Woke mafia forces gynecologist to apologize for using the word "women" to describe his patients

These fucknuts need some REAL shit to worry about.

THe proof these people have the greatest lives ever is to see what they complain about.

YOu think CHINESE CITIZENS cry about gender pronouns? NOPE.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what can a gynecologist do for those who are not natural born females? Even if a guy were to have the gender change procedure done on himself, would he be able to start having menstrual periods?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what can a gynecologist do for those who are not natural born females? Even if a guy were to have the gender change procedure done on himself, would he be able to start having menstrual periods?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
NO. YOU NEED A UTERUS TO HAVE MENSTRUAL PERIODS

What a pandering coward. Medicine is supposed to be about facts and not reality.

If I was a real woman I'd be offended and wouldn't trust a doctor that puts politics and social agendas above medicine.

I hate to say but I go hope he loses all of his patients

I give you the state of the left in 2021.

This "gynecologist" is now saying he'll treat patients who aren't women for gynecologic issues. WTF?

Surely, I can't be the only poster who read the line "I have the opportunity to design my office from scratch. " and thought the cr in the last word was an n, instead, right?

I mean, this IS a groinecologist we're talking about here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Recommend a good psychiatrist?

Forum List

Back