Ex DC Guard official accuses Army brass of lying to Congress

By definition, your stuttering shit clown has declared lying to be, not only lawful, but heroic.

Name one thing Josef Stolen hasn't lied about.

Still waiting for that drooling fucktard to cure cancer.... tick tock....
Shouldn't you be standing at the Ukrainian border? Putin is going to be disappointed it you are not there to invade.

Someone is lying. The House Select Committee needs to find out who. And why is Gen. Charles Flynn still in the military?

Trump completely broke the establishment left, and it looks like the damage is permanent.

Trump completely broke the establishment left, and it looks like the damage is permanent.
"Damage" is when a man lies to his cult for over a year and the majority of them still believe the lie. That is an example of a cult being brain washed to the greatest degree since Jim Jones. I am waiting for the trump Kool-Aid to come out. Of course, it will be orange flavored with a slight after-taste of arsenic.....

"Damage" is when a man lies to his cult for over a year and the majority of them still believe the lie. That is an example of a cult being brain washed to the greatest degree since Jim Jones. I am waiting for the trump Kool-Aid to come out. Of course, it will be orange flavored with a slight after-taste of arsenic.....

5q0qd2.jpg

Do you not realize this is what the DemoKKKrats and the media have been doing to you for years?

How's the release of the Trump pee tape going?

LOL

Do you not realize this is what the DemoKKKrats and the media have been doing to you for years?

How's the release of the Trump pee tape going?

LOL
We are way beyond the pee tape. I think an attempted coup actually "trumps" the pee tape....no pun intended....or maybe so....

trump is a treasonous POS. He is busy reshaping the repub party into a treasonous political party. Remember how he lost the two Senate seats in Georgia to the Dems and therein the control of the Senate? Well, now he is screwing with the state governor's race. Ya think he will lose that for the repubs also?

Thank goodness he has not endorsed Stacey Abrams!....wait......

damage is someone like you jim who just cant seem to get trump out of your head......

Shouldn't you be standing at the Ukrainian border? Putin is going to be disappointed it you are not there to invade.
I figured you'd be at the Juicy trial as a material witness...

"Hang on your honor.... I was blowing Juicy on the corner of MLK and 49th when these 2 white MAGA dudes came out of nowhere and poured bleach on me and my lover <giggle>, and told us this is MAGA country!"

Forum List

Back