WOKE Just Died in Florida. Killed By Stop WOKE Act

Got better after your sorry ass.........fitting symbol of the DNC..........left.

Bye LEFTIST...........and take your CRT and grooming with you.
yeh, move to Venezuela...

take plenty of food w/ you... i hear there are or were food shortages due to communist dictator... SOOOO surprising!

but you may like the climate, lefties... almost as hot as where u are all headed eternally... (sorry to sound "judgmental" but... hey... I speak the truth whatever it may "sound like")

It's working out just fine. My only complaint with Desantis is his inattentiveness with Florida's extreme housing crisis, with rents skyrocketing to 300% increases, but that's another topic.
Tell all the damn New Yorkers to stay home.

Do you live here? Probably not or you would understand why even a lot of republicans are displeased with DeSantis right now.
I live in Florida. DeSantis is as popular as ever here, and with the Stop Woke Act, he's even more popular. Don't forget it wasnt just Desantis. It was the overwhelmingly Republican legislature, that passed the bill, so DeSantis could sign it.

I live in Florida. DeSantis is as popular as ever here, and with the Stop Woke Act, he's even more popular. Don't forget it wasnt just Desantis. It was the overwhelmingly Republican legislature, that passed the bill, so DeSantis could sign it.
yay, FL Congress!

yay, FL people for voting for FL Congress

I want to move to FL

!

LOL, what do you want him to do? Enact “rent control”?

People are fleeing Dem run shit holes and going to FL because they like what they see there.
YES!!! Rent control would be a slap in the face to Joe Biden, who is engineering all this housing crisis by airlifting thousands of illegal aliens into the Tampa Bay area. With rent control, thousands of people would not have moved out of their apartments, thereby giving living space to the illegals. The lack of rent controls is what allowed Biden to do this crap.

Price gouging? Do you remember what happened to these property owners when the Kung Flu was first released, by Fauxci/China? Many "squatters" were allowed to stay in their domiciles without paying, and the government failed to reimburse them for those lost payments. Blame the Joe Biteme admin for not only stealing the election but causing pain and misery which progressives always do.
Different subject. just because Biden enacted a no eviction policy, that doesnt mean this isn't price gouging. That's EXACTLY what it is. And if you want to talk about Joe Biden, OK, see Post # 106.

The post you quoted refuted that post. Try reading it again.
Are you saying that people who bought co-ops and condos should have a price ceiling?
I don't know anyone moving to Florida who is planning to live in public housing developments.

I realize that people who rent out apartments can go insane in terms of wanting a certain amount for rent, but if you put a ceiling on a commodity, the commodity will eventually disappear.
The fact is that if no one wants to rent out apartments, they will lose money or the apartments will have to bought using tax money.

I can almost guarantee you that this Act will not survive if it goes to the SCOTUS.
There are a number of ways it violates the Constitution.

I do not like wokeism at all.
But this act is anti-free speech and is clearly unconstitutional.

No way it will last.
You seem to forget to our society respects free speech, but it also recognizes that free speech can be abused. This has resulted in free speech being legally constrained in quite a number of ways (ex. slander, libel, perjury, threats, inciting a riot, obscenity laws, copyright infringement, sedition, false advertising, plagiarism, etc.)

I doubt the SCOTUS would strike this down. It is too necessary for the health of the country.

Are you saying that people who bought co-ops and condos should have a price ceiling?
I don't know anyone moving to Florida who is planning to live in public housing developments.

I realize that people who rent out apartments can go insane in terms of wanting a certain amount for rent, but if you put a ceiling on a commodity, the commodity will eventually disappear.
The fact is that if no one wants to rent out apartments, they will lose money or the apartments will have to bought using tax money.
No, I'm talking about RENTALS. The commodity will not disappear, as proven by the fact that these apartments are 30, 40, 50 years old. They have not disappeared with modest rent increases of <10%. So if that were the rent control amount, everything would be the same as it has been for decades, with no rental housing disappearing.

Landlords will rent out apartments the same as they have been doing all along ,and they will profit reasonably as they have done all along. There is no need for the crazieness that Biden has created here, by population dumping.

Sorry. It isn't taught K-12. Anywhere.

Pull your head out of alt-right media. They lie to you.
1651012790716.png

Please enlighten the class where it is taught. And not some alt-right rag source either.

Otherwise, STFU, Nazi Boy.

ROFL

Fucking Nazis.

You are lying after the last thousand times we proved it - you'll be back lying again in seconds.

You have no integrity - you have an agenda. You're a scumbag - you know it.

{
Just this week, the Manhattan Institute’s Christopher Rufo reported that 30 public school districts in 15 states are teaching a book, Not My Idea, that tells readers that “whiteness” leads white people to make deals with the devil for “stolen land, stolen riches, and special favors.” White people get to “mess endlessly with the lives of your friends, neighbors, loved ones, and all fellow humans of color for the purpose of profit,” the book adds.

There are plenty of other examples that prove racial essentialism and collective guilt are being taught to young students. In Cupertino, California, an elementary school required third graders to rank themselves according to the “power and privilege” associated with their ethnicities. Schools in Buffalo, New York, taught students that “all white people” perpetuate “systemic racism” and had kindergarteners watch a video of dead black children, warning them about “racist police and state-sanctioned violence.”}

WOKE Just Died in Florida. Killed By Stop WOKE Act​

Wait, the bill is actually called the Stop WOKE Act?

That is the most faggot thing ever.

Forum List

Back