Band of thieves ransack Louis Vuitton store in Ohio

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This is going on daily in Ca. Just about, it will be nation wide. We can not tell you people enough

you better get prepared your tv show walking dead is about to turn into reality everything in those scenes will be real minus the zombies, those are the lefstist. Yes things are going to get this bad if this isn’t stopped. It looks like it is full speed ahead ot the new world order on display as trendy leftist dumb asses continue ot deny factual reporting.

This is going on daily in Ca. Just about, it will be nation wide. We can not tell you people enough

you better get prepared your tv show walking dead is about to turn into reality everything in those scenes will be real minus the zombies, those are the lefstist. Yes things are going to get this bad if this isn’t stopped. It looks like it is full speed ahead ot the new world order on display as trendy leftist dumb asses continue ot deny factual reporting.
All you have to do is hit A Walker in the head with a slug and it immediately falls down

I really don't mind these WOKE business getting looted and destroyed. Fun to watch

Bands of thieves and looters is exactly why they came up with belt-fed.

1650805499775.png

It really doesn't cost a lot to have 2 armed guards in front protecting the goods at night....Daytime works too

• Banned
I really don't mind these WOKE business getting looted and destroyed. Fun to watch

It is esp. since the stupid fks laughed at shit that “ was “ going to happen and the asses all thought it was a joke or they’re so rich they can’t be touched or nobody will rob them bhaahahhaa.

Hollywood hoes are getting their homes robbed now too GOOD!!!! Since the pos whores pushed half of this bs we see happening.

It is esp. since the stupid fks laughed at shit that “ was “ going to happen and the asses all thought it was a joke or they’re so rich they can’t be touched or nobody will rob them bhaahahhaa.

Hollywood hoes are getting their homes robbed now too GOOD!!!! Since the pos whores pushed half of this bs we see happening.
I don't mind seeing this country unravel since we were pushed that way. I just hope gas gets to 10 bucks by September

• Banned
I don't mind seeing this country unravel since we were pushed that way. I just hope gas gets to 10 bucks by September

YEP, it has to get real ugly before these assholes realize what reality they have really been living in some will never wake up and see it.

Can’t wait to see what these real whack jobs do with this CERN thing these ppl are phucking nut jobs on steroids.

The BLM movement is a direct causation of this.
The whole "defund police" - "police are the bad guys" mantra peddled by BLM and their supporters is exactly what has caused such overt crimes being committed in broad daylight.
They have been encouraged to feel they are entitled to commit these crimes because of white privilege and racism means it isn't really a crime, it is reparations.

Well that takes Black Friday to a whole new level.

God forbid any of these youts get a job and earn and save to waste their money on overpriced merchandise.

Vitton is out of my price range. I’m not crying about privilege or joining flash or smash mobs.

Forum List

Back