Woke liberals VS Humor:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I miss the edgy humor of the left and its irreverence. Used to be comedians where free to mock religion, or political/ social issues? NOW we have to walk on eggshells as NOT to OFFEND 5% of the populace...Well, FUCK THAT! What's the most offensive joke you ever heard? Lay it on:
"Its better to light a cross than curse the darkies." (PJ O'Rourke from national lampoon)

Last edited:
Q: What is the definition of a "woman"?
A: A life support system for a pussy.

Q: What do you call the useless skin around a vagina?
A: Woman.

(Those jokes oughta get me in trouble with over 50 percent of the population, and ALL of the feminists).
So, you're a pussy.

I miss the edgy humor of the left and its irreverence. Used to be comedians where free to mock religion, or political/ social issues? NOW we have to walk on eggshells as NOT to OFFEND 5% of the populace...Well, FUCK THAT! What's the most offensive joke you ever heard? Lay it on:
"Its better to light a cross than curse the darkies." (PJ O'Rourke from national lampoon)
There once was a Pollock named Zebwoski. He joined the military in 1944 to kill some Nazis because he hated what they did in Poland. So Zebwoski joined the army and went to basic training. Now Zeb was always last on the list so when it came to rifles, the army ran out but the army said "just point your fingers at the enemy and say "bang, bang, bang" and they will fall dead. Next up was the bayonet and of course they ran out when Zeb was to get his, so the army said " just say "stab, stab, stab and they will fall dead". So Zebwoski is shipped overseas and when he confronted the Nazis, everyone around him heard Zeb say "bang, bang, bang, stab, stab, stab, and the enemy was falling all around Zeb. Then one Nazi approached Zeb, he said " bang, bang, bang, stab, stab, stab, but the Nazi still came at him. When Zeb finally fell down and dying, he heard the Nazi saying "tank, tank, tank"....

Monkeypox, Or being gay has consequences.

Attachments

• 1659145522955.png
    1659145522955.png
    326.9 KB · Views: 19
What is brown and sticky? A stick. I once shot a elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing in pajamas, I don't know.
You must be a rather well fed woman if it was in your PJ's. Shelia Jackson Lee has her dresses made by Tent Manufacturing Companies that retail for Cabelas.

Last edited:
You must be a rather well fed woman if it was in your PJ's. Shelia Jackson Lee has her dresses made by Tent Manufacturing Companies that retail for Cabelas.
Omar the tent maker! The elephant had her pj's on his trunk! Mary is saved!

Forum List

Back