here in boats during the bronze age, and after they sinned in God's eyes, God darkened their skin.

The fact is, if you were brought up with critical thinking skills, you'd realize how messed up this is.

On a wider scale, thinking there is an invisible being in the sky who validates your worst instincts and constantly needs to be appeased probably WOULD be considered a mental illness if we didn't call it religion.

Men are not women.

Women are not men.

The two are not interchangeable, and one cannot become the other.

That is hard, observable, provable, science; and your rejection of it only goes to show how fucked-up your own mental condition is.

The problem here is that how much is gender a function of biology, and how much is it a function of culture. We live in a patriarchal culture where women were taught to be dependent, and men were taught to suppress their feelings. Except there is a small part of the population that doesn't conform because of the way their brains work.

They've done the science on this... transgender brains operate differently than cisgender brains. - i.e. they tend to function more like the brain of their identified gender than their biological gender.

But end of the day, why not just respect what people identify themselves as. why does it bother you if a woman is cisgender or transgender, given you don't believe in sex outside of marriage, anyway?

Oh it seems someone wants to cry Fat Liberal Tears because a seasoned teacher would join in a 12 year old boy's game of mockery, and then beat him at it. :)

If you're a seasoned teacher and it did not occur to you to sing the cheeky 12 year old "banana boy" the banana song, what are you even doing? Get out of my profession. heh.

Frankly, if you are a teacher because you enjoy humiliating children, you probably shouldn't be in that line of work.

Forum List

Back